Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Help I feel a binge coming on

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:10 pm
I'm craving ice cream like crazy. Specifically a strawberry cheesequake blizzard. x_X But my boyfriend ate all of the Smart One's ice cream dishes.

I know by the time you guys read this it may be too late for me XP But what do you guys do when you feel a binge coming on that fruit just won't fix?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:04 pm
I get the smallest amount of the lowest calorie stuff I can find and then only try to eat part of it. I either do that or figure out how many calories I'm splurging on and try to do enough extra exercise to at least tackle a chunk of it. That way I don't have to feel so guilty and I still let myself indulge a bit.  

lenady

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:01 pm
if i feel a binge coming on, i have some of whatever im craving. Not enough to ruin my plan for the day, but enough to satisfy the craving somewhat. Then i go do something else, try to take my mind off it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:14 am
Now add booze and depression to your binge feeling and you get where I was last night. A tuna sandwich and sushi rice later... I was stuffed and still sad. ._.  

Lady Schist

Jose CBR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 am
What I like to do is to start using Wii Fit if I have a sudden craving.
Or I actually try to incorporate it somehow into my next meal.
Let's say I suddenly want cheesecake.
I'll go to this Wal-Mart that's like a street away, and I buy some frozen cheesecake or whatever (the ones used for some other diets, I think), and since I'm only counting calories and fat grams, I manage to have some.

Which means I get to have less food in that next meal, but when you have a craving, you have a craving. I'd rather eat what I want and get my craving over with than to eat a pretty big meal and still have a slight craving afterwards, you know?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:13 am
Eat some frozen fruit, yoguart, or jello! Thats what i do, Or if you really cant controll it i normally just do and extra long work out and when i see the results of it i feel much better and dont feel like eating. But...some times a craving is a craving. Throw away your familys sweet icecream and go get some surger free icecream! i used to eat that stuff like crazy when i lived with a diabetic and i never gained weight from it. Try not to binge on it anyway though becasue you want to break the habbit of binging on anything.

I hope you are ok. Sometimes when i fell a binge i am bored or sad something not good.. REally try to work out when you are upset, it didnt help me the first few times but as i said before, when i saw that i lost weight insted of gain weight when im sad it made me feel like i didnt even need friends i felt so good haha.

PandaBunny

sugurufan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm
I usually call my friends, going thru the whole list till i can find one, lock myself in my room and look at pictures of me in my utter fatness. that usually makes me stop having the dire cravings, so i can eat it later, ya know, with out being all manic about it.

-nods  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games