Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Anti-Emos. (A.K.A. GO TO HELL, RELLIK-SAN!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate emo?
  No, I am emo.
  Not really...
  Those emo posers suck. :D LOL
View Results

RedTatsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:04 pm
I understand that this guild welcomes anti-emos, but why do the vast majority of guild members seem to detest emos? At least express your opinions respectfully, instead of trying to get people to KILL THEMSELVES!
More importantly, why is Rellik-san listed as the OWNER of this guild? He has all right to be a member, but the owner?! He hates emo, he bashes, he flames, and he gets joy from hurting people!
I'm new to this guild, and new to Gaia, but Rellik, I consider you my enemy. I can't help but feel that the emo kids in this guild need someone who's not a total sadist. I know this sounds pretty silly, but, like the name of one member you helped to cruelly bash, words can hurt badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:48 pm
He bashed me too. I say he needs to be put down. So I'm gonna start my own emo guild, one tht won't hurt those who comtemplate killing themselves and stuff  

D_Oliver2013

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 pm
rofl
I'm sorry.
But if you guys don't like it, you may have to leave.
He is the owner.
He owns this guild, and owned it before you joined.
You can't take it away from him.
Only he can sell it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 pm
I'm not tking it. I'm making my own.  

D_Oliver2013

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 pm
Riiiiiiiiiight.
You go girl.
Have fun with that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:04 am
animefan3923
He bashed me too. I say he needs to be put down. So I'm gonna start my own emo guild, one tht won't hurt those who comtemplate killing themselves and stuff
proof plz
btw, this is the only like remotely active emo guild, the rest people join but don't post

FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
WE'RE NOT ANTI-EMO
WE'RE AGAINST THE TYPICAL EMOS
we treat EVERYONE the same, i pick on ash, eri, kaydee, and rellik just as much as everyone else
actually more
so stop acting like you're 6 and grow up.
you'll be getting worse stuff than us.
believe me  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:33 pm
He doesn't come here that often so this post to him is kinda...worthless.
That and plus Davey is too much of a bad a**.
Anyway, you have the freedom to leave...or be banned like you were.
You dont HAVE to stay.
I think the only reason why this guild is still active is because of the mods and the high guild members.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:46 am
*shrugs*

If you don't like me, then ******** off, although I will say this, I am not a sadist and I have never bashed any single person unless they deserve it, I make comments about the emo culture in general. To believe otherwise is awfully egotistical.  

Rellik San
Captain

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:32 pm
Rellik San
*shrugs*

If you don't like me, then ******** off, although I will say this, I am not a sadist and I have never bashed any single person unless they deserve it, I make comments about the emo culture in general. To believe otherwise is awfully egotistical.

Hmmm.... interesting. I don't believe I've seen you personally bash anyone. But, please explain, how would someone saying you bashed them personally be egotistical? I think I understand, but I wish for an explanation, if you care to give one, of course. I won't bug you about it, I just want to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 am
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
*shrugs*

Hmmm.... interesting. I don't believe I've seen you personally bash anyone. But, please explain, how would someone saying you bashed them personally be egotistical? I think I understand, but I wish for an explanation, if you care to give one, of course. I won't bug you about it, I just want to know.

Because he's trying to assert that I target emo's specifically and single people out, I have never singled a person out and for anyone to believe I'd single them out as the OP implied I'd done to him, is egotistical.  

Rellik San
Captain

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 am
Lol, what? I feel kind of strange that my first post in the guild has to be in response to hating the guild owner. I'm not going to point fingers since I don't know anyone here, but I would like to know how Rellik bashed you. It could be possible that you're taking it way too seriously.

Alternatively, I wish to understand the "true" definition of an emo. These days, people seem to have corrupted the definition and I've never been around to hear what it truly means. =|

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am
I'll answer those for you now.

Yes I own this place and yes I do hate emo... don't ask its a long story. smile

Emo by definition is Emotive Hardcore a sub genre of punk that got ostrasized from the punk community for being whiny. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 am
Well, this is certainly interesting. I've never heard of anyone managing something they hated. If the true definition of emo is so simple, why is there so much debate about it and so many people claiming to be "emo." =|

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am
HaWkGiRL
Well, this is certainly interesting. I've never heard of anyone managing something they hated. If the true definition of emo is so simple, why is there so much debate about it and so many people claiming to be "emo." =|

Because people have created this proposed stereotype about emo and what it stands for without understanding it.  

Rellik San
Captain

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
*shrugs*

Because he's trying to assert that I target emo's specifically and single people out, I have never singled a person out and for anyone to believe I'd single them out as the OP implied I'd done to him, is egotistical.

I see... Hmm... You've certainly got an interesting way of thinking... It would be egotistical if you put it that way. You don't seem like a person to single someone out, so I take your side of this....umm...should this really be called an arguement? I honestly don't think it's a good one.... sweatdrop  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff