Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:23 pm
Ello Dark Sanctuary, This is a copy of my petition, so if you would like to sign please click the pretty picture in my signature to go to the official petition.

If by chance this is not allowed (I didn't see any rules against it) then let me know and it will be taken down immediantly. ^^

I like comments and suggestions.

Thanks you for letting me post Shadow Dweller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even more designs on the way! Along with the new batch is an item idea for Skin Tyte- corset piercings! The items will be up sometime this week so hold tight!

Here are the sketches I promised! They'll be completed next week

User Image

User Image

I name Cyrus Von Helson co-mod for my thread!

Here on gaia we have some pretty stellar dark items, BUT I would absolutely love to see some less promiscuous dark items. Don't get me wrong, I'm no prude and love the sexy cuts and what not, but I'd like to see some Victorian style. High collars, roses, and lace!

Anyone that's played the new Soul Calibur should get some idea of what I mean. It's like lolita
meets the queen! Let's see some corseted tops with puffy short frilled/lacy skirts! Boots that go up to your nether region (told you I'm NO prude), ribbon stockings, torn stockings, miniature top hats with veils! Tuxs with long coat tails and netting, leather pants, mobster loafers, suspenders, affordable parasols and canes! Make Durem Depot a hot spot again instead of a don't stop.

ALSO! to go with the 'dark' side of things let's have the colors be muted, more old. dark purples, greens, browns, blacks, and blues. None of those icky neon purples that are passed off as 'dark'. heart

User Image

1/2:These dresses are ONE PIECE, hat's aside. I was thinking the color choices for these should be optional- both bright and muted, to appeal to everyone. Besides the first dress is for winter. Which is why there's a fur hat. Both have bustles by the way....

3:THIS IS MY FAVORITE!! I was going to have it be one piece as well, but I think the sleeves should be separate, a chemise. (An under dress that can/is used as a nightgown as well) This one has no bustle, just a separate colored gathering at the hip. The sleeves of the chemise, as well as the trim, have little swirls. The lace ribbon choker and rose hair piece would be separate as well.

4: Here we have a jester style form fitting dress with lace cuffs and trim. As well as a cute mini top hat with rose and baby's breath (yes it's green in the drawing) and a behind the head black net veil.

5: So for the hat above, the brim is supposed to be filled with little roses, but as the drawings are about half the size of my thumb you cant exactly tell. For this it would be cool if the veil could go over either eye or be flipped to the back. The stockings, very very hard to see. I'll draw a larger example soon. They're supposed to be black lace with some roses, holes and runs. Heh...

6:The dress is a simple black gown with a high neck, two brass buttons and a bustle in the back. Kind of a mourning gown look. The corset was just to show the under/over concept..

7:Heheh, the corset-either a womans best friend or worst enemy. For this item it would show the slightest pinching in the waist and could be worn either under or over the avatar's clothing. The garter belt was just because I think it's cute as hell. whee

8: A cute loli dress with corseted top and ruffled bottom with black lace trim around bottom and sleeves. A ribbon choker with black lace trim and a medium sized rose.I think would be cute with the G-LOL stockings.

9: New object-UNISEX! I was attempting to draw a frock coat, and failing miserably, when I took a break to play Castlevania. This is what resulted- a dark black trench with an ascot and popped collar. There are slits about half across the legs to allow movement for you epic matrix fighters. razz

10: A simple suit, complete with rumpled ascot, flipped coat tails and a small bowler hat. The color idea is to go with either black or gray (ascot and bowler ribbon aside) in either solid or pinstripes.

11:This attire is mostly for show. The only items are the vest, hat, and glasses. The vest is plain with a pocket near the bottom that comes with an optional pocket watch. (I forgot to add that in the new drawing! ACK!) The glasses are simple-they sit on the bridge of your nose, have a zig-zag middle with no legs that go behind the ears. The hat is basically a smaller version of Gaia's top hat. (Those things are just too big! ><)

12: Okay I had to bring the Jack outfit back. I thought it was cute. Simple. It's also a basic version of whats under the suit (pic 10) just in different colors.

13: The last item is a plain poets shirt; slightly puffed sleeves that cinch at the wrist, laces near the top. whee The color scheme would be white, tan, brown, or black.

User Image

Finally we have parasols and canes. The parasols can be plain multicolored (as shown) or with a rose and cross lace. Both will have a black lace top. The canes, and everyone should love these, have a curly handle and a thin hidden sword. The cool part about this is that the canes should be either the crazy curvy wood (In either cherry, grey, or pine), crazy curvy plastic (any color), or the traditional straight canes in either wood or plastic.

These were sent to me from HertlessRagDoll.

Quote:
((These avatar are NoFlutter's edits from Rejected Material ))

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 am
I love your items. I'm sure there will be plenty of people to sign your petition 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm
I certainly hope so! We're already up to 130 sumat people. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm
I already signed~! ;D
'Cause I'm a lover of the Victorian-Gothic style! <3

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:52 pm
I knows!! Thanks a ton by the way. heart
Almost up to 150 sigs!
Kinda of pales in comparison to others but still...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 am
That's really good, keep it goin'!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:05 pm
ah they are absoutly charming and delicious!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 am
Nicely done 3nodding

Kalvaya

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:33 pm
Omg these are amazing! You have no idea....finally someone read my mind! I was gonna ask the admins for something like these and here you are...yes! I hope they take your ideas. I really really like them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm
Wicked outfits! I LOVE them heart heart heart  

got_jinx

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:28 pm
Love the fairy and lolita dresses. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:15 pm