Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 am
User Image

OCTOBER POKEMON TOURNAMENT
New Tourny Discussion Begins on page 99!!

Date of next tournament: October 23 - 29
~ Again, I'm not babysitting people as much this time. To find your opponents, either hang around the forum, PM them, or check GaiaIM. Make it known when u will be available!! PM me if there will be a problem!

Pre-registration is until October 14
Registration fee: 200
+ Discount!! Returning players take 50 off, like always! XD

Fee: hmmm
+ Discount!! Returning players take 50 off, like always! XD

~Late registration is from the 23rd until people start battling.
Fee: ???
No discount.

*To register, PM me your Trainer Card (if you have one) and then send me a trade with the registration fee.

Prize(s): First place picks their favorite, then second place picks their favorite, and third place picks their favorite.
+ Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki no Tama) *
+ Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama) *
*NOT the EI

If there are:
1-3 competitors, the tourny will be postponed.
4-6 competitors, the tourny will have one prize.
7-9 competitors, the tourny will have 2 prizes.
Any more than that, and the tourny will have 3 prizes.
Prizes will be revealed as the number of competitors rise...

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 am
Rules
**Many taken from Smogon.com*

User Image

Etiquette:

1. Follow Gaia's TOS!

2. Don't turn off the game to duck out of a match. U will be immediately disqualified!

3. Be nice! lol, Dont be a sore loser, and especially a sore winner xp

4. Be on time for ur match!! Dont lag behind too long.... u have 24 hours to respond to the challenge... unless u are online. Reply as soon as possible so that u dont loose by forfeit XD. <--- Strike only for short tournies.

Battle:

1. The following Pokemon are banned because they are "UBER" status:
+ Mewtwo
+ Mew
+ Wobbuffet
+ Lugia
+ Ho-oh
+ Wynaut
+ Kyogre
+ Groudon
+ Raquaza
+ Latios
+ Deoxys (all forms)
+ Dialga
+ Palkia
+ Darkrai
+ Giratina
+ Manaphy
+ Arceus
+ Garchomp crying
*If Smogon's rules end up being a pain in the a**, we will go back to the original ban list.

2. Sleep Clause: only one of you opponent's Pokémon may be asleep at any time

3. Evasion Clause: no Double Team and Minimize (Sand Attack and Bright Powder OK)

4. Self KO Clause: Your Pokémon cannot use moves like Explosion or Self-Destruct to win if it's the only Pokémon remaining on your team. The same applies for Perish Song and Destiny Bond.

5. No item limitations (all items allowed)

6. NO HACKED POKEMON

7. DO NOT TURN OFF THE GAME IF U ARE ABOUT TO LOSE. This sux. Seriously. Especially, do not do that and then come on here and try to say that u lost the connection with 1 HP left. U lost, get over it. It will be hard to prove this but yea. I know this is a repeat but that's because it's VERY IMPORTANT!!  

Rocket Marilyn

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:06 am
Competitors:
If u have a trainer card, gimme that instead of just writing ur FC. I think this part will look kooler that way ^ ~
*However, I in no way shape or form expect you to strictly adhere to your Trainer Card. Do Not purposefully post misleading cards though!

August Competitors

Neko Urahara Kisuke

User Image

Duo of the Wildfire

User Image

Yanma024

User Image

skeleton...kid

User Image

Past Competitors:
~~~~~~~~~~Database... kinda~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara the Protector

User Image

CaptainYoruichiShihoin

User Image

SeeSayLeki

User Image

Sephoira

User Image

d a n n y 4 e v e r

User Image

Sega11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkman IV

User Image

Mech

3436-9639-9981

User Image

xAnbu_Warrior  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:08 am
Matches

User Image  

Rocket Marilyn

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:09 am
Donators?

Donations would be greatly appreciated, and would be put toward buying a better prize for the next tournament XD. Instead of a pot, I'm hoping to do like an MC or an EI, but the fee to enter would be bigger twisted

krishnath: 350 gold heart mrgreen
Duo of the Wildfire: 5150 whee
Neko Urahara Kisuke: 75000 heart w00t!! o.0 uhm *dies* Ah!! no, stop XD!! ur brilliance is blinding me!!
Sega11: 1000 whee Oh snap XD
Yanma024: 155 ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 am
My attempt at a banner:

User Image

My much better attempt at a banner ^ ^::

User Image

My awesome Halloween Banner:

User Image

My relatively kool winter banner:

User Image

The slightly too pink Spring banner:

User Image

Affiliates:
~Make sure you visit them heart ~
*Threads with Tournaments marked with stars!!*

* PokeCenter: Trainers and Breeders Welcome!*
** Pokecenter Tournament!**

User Image

User Image

~Banner by MiiSTY_FAR3W3LL

User Image *  

Rocket Marilyn

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:22 am
Rocket Marilyn
Donators?

Donations would be greatly appreciated, and would be put toward buying a better prize for the next tournament XD. Instead of a pot, I'm hoping to do like an MC or an EI, but the fee to enter would be bigger twisted

I think I would like to donate a little gold. How does 350g sound? It isn't much but it is a start. ^^

Also, you might want to check out the Random Egg Exchange in Breeding/Trade request while you are here as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:31 am
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
Donators?

I think I would like to donate a little gold. How does 350g sound? It isn't much but it is a start. ^^

Also, you might want to check out the Random Egg Exchange in Breeding/Trade request while you are here as well. ^^

Wow, really 0.o. Thank you 3nodding would u like to enter or a cyndaquil or anything? Lol, and I think I will check out the breeding thing. I have a lot of eggs i need to be rid of XD.  

Rocket Marilyn

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:36 am
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
Donators?

Wow, really 0.o. Thank you 3nodding would u like to enter or a cyndaquil or anything? Lol, and I think I will check out the breeding thing. I have a lot of eggs i need to be rid of XD.

I might enter, I have not decided yet. ^^

I'll send the donation your way. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 am
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
Donators?

Thank you so much!!!! *hugs* Ah, I'm sorry to ask, but could u advertise this a little bit sweatdrop OR tell me how to add this link into my siggy as a picture/banner? Rawr, I gotta go make a banner... lol  

Rocket Marilyn

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 am
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
Donators?

Thank you so much!!!! *hugs* Ah, I'm sorry to ask, but could u advertise this a little bit sweatdrop OR tell me how to add this link into my siggy as a picture/banner? Rawr, I gotta go make a banner... lol

I have no idea about how to make banners and such (I am a total failure on that front, lol ^^), but I will make an announcement. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:51 am
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
Donators?

I have no idea about how to make banners and such (I am a total failure on that front, lol ^^), but I will make an announcement. mrgreen

Alright, thank you!! Stupid banners... I think i'm gonna make an annoucement about someone making a banner for me... If it wasnt a pot I would offer a spot in the tournament, but i guess i should offer a pokemon... unless i can figure out how to do it myself sweatdrop I wanna make this pretty!! XD  

Rocket Marilyn

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:53 am
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn

Alright, thank you!! Stupid banners... I think i'm gonna make an annoucement about someone making a banner for me... If it wasnt a pot I would offer a spot in the tournament, but i guess i should offer a pokemon... unless i can figure out how to do it myself sweatdrop I wanna make this pretty!! XD

Try making a request in the main forum of the guild. Offer a pokemon with an egg move on it, and I am sure you will find someone to do it. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:02 am
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn

Try making a request in the main forum of the guild. Offer a pokemon with an egg move on it, and I am sure you will find someone to do it. ^^

Ah! Good idea 3nodding Thanx XD  

Rocket Marilyn

Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas