Reply ~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)
Shadow the hedgehog ^_^;;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 pm
Now uh...After looking at several different topics I realize that pretty much all of you hate the game Shadow the hedgehog. I kinda wanna know the reasons why despite them being quite obvious like swearing and weapon use in the game.

To be honest I loved it! I admit that I laughed really hard when I first heard Shadow swear when he died and the camera angle was really hard for me to get used to. Not to mention I didn't understand much about choosing sides and stuff but once I got everything under control I loved it to death!

After beating it I started to wonder what else there was to do with the game. It did seem pointless but then I found out that there are like over 300 different paths to take. Sure you don't get anything after doing them all but still it tweeked my interest.

I still love it now even though I haven't played it recently(cuz I just recently got my Wii so Brawl has taken over my life). My favorite bit would have to be letting someone with less experience play (coughmysistercough) and then me picking up the second controller and playing Sonic in one of the stages. LOL I pretty much did everything for her no matter what side she was on. <_<

So uh..yeah. Long post. What do you despise about this game or like about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:44 pm
Well Shadow is my favorite character in the Sonic the Hedgehog Series, I kinda like this game. First time hearing Shadow swear... I didn't really care. It was "You're going straight to hell!!!" I couldn't stop laughing. I think I didn't except him to swear.

Anyways, it sorta fun. 1 Player mode... I can't beat it and I get really really mad. 2 Player mode is rather fun especially when my mom plays and she keeps getting shot.  

Saleana Faye

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:46 pm
I think it's fun the first time around. But after that, it's just not fun anymore. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm
User Image

Shadow rocks. He is so dark and mysterious and that is what I like about the characters. I may have Knuckles as my fav. character, but Shadow is also under my fav. characters. In fact, he is my 4th favorite character! ninja ninja heart ninja ninja

User Image
User Image
User Image  

hi5201

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 pm
I strongly disliked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:29 pm
well, shadow is my fav character, and i relly liked the game. I dont know why some people doesnt like it. And when you see the last ending, you totally gonna love it  

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

x-IWuvU

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:17 am
Camera angles was the only thing that stoped me from giving the game 10/10 it just that when you we're supose to go some where I would always forget cause I'm constantly fixing the camera. But apart from that it a really good game. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:26 pm
i loved it, it's one of my favorite games! i loved the song in the intro too! 4laugh  

Garnet Eidolon Summoner

iLinkeh

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:21 pm
okay i must do a litle review about this game.
first the story is very interesting,it explains everything about shadow past.
also if you can always change what you wanna do and get : normal,bad and good endings.
people liked the idea of the multiple endings at first,but then they saw sonic being defeted by shadow, and when they got that ending they threw the game to garbage, that is wrong ´couse you still have many things to do.(i think there are 2 or 3 endings where shadow defeat sonic)
well no worries becouse they are cannon endings.After you get all the endings you actually can unlock the last story, wich you fight as super shadow versus devil doom and free earth from the black arms.
the graphics are very similar to sonic heroes, wich wasnt a clever move, the voice acting was....okay...
the gameplay is like most of sonic games but with guns,why guns?
what happens if you see a hedgehog with a gun in the street, i think that would be totally crazy rofl
the music in this game is cool.
we can see many stages in all the game, with diferents things,weapons,enemys and bosses.
and in every stage you have 2 partners to follow you
most of the time is Doom eye following you or a sonic pal, but some times it can be even eggman.
some stages are really sicotic and destructive ambients, but that is what makes this game special, becouse it kinda change something about the sonic franchise, but it made it awsome
for me it is a must have and i give it a
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff