Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Pictures of my ex boyfriend -_- anyone see ANY similarities?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 pm
Okay, so I met this guy here on Gaia. At first it was pretty cool, just having a friend that's gay like I am, especially since I live in a nearly 100% homophobic city >_<
anyway, we were friends for a while till he had a really bad break up with his boyfriend and a few weeks later he asked me out. Okay, to make a long story short, about 9 months after we got together, I found out he was lieing to me. He'd sent me pictures of someone else (supposidly to impress me) and i was really confused. Mad, upset, laughing at how pathetic it all was.
He sent me a few more pics of "him" and tried to make me believe it wa shim by having his best friend say it was, but I didn't believe it. We broke up about a month ago for...various reasons -_-" and today eh sent me two new pics of himself. I just.....none of the pictures match other then the two new ones I have, all the rest are totally different. he said the two older pictures were from when he was 14, but on one it had the date on it and it was this year, and in the two new ones, he looks YOUNGER then in the old ones!
I don't think I'm really posting for help, just kinda venting, but I'd appreciate a little advice. Should I tell him off or just let it go? Because the guy in the two new pics is totally hot and I really doubt it's actually him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:14 pm
If he is lying to you over something as minor as this you need to tell him that lying is bad at least. Lying is never a good thing for a relationship to have so I would suggest telling him to go away

teddytoles

xXBlackVeilBridesmaid

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Yeah that would totally confuse me as well...I agree with gaypride about saying that lying to you was wrong..Not only was it worng it seemed to hurt you as well...I'd let it go and then see what happens within the next few days..^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:00 pm
OK< You need to get over this looser. He is probably some fifty year old perv who wants to get at younger guys. Hey, everyone has had one like him. What you need to do is be secure with yourself and love who you are. No matter what, nobody can take that away from you. You will find the right person when your ready biggrin

As for this guy, send him a good ole fashion virus or something(just kidding)

LOL, not really  

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

iLessThan3 Jamie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 pm
I was in a situation very similar to yours once, and I regretted even talking to the freak again. It turned out, or so I was able to gather, he was a miserably fat thirty something with nothing to do but try and get his jollies by ******** with young boys. Literally ******** with them, he had molested four young boys--- atleast, from what I was able to gather from other sources. I'm just glad I ever made enough of a mistake to try and meet with the guy. Ask for specific pictures. It's the best way. LLike..holding a poster and with a holding a peace sign with his hands or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Hokay So, this is what you do. Say that you would like REAL pictures, not some sh*t he's givin you. If he refuses, break off the relationship, it's just not worth it to have a partner that lies.

Infact, it really sux.  

Occasional_Angel

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kobayashi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:47 pm
First off, whom ever this guy is is LAME! Aka, he's sad and pathatic because he doesn't even have the guts to show you his real picture if you guys are (or in this case were) in a relationship. However, the fact that he's trying to get you back is sweet, but like other people have stated before me....It could be anyone ranging from a 12 year old to a 70 year old man who likes younger boys ._. That's just creepy.
Second, if you want him back you should ask for a real picture and no fake ones, but keep in mind he can always say (and what I gather from him it sounds like he WILL say this) is "But that is me! I promise". To be totally honest, there is no way of finding out WHO he exactly is unless you're this huge genious that knows how to find people from there posts the codes in gaia and what the actual ip is to what type of computer he was using and then to actual were he is and then so forth and so forth. But like normal folks here, we'll never know if that's really him or not in which case we know it's not because well...he's already lied before.

My advice?

Leave the jerk. He's already lied to you once and he's already sent you different pictures of him saying it's the "real" him, and in which case it probablly isn't. So, really you don't need him if he doesn't even have the guts to send you a real picture and try to keep the relationship going.

This is why I (in my personal opinion and I greatly don't mean to offend anyone) don't like online relationships and think them silly. But this is my best advice I can give you :3 Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm
Green_Jay13
Okay, so I met this guy here on Gaia. At first it was pretty cool, just having a friend that's gay like I am, especially since I live in a nearly 100% homophobic city >_<
anyway, we were friends for a while till he had a really bad break up with his boyfriend and a few weeks later he asked me out. Okay, to make a long story short, about 9 months after we got together, I found out he was lieing to me. He'd sent me pictures of someone else (supposidly to impress me) and i was really confused. Mad, upset, laughing at how pathetic it all was.
He sent me a few more pics of "him" and tried to make me believe it wa shim by having his best friend say it was, but I didn't believe it. We broke up about a month ago for...various reasons -_-" and today eh sent me two new pics of himself. I just.....none of the pictures match other then the two new ones I have, all the rest are totally different. he said the two older pictures were from when he was 14, but on one it had the date on it and it was this year, and in the two new ones, he looks YOUNGER then in the old ones!
I don't think I'm really posting for help, just kinda venting, but I'd appreciate a little advice. Should I tell him off or just let it go? Because the guy in the two new pics is totally hot and I really doubt it's actually him.

Stay friends with him, just dont get close...  

AMirrors

Xaiichi17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 am
Meeting someone anonymously online is pretty much never a splendid idea. The person your talking to can easily manipulate you into beliving that they would never do harm since its easy to lie without being face to face with someone. Because of this it is also easy to be deceived by him. Say he was like "Ok, I'll REALLY send you a pic of myself" and you get a new picture. There is NO WAY for you to know thats actually him, and if your only rational is that "Well I trust him" thats retarted (Sorry, ranting ^_^) but seriously. Break it off, meet someone irl who you can trust and get rid of this relationship thats only causing you stress. Like someone previously said, its probably just some pervy 50 yr old dude getting his kicks.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games