Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
3 Stupid Rants That Will Invade Your Personal Space ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am
Wtf Nature's Plus? D:< + Wtf Genes? D:<

I don't eat much. It's not my fault, it's my dang genes. Because my genes don't allow me to eat much I don't get enough vitamins. Therefore I take vitamin supplements. Well Nature's Plus makes a certain vitamin gel for kids that I feel that is best for me because I am short (Wtf genes D:<.) Unfortunately these gels are huge this leads me to what I think Nature's Plus should be slapped for. These are supposed to be for kid's! If I can barely swallow these monsters then they can't either. (I told you there were stupid rants so stop complaining about me wasting your time ;D)

Wtf Ghost? D:<
So last night the ghost in my house came into my bedroom. I can't see the ghost but I can feel it. Which is creepy. Then my parents woke me up at 2 am (I had gone to sleep at around 12:30) and told me to get out of the living room. So I went back to my room... And, yes, the ghost was still there. I wasn't able to sleep because having a ghist in your room is uncomfortable and now I'm tired like hell. Wtf ghost for making me unconfortable and Wtf parents for making me get up at 2 am because you don't want anyone in the livingroom. D:<
(Ghosts are real so shut up, or I'll sick my ghost on you. ;D)

Wtf Mind?
I forgot the other thing I was gunna rant about. Why don't you remember stuff mind? You piece of junk. D:<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 am
User Image
User Image Adnachie User Image

I sometimes think theres a ghost in my doorway.
Maybe it's a relative of yours.

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 am
User ImageFear the Cloud! Fear the Cloud well...User Image

User Image

owo
If I leave my door open by just a few inches, it likes to swing back and forth a little and it can even shut itself.

>User Image<

User Image.. Or the Cloud shall cry out a rain storm on your parade!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:04 pm
No ghosts in my house I believe...

Though I think I've seen a UFO once o.o
well... of course it was a UFO, cause it is an Unidentified Flying Object... I couldn't identify it...

Whats even more crazy is the dream I had after seeing it >W<

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Meiazure

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
O_O

I saw this show on TV, where a family just moved in to this old house. At first everything was fine, but later, when the boy of the family went out of his room, there would be noises in there. He'd go back in later and find stuff thrown all over the place. He and his parents cleaned up and thought it was rats or something. It kept happening, got worse, and his dad decided it was a ghost. So one day, the dad took a pen and piece of paper with the question "who are you" or something written on it and put those in the room and closed the door. Soon they heard rustling and went back in after it ended. When they went in and looked at the paper, there was stuff written on it. The ghost wrote that this was his room, and he doesn't want anyone to take it. The dad wrote back that this was their house now.

o_O

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm
Hey! I wanted them to leave my room alone! But they wouldn't! So I threw s**t!  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Unhappy Elf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:05 pm
User Image

.:. D':
I always wanted to shake hands with a ghost .:.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:04 pm
i heard somewhere that there was this family and the dad died.
a couple years/months/weeks/days [[ i forget, get over it. ]] a ghost comes into the house. the children see it and throw a piece of paper at him. the ghost writes on it: "take care of "enter sister's name here"
the older sister had a phone with her and took a photo.

and my friend [[ IRL ]] swears to god that she took a photo and saw this whitish stuff when the photo was developed. she reckons it's a ghost
OOooOoooo  

vietkieu

Unhappy Elf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm
vietkieu
i heard somewhere that there was this family and the dad died.
a couple years/months/weeks/days [[ i forget, get over it. ]] a ghost comes into the house. the children see it and throw a piece of paper at him. the ghost writes on it: "take care of "enter sister's name here"
the older sister had a phone with her and took a photo.

and my friend [[ IRL ]] swears to god that she took a photo and saw this whitish stuff when the photo was developed. she reckons it's a ghost
OOooOoooo
User Image

.:. o:
OooOoooo.:.

User Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items