Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
how do you.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMadAsRabbitsoO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:24 pm
Where can I find the drum patterns for "There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet "? I've looked everywhere for them (I even asked my band instructer!) and can't find them!! I let her listen to it and she said it sounded complicated, I told her I don't care if it's complicated or not, just PLEASE teach me. She said, I can't help you! WTF!!!!??? So if you know where I can find them PLEASE tell me or at least post a link! I will give you a virtual cookie! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 pm
hmm...theres a random website called sheetmusic.com but i don't know if that will help you because i don't know if they have drum stuff on it but you can try im sorry if it doesn't work  

xPanicxAtxThexBalletx

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 pm
____PanicAtTheDisco_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
Umm well I know a website, but its only drum tabs or their new albums, none from A Fever You Can;t Sweat Out.
I'm really sorry.
Although that website is having legal problems right now...

________P.S Alex Gaskarth and Ryan Ross are delicious :]

_________xoxoxo_________[♥]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items