Reply The L Guild Forum
Thoughts on L change the world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misa Amane Snowprincess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 am
I loved L change the world Ken'ichi Matsuyama did an awesome Job in playing L in all three movies but L change the world is definitely my fav like the directors and writers said u do see a more human side of L my fav parts involve L and his Sweet kabobs its so funny and its also makes me want a Sweet kabob lol and when he named Near I thought it was sweet L change the world is serious but funny and I just couldn't stop watching it but I was wondering what everyone else thought of the Movie. did u think it was awesome? kinda good? bad? terrible ?what did u like the most and what would u have changed?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm
Seeing that movie is definately on my "to do" list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Sounds pretty good, though.
Is this the movie where L does the...unnessecary death note writing? If it is, then I heard about that and I hated it. :]

Oh...and I just thought I'd tell you that you have a killer run-on sentance in your post. And I'm honestly not trying to be mean or anything. It confused me. A lot. @_@

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Misa Amane Snowprincess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 pm
sorry bout the sentence thing sometimes I'm not paying attention when I type lol but neykawaz yeah he wrote his name in the death note but this is the movie about what he does with the 23 days he has left it is sad he had 2 die but at least with the live action u get 2 see him longer I kinda felt it was unessesary (probably spelled that wrong lol) for him 2 write his name in the note but then again if he hadn't he would have died sooner I just wish there had been a way for him 2 live and outsmart Light's plan as well  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 am
It's onebig movie...It made me cry.......  

L_Lawliet_XIII

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff