Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime] [Code Geass]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalloway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 am
I'm surprised to not see a thread yet for Code Geass. I wandered across it randomly and pretty much caught up to the current episodes in less than a week!

Right now, Gino/Suzu is my favourite pairing, though I have inklings of others.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:16 pm
I love the anime Code Geass it is my favorite anime at the moment. I like lelouch at the moment. I find him sexy and sweet since he takes care of his sister which is a very nice thing to do. I also like his childhood friend too he is so cute. I got into the series in the middle of it so I'm still trying to catch up with what is going on.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

IgnorantSkittle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 am
I really love Code Geass. When I first watched it, I felt like Gundam Seed and Death Note had a love child and named it Code Geass. But honestly, its really excelled as an anime and I think I like it more than I should.

As far as pairings go, I supported Lelouch/Suzaku until I started watching the second season. I kind of...Hate...Suzaku, now. I mean...He's still horribly adorable, but everytime he goes off on his little 'WHY AM I SMILING? WHY AM I LAUGHING WITH HIM?' tangents, I just wanna throw something at him. (Don't worry everyone, that isn't really a spoiler. This is just my personal opinion of Suzu) I kind of wanted to know other fans' opinions on R2 Suzaku.

Gino/Suzaku -is- love, though. Gino is freaking fantastic.

That and Shniezel (Spelling?) and his personal assistant, who got all of two lines. Just that little joke about being the Prince's "personal assistant, not just business" was too blatant to actually let them slide by. Sorry, guys. You get slashed. -kerslash-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 am
I'm really behind in watching Code Geass. I'm excited to buy the manga.

I'm all for Suzaku/Lelouch. Childhood friends becoming more is, in my opinion, the sweetest and cutest thing ever.

Like Taichi and Yamato >.<

gabriellabella590

1-tailed-damon-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:43 pm
i heart code geass its one of my favorites becuase its really angsty  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Oh yes.
Code Geassss.
Lurve it : D

Rolo & Lelouche FTW.

~Vermilion  

Vermilione

LazyButler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 am
I love Code Geass, even though I haven't watched it in a while. It's all too funny to NOT watch! I think Lelouch is not only crazy, but super smexy along with Suzaku who's just frickin' adorable! And Lloyd...oh my god Lloyd heart It's funny though..my friend and I started compairing it to Death Note and we originally thought Lelouch was like L, but now that I think about it, if L and Light had a love-child, it would be Lelouch. xd

But I would definatly say that LelouchxSuzaku is the best pairing ever! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 pm
IgnorantSkittle

That and Shniezel (Spelling?) and his personal assistant, who got all of two lines. Just that little joke about being the Prince's "personal assistant, not just business" was too blatant to actually let them slide by. Sorry, guys. You get slashed. -kerslash-

Oh gosh yes!!! And right after that Kanon says that schneizel loves strange things, including him. *fangirl* That part was really, really suggestive.... whee  

Asphodel_Winter

Yugiohfan12

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 am
Code Geass rocks! It really reminds me of deathnote. haha blaugh I like GinoxSuzaku but I love LelouchxSuzaku. They're just cute with each other. heart  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games