Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply \m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)
What do you play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I play:
  An instrument
  Nothing anymore
  Nothing, ever
  Does singing count?
  Nothing, but I hope to change that!!!
View Results

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 pm
Instruments?

Do you play something, what would you play, what have you played, etc.

I sing, I use the voicebox I was born with. I mostly like to sing guy-lead-singer songs because I am not so good with high notes.
Some of my favourite bands to sing to include: -Linkin Park, Birds Of Tokyo, Panic! At The Disco, Fall It Boy, AFI, The Used, A Perfect Circle, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Offspring, Metro Station, Gnarls Barkley, Delta Goodrem (some), My Chemical Romance (some), Blink 182 etc.

Wow, a lot of emo bands :S But emo music is great to sing to because of the marvellous intonation!!! I love the intonation in the song The (After) Life Of The Party by Fall Out Boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 pm
kool mrgreen
I play gutair...(noy good at all sad )
but im going to really try harder between the new house and work its a lot but things r slowing up mrgreen  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 am
Chicks dig guitarists, I shd kno wink
Hahaha

No seriously... twisted

Can you play any songs yet? What type of guitar? Acoustic/Electric? When/why did you start playing etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:59 am
Guitar. Violin...  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:39 pm
undacuva_druid
Hahaha

No seriously... twisted

Can you play any songs yet? What type of guitar? Acoustic/Electric? When/why did you start playing etc.

Acoustic, ahh i dont know, y umm cuz it looks asome and fun,
and yea!!! lol
My uncle is amazing on the gutair its lik wow, and on the Bass, its his fav
He could of been a star....but he has some problems sad
but he could pic up an instrament and learn it in a week,
he got a saskaphone(<<<<and learned it eek
drums, piano, its asome 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:33 pm
undacuva_druid
Hahaha

No seriously... twisted

u sure
yes i can play smoke on the water and when the saints come marching in, fender starcaster, electric, its a cool instrument, to form a band and to spend time wit grae..  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:52 am
Graphic Geek
undacuva_druid
Hahaha

No seriously... twisted

Acoustic, ahh i dont know, y umm cuz it looks asome and fun,
and yea!!! lol
My uncle is amazing on the gutair its lik wow, and on the Bass, its his fav
He could of been a star....but he has some problems sad
but he could pic up an instrament and learn it in a week,
he got a saskaphone(<<<<and learned it eek
drums, piano, its asome 3nodding 3nodding

I have a friend like that: he can sing, drums, mandolin, guitar, bass... I'm sure a few more things... I'm so jealous of those people

fanboy360
undacuva_druid
Hahaha

No seriously... twisted

u sure
yes i can play smoke on the water and when the saints come marching in, fender starcaster, electric, its a cool instrument, to form a band and to spend time wit grae..

Wow nice, and grats on learning violin! A friend of mine has an electric violin hahaha but I am yet to see him play it razz
Smoke On The Water is awesome! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 am
i wanna get a electric one..just dont have the patientce to save up fer one.....at least my teachers gonna start giving me rock songs for the violin....  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:59 am
fanboy360
i wanna get a electric one..just dont have the patientce to save up fer one.....at least my teachers gonna start giving me rock songs for the violin....

That should sound awesome! I wish my band could sample some violin...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 am
u have a band...wats it called..wat u play..we needa know... mrgreen mrgreen exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 am
We we aren't all that well established. We have had a few jam sessions and have a lot of lyrics and a few tunes but no full songs yet. We haven't done anything in a long while because we've all been pretty busy...
I'm not sure what genre we are... I mentioned this in the song writing forum I think...

We do have a myspace though.... Look up Lyzdexia under the music thing. Raphael_Slide, Novaeho and yeshyesh (from Gaia) are in the band too. (+ 2 others).

I sing and write lyrics. yeshyesh writes lyrics, Novaeho plays a lil bass (but mostly bass is done by another guy who also plays the trumpet and melodica) and electone aka organ, Raphael_Slide plays guitar and we have a drummer too who is pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 pm
undacuva_druid
We we aren't all that well established. We have had a few jam sessions and have a lot of lyrics and a few tunes but no full songs yet. We haven't done anything in a long while because we've all been pretty busy...
I'm not sure what genre we are... I mentioned this in the song writing forum I think...

We do have a myspace though.... Look up Lyzdexia under the music thing. Raphael_Slide, Novaeho and yeshyesh (from Gaia) are in the band too. (+ 2 others).

I sing and write lyrics. yeshyesh writes lyrics, Novaeho plays a lil bass (but mostly bass is done by another guy who also plays the trumpet and melodica) and electone aka organ, Raphael_Slide plays guitar and we have a drummer too who is pretty good.
so ur like tecno/symphanoy/punk  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:00 am
fanboy360
undacuva_druid

so ur like tecno/symphanoy/punk

I'd say funk/rock/emo lol! The lyrics are emo and rock, the tunes I'm trying to make emo. The music is done by the boys so it's kinda funk-rock with that horn element like Cat Empire have... I'd love to make it less funk and more techno but we don't have the skill/desire/instruments razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:06 pm
i didnt even know there was such a thing as "FUNK"!!!!  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 am
My friends would be so offended at you for that... It's old, like jazz and blues and stuff...  
\m/[(>.<)]\m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (Music)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games