Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help me?
  yes
  no
View Results

Curtis25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:37 pm
For some reason or another I cannot vote on any of the poles. I was just accepted Monday Morning and I cannot vote on any of the po;es that I did not make. There is no way possible I could have voted already , I think I am the newest member. Why can't I vote. also why cn't I sell my performance rod in the market place? I see them listed all the time but I cannot sell mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:26 pm
Curtis25
For some reason or another I cannot vote on any of the poles. I was just accepted Monday Morning and I cannot vote on any of the po;es that I did not make. There is no way possible I could have voted already , I think I am the newest member. Why can't I vote. also why cn't I sell my performance rod in the market place? I see them listed all the time but I cannot sell mine.

ok. when it come to the rod thing It probly has to do with the fact that, no one wants to buy it rolleyes

as for the poll thing, i have no Idea xd  

Sustineo

Nathan6688

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:25 pm
I have no idea about the poll!! question question  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:10 am
i've been having that problem as well.  

jwoods471

weather_person

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:27 pm
Similar for my. I could vote in THIS pole, but I can't vote in one of the other poles. I haven't had time to check a third poll, because I'm very new.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:29 pm
I'm having the same tgrouble, myself. Of course, I only got accepted this evening, so...  

Wind-Whisper

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff