Reply Role Play
Yokai school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyabi o_o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 am
Well, since I never feel quite right jumping into others' rps, I thought I'd make one of my own, so here goes, basically, in the world this is, which would have any technology we have now, and probably more, I was thinking of a school for Yokai (demons, monsters, etc...) If u want to join in, just jump in with a text of your appearance, and personality above it. Keep in mind that this school isn't teaching magic or anything like that, it acts like a normal school, the games in gym class may be slightly unbalanced, or diferent, but bare with me.Btw, if anyone gets killed, the teachers are authorized to punish byany means they deam fit. Although I have a character, I may say for instance "a teacher does this or that" to get the plot moving. Anyway, to start off, I am just as my character is, except in a school uniform, and am obviously a nekogirl. I am in class 3, Miyabi Shirafumi, and this IS highschool.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:30 am
I am sitting in a desk farthest left, next to the window, staring out of it. The female, I suppose moderately busty teacher is babbling on about japanese history, she is a doggirl to, fufufufu, all the guys are staring at her, so needless to say, the class isn't productive.  

Miyabi o_o

Miyabi o_o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:33 am
Well, I guess noones interested, oh well...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 am
Name: Ren Mimico
race: demonic Element(a demon mixed breed that can travel between worlds)
demon mix: Fox,crow
class: 2

Boredly listening to the teacher not really interested in her. Just trying to get through class without crashing!  

YinRen

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miyabi o_o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:48 pm
A paper airplane note flies at u and boinks u right in the head.(Its a letter)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 pm
Wondering were it came from. Then stop sneekly look around making sure no one was watching . Then open it to read....  

YinRen

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:31 pm
Walk into class late and get yelled at by the teacher, looked down as I blush and try not to look shy as i took my sit in the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:22 am
Gaia Name: Inu_Girl_777
Name: Utau Tsukiyomi
Race: Neko/Vampire
Demon mix: Dog/vampire mix
Class: 2
Apperance: need to find a picture that suits my profile  

Bravery-Homunculus

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:58 pm
Starts on notes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:25 pm
Utau was sitting in the back of the classroom taking notes and looking at the window trying to figure out how here brother is doing at his new job.  

Bravery-Homunculus

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:02 pm
As aanna worked on her notes she said nothing for she was shy.  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games