Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
INTERNET NUN, OUR 1000TH MEMBER! YAY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 pm
We've hit the thousandth member mark! Welcome INTERNET NUN to the guild! Thanks to everyone who helped make this guild so huge and the biggest veg*n guild on Gaia. It's only because of you that we've grown into something so awesome. Only time can make us better. Keep up the good work guys, and thanks again!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 pm
<3
I feel so special! xD

Byelobogh

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:55 pm
That's because you ARE special.

OK, I swear, the hyperness will wear off soon...

Haha, welcome anyway! And while I'm not a big fan of PETA myself, I certainly encourage people to follow their own path. I hope you like it here, we're glad to have you! Hope to see you around every so often.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 pm
<3
I'll be in here more than often now, because I'll be needing some crutches for meat cravings. xD
I've tried it many times before, and those times never seemed to work out. But I'm thinking that now that I know that there are many other options besides meat and dairy products, I'll be able to get off of animal dependancy for the rest of my life. biggrin

Oh, and I fully support PETA. But that is just me. >>;;

Byelobogh

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 pm
Yay, this is an awesome place for support, and especially recipes for stuff you can make that are WAY more tasty than meat. It'll curb your appetite for meat in no time. biggrin

Meanwhile, don't let anyone change your opinion about what you support except yourself. I encourage you to do research and hear both sides of everything before you come to a decision about anything. Lord knows I wish I would have done that when I was younger. xD

But I'm just rambling now. I'll be wishing you luck on your vegetarian adventure, and I'm sure others will as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:29 pm
<3
Thank you!
I think I actually want to stay off of animals for a good long while, after the mad cow disease outbreak, ecolai in Pat & Oscar's, seliminella. Just blegh. And watching that video on goveg.com... That made me not want to even touch a piece of meat ever again. ><;;
Though, I have to for my mother, because she doesn't want to stop eating our friends. She's willing to try whatever I cook though.
I just hope she will come around to not thinking this is a phase that I'm going through.

Byelobogh

Nephilym

Vermillion Bloodsucker

9,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:14 am
Yay! *does the muppet dance* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:06 pm
Are you the kind of nun with nunchucks?  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kasumi Ocada

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm
Hello and welcome, Nun!

My friend Brad is obsessed with nuns for some silly reason..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:26 am
Bump

Hooray! We are growing as an organization!

Congrats!  

Lord of Losers

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces