Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
First day of school! :[

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 am
>>

Today was mine. : /

I'm soooo upset right now. My used-to-be adviser quit. He was like the best person on the face of this planet. Even though in history class we learned about how corrupt the system is instead of going by curriculum & what not, he taught me so much. D:

I wanted to transfer schools last year & the whole reason I didn't was because of him. Even though I didn't want to admit that, it's true.

I can't even explain how upset I am. I want to cry, but for one of the first times ever, I can't.
I would explain his awesomeness, but the thing is you can't understand him unless you actually meet him. If I describe all of the things that he does like protesting Starbucks as community service & taking kids on trips to Cuba, you'd think he's a bad person. But he is the most well-educated down-to-earth person.

& to top it all off, I have one of the worst schedules ever. I got the meanest Spanish teacher who doesn't know me very well yet hates me so much & a mean history teacher that apparently gives TONS of HW. I got a few classes with friends, but not my close friends. : / Oh, & get this. I don't have to go in to school on Monday until like 10 & then I have two classes until 12 & then I have one class at 2:30. How messed up is that? D: And then on like Fridays, I have classes from 8-3:30, no lunch break or free period.

<<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:27 pm
That totally sucks sad

I started back at school two weeks ago...  

KarmaD

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 pm
Aw~ Sara! *hugs*
I always get the worst English teachers.... ever since 6th grade and now.... crying
Hmm... school was supposed to start for me today... but the teachers went on strike so I don't know when school will start for me.... Hopefully, it won't last too long... I don't want to have too many extra days added to my summer break...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Aww...

first day of school for me too! It's sad when someone so nice to you isn't there anymore. sad

But we'll make it! I mean, that's what he'd want for you, right? biggrin  

Meiazure

Unhappy Elf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:54 pm
User Image

.:. O___O
No lunch? gonk
That schedule thing is confusing .:.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

D;

-hugs Sara-

It sucks when good people leave schools as there aren't that many to begin with.

User ImageThe Dino Has SpokenUser Image

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces