Submit

Do you support it?
  Yes!
  No!
  Poll Whore
View Results

ItsDirtyDonttouchIt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:12 pm
What is your opinion on Asian Parents Hitting there Children. Do you support it or do you think that it is bad?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 pm
hmm..i don't get hit anymore.
when i was little, i always hated it but now i understand why asian parents would do it. Its just discipline and i don't think its bad.
You see all those other smart asians out there, most of them became smart probably because of there parents giving them discipline all the time. Some of them can stand it, some of them go crazy and commit suicide or something. Oo
I still don't think its bad though, you know the saying "Its for your own good"
=]

J ii N G Y u L i

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:56 am
my parents hit me a lot when i was a child >w<
but they stopped now, now they just give me the "wide eye" look >.>
or they just slap my mouth >.>

erm, i kinda don't really like the whole disicpine thing. There are other ways to discipine then abuse, and some people can be very sensitive. Also some parents take dicipline more seriously then other's. . . But then again it is a good way to learn a lesson. . .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 am
no! course not! i would never support child abuse ><

well, think about, it kinda is child abuse. ): my parents never hit me..partly because my mommy listens to way too much jack canfield. 0o

Chocolate marshmallow gum

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 am
I would only support "hitting", if it were to discipline a child.

Other than that, it's abuse and I'm against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:12 pm
My parents hit me when they play around and stuff.Not out of hate cause i would just arrest them lol

p.s. im a cop xd  

BeiZhiMing

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:21 pm
I'm on the fence, I wouldn't use it unless I have to, but it's blurry on who deserves to get spanked. But there are children out there that really should get hit. Haha. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 pm
I used to get my butt beat all the time as a kid. I was a trouble maker though and still am, except I dont get hit because I dont break things nowadays xD  

ShigureAishite

Digital Koi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm
XD HOMG! Yus My Parents do hit me...when I did something really bad. Though they just lecture and scold me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:39 pm
I agree with Jiingyuli and Sesshomaruka.

fuya momo

Blessed Waffles

Lunar_Winter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:16 pm
Erm, as a victim, I don't support the whole thing. My dad doesn't do it to me now, but there were times where it got out of hand. I think good discipline and punishment is necessary though, so children don't develop a bad attitude.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:49 am

LOL. I THOUGHT IT SAID "DO YOUR PARENTS HIT ON YOU" rofl

My parents never hit me.
But they used to lock me outside of the house for a few hours until I "was ready to apologize". D:

Ralphiie

ShigureAishite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Ralphiie

My parents never hit me.
But they used to lock me outside of the house for a few hours until I "was ready to apologize". D:

I'd have just walked to a friends house =/
or go missing for 10 hours and scare them a lil, but then again I was a trouble maker xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm
ShigureAishite
Ralphiie

My parents never hit me.

or go missing for 10 hours and scare them a lil, but then again I was a trouble maker xD

I guess I never thought about that.
But my parents were probably watching me the whole time.
@____@

Plus, back then, I didn't have friends. [OMGIMSUCHALOSER D:]
The only interaction I had with people my age were when I went to those Chinese New Years parties, and all the little kids were forced together.

LOL.
&In every New year's pic, from when I was 6 and younger, there are strange asian kiddies with me and we all have the exact same, black, cue-ball style hair. XDD

ROFL@LONGREPLY

Ralphiie

ShigureAishite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:34 pm
Ralphiie
ShigureAishite
Ralphiie

My parents never hit me.

I guess I never thought about that.
But my parents were probably watching me the whole time.
@____@

Plus, back then, I didn't have friends. [OMGIMSUCHALOSER D:]
The only interaction I had with people my age were when I went to those Chinese New Years parties, and all the little kids were forced together.

LOL.
&In every New year's pic, from when I was 6 and younger, there are strange asian kiddies with me and we all have the exact same, black, cue-ball style hair. XDD

ROFL@LONGREPLY

Yea totally, I used to be a loner. I played with the alley cats 8D
dad made me study and when he was napping I snuck out to hang with my cat buds =P  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff