Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Another Quick Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:14 pm
So I was playing today and I defamed a guy. He was annoying me. You all know one or two that have done that to you in the past I am sure. Just annoys you and all that and I just gave him what I had. A good defame. So he threatened to report me because I defamed for no reaosn. Can he do that? I am sure this sounds really stupid. But it's just something that is itching my mind. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 pm
no, he cant report.  

t onei

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:48 am
thought so. The idea just sounded really stupid. But he was pointing out places to go to the Nexon site, as if I was going to do it, where you could read the rules. I pretty much lol'd the entire time and said go ahead and report. Nothing happened though. So I just went on with the game. Haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 am
bleh reporting for a defame hes a sad person  

Zargbaath

LordVada

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:38 am
well he can report you, but it wont hold water.

Not like the report system works anyways <__<;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 am
true that. I reported someone on a hacking like a month ago. Cuz he was doing a vac hack, which I hadn't seen in the longest time. And I decided to take a look and see if he was online. And sure enough, he was. Pretty lame in my opinion.  

evilbrainbabies

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 pm
Yeah, GMs aren't too responsive are they. Well, hackers aren't their only problem is what I think. It's not like it's the programmers job to ban or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 am
That seems a little unreasonable... Then what do the GM's do if they aren't taking care of the bad users? This isn't a game here! haha  

evilbrainbabies

Mika Shirakou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 pm
i dont even no y gms exist. they dont do anything and they just walk around actin all cool and stuff......yah and there r thousands of hacks that mite work (havent tried any) the stupid hack gaurd doesnt really work  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games