Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AAAAAAAAA?
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  A...
View Results

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:17 am
What has happened!, The sister of a friend of mine said I was soooo emo, because I wear a big coat and carry an umbrella in the sun (cliche'd perhaps. but effective none the less) have they not heard of Goth before?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:45 am
it's the hive mind
people think what there told to think.  

AEtherclaw

NokomisSnape

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:01 am
I hate children....but for a different reason.

Neighbors kid keeps coming over to our apartment to use the computer....she's 13.

She's so preppy it makes me want to puke....but anyway, she goes and says she's 20 on myspace, flirts with guys who would go to jail if they actually hooked up, and is just so stupid it makes me want to pull my skin off my face.

I seriously hate children....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:35 pm
I know, I mean what happened to all the other soup-can labels for people!? Now you're either "gay", "weird", or "emo"! It's like all the cultures have been somehow merged into those three catagories!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:35 pm
I've encountered a number of people who are hesitant to use the word "goth", for reasons I can't entirely understand. However, emo tends to get slung around all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:38 pm
GilAskan
I've encountered a number of people who are hesitant to use the word "goth", for reasons I can't entirely understand. However, emo tends to get slung around all the time.
I think they're afraid. "Goth" carries a little more dangerous weight to it....people don't want some curse brougt upon them by the '30 year old guy who wears black and has too many peircings, gets home late, is Wiccan, and repairs broken speakers.'

The people who call others emo think that the "emo person" probably wont do anything more than whine at them, but the "goth person" might do some kinda voodoo on yah, so watch out!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:48 pm
hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 am
Well I believe the society in general is getting worse and worse and children is the fastest way to notice that just by looking at them.
Obviusly you cant generalize on everything but i noticed that children's attitude changes a lot by country.
I'm italian and I live in norway and i find norwegian children way more...hm let's say sane or more taken care of in the right way then italian children that are kinda putted in front of the TV or PC cuz you got other stuff to do.  

YellowRavenInk

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

JTHMFrAeK-Ghoat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:28 pm
Yeah! I Hate it too! People think I'm emo because I wear black, like the dark, and draw creepy things! But they're wrong! SO WRONG!..... I hate the emo craze -_-....Oh, and by the way, I think the fact that you carry an umbrella around is sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 pm
AEtherclaw
it's the hive mind

Agreed...  

Xx_neoreaper_xX

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 pm
AEtherclaw
it's the hive mind

But that is a contradiction, kids haven't been told to think Goths don't exist, because if they did they would have nothing to blame the school shootings on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 am
Shadowed Intent
AEtherclaw
it's the hive mind

But that is a contradiction, kids haven't been told to think Goths don't exist, because if they did they would have nothing to blame the school shootings on.

they have been told that anything pale white, dressed in black, covered in eyeliner, and mopey is emo and that stuff like mcr and the used is emo  

AEtherclaw

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:15 am
It's less popular than emo but goth is still the most commonly used term for anyone outside the bubble.(Whatever that bubble may be, where ever you are[Hey Italy!])  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:26 am
Ugh.... there is a major difference between goth and emo... most people do not see any difference at all. I've been called emo, it's fairly annoying (mainly by freshmen, or if I visit a friend of mine that's a teacher at a middle school, the annoying kids there do at times... usually they stop after I glare at them for a split second).

My gothy friend's mom died over a week ago (we are pretty close friends, I was the first one outside the family to find out, literally minutes after it happened). She dressed in her black/silver layered skirt, black boots, black hose, black blouse, and capelet to school. Some kid yelled at her (this was her first day back after her mom died), "Hey Emo Kid!!!"
Omgth, that was the last thing she needed to deal with... the stupid freshmen had no right to say anything. Another one jokingly said, "Hey, who died?" Seeing how upset she was, the little -insert mean word here- didn't realize that is exactly why she was so upset.  

Angel of the End

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces