Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Pellinor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluey_dog97

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:50 am
School of Pellinor is a great quartet and if u havent read it u should check it out  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:38 pm
What is the series about and who is its author?  

PtolemaeusZero

Invisible Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nimue_of_Avalon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:03 am
I checked out the series on Amazon.com. The author is Alison Corggan. It sounds pretty interesting---I may have to try this one out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm
I love this series I love the first book. The second book is alright, the third is abysmal, and the fourth is downright confusing. It's a good series, but it just confused me. That doesn't stop me from reading the first two books over again though! 3nodding Not a lot of people know about this series (and my friends are too lazy to read "such big books" stare ), so I recommend this series to anyone that finds themselves bored of rereading their favorites, or wants something new to read.  

music_of_shadows

Cluttered Genius

Angleic Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Ah! Pelinor is one of the knights of the Round Table. I was wondering why that sounded so familiar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm
I love this book series! It reminds of Eragon and the Lord of the Rings. The third one wasn't great though.  

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm
I read all four books and loved them. My only complaint was the ending of the 4th book was too rushed. Such an excellent series deserved to be completed properly.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games