Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Bloodclan.. the Clan of Evil. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join Bloodclan?
  Yes. :twisted:
  NO!
  Maybe.. depends. Do I get be leader?
View Results

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:51 am
Hmm. Well what happens to Bloodclan in between attacking the tribes and Clans? We know they might attack Fluffyclan soon, but the Tribe killed off most of their warriors. How do they recruit members? So here's the roleplay! The rules are the same. Follow the Tos, no killing unless you have permission.. etc. So, I think we need about 4 cats who escaped the battle, plus 1 queen, and 2 apprentices and a medicine cat who were left behind to protect the territory. So, what will happen? It's up to you to decide. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:30 am
Leader:
Blood: Strong Warrior, might become leader. Very powerful, most all cats in the clan are afraid of him. But no one knows he ran off in the Tribe battle after his Scar was killed. Tigerstar was his idol. He too dreams of running all the clans, even the 'pathetic' Flufflyclan, he figures slaves would be needed. ( eek Gasp! he's worse than Tigerclaw!)
(Taken by: Lord Myself)
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Was Scar but he died in the recent battle, was killed by Sun. Needs to be avenged. (not really, she wont die, but Bloodclan still wants to get revenge.)

Deptuty: Not decided. Was Raptorclaw, died in recent battle with the tribe. He was very respected throughout the clan. Was killed by Silver when he tried to steal kits from the nurserey. A future kit may be named after him...He must be avenged too!)

Warriors:

Sharpfang: A smaller sized tom but furious in battle. Like his name, he has very sharp teeth. Another canadate for being leader, but he's softerhearted than most Bloodclan warriors, yet he's ALWAYS loyal to Bloodclan and no matter what. Scar and him were close friends, they were brothers. (Taken by: Magnificentmeghan)Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EXILED!!!!!!! eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

Rosethorn: The only female cat to make it out of the battle alive. Very tough and will do anything to prove her power. (Taken by: Mosspelt the Warrior) Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mudclaw: Strangely oriental-ish cat, no one know's who's kit he is. They found him half dead in their territory. Surprisingly, Scar took him in thinking he looked promising as a warrior. He was right, Mudclaw is a talented warrior in Battle and Hunting. Mudclaw is the youngest warrior, he just became a warrior before the Tribe battle.

Midnighteyes: Very aggressive black she-cat. Was a kittypet who despised her life, so she left her twoleg house. She eventualy met up with Bloodclan and joined. (Taken by Crystalstar_Leader)
Picture:User Image

Waterlily: As a Bloodclan warrior she is soft but as a rough she was ferce She was a rough who saw the power of bloodclan and wanted it. She is ambitious and pland to be leader. She can be violent but believes the way to power is to make alliences then strike. (Taken By: Dreamerlily)Picture:User Image

Iceheart: Iceheart is a fierce she-cat. Her eyes are always an icy blue stare and she is loyal to Bloodclan and will kill whenever she pleases. She doesnt take orders from anyone.
Pic: User Image
(Taken By: Eagleheart_of_Moonclan)

Fangclaw: Very mean, kills for a hobby, enjoys hunting more then anything. Ruthless on the battle field. Dosen't care for leadership, but wouldn't mind being deputy. Was a loner, found the Blodclan camp after the battle with the tribe. (Taken by: Hedgehog90 cool
Picture:User Image

Name: Rainshadow
Bio: Was once a kittypet, but she never got what she wanted. When she fishiously attacked her owner for feeding her turkey flavored food instead of salmon, her two leg was going to put her down. she escaped and met bloodclan. she has been a bloodclan warrior ever since. sometimes she gets friendly, though, and is friends with ambereyes. rainshadow want to be both a medicen cat and a warrior.
pic: http://www.petafoo.com/files/images/cat-eyes.jpg

Queen:

Friskpelt: Very beautiful she-cat. Scar's mate. She's expecting kittens anyday now or she would've gone to fight. (Taken by: Panda--Chan)Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apprentices:

Tigerpaw: Yes, he is named after the evil Tigerclaw. Blackpaw's brother. Very good at hunting, prey AND cats. (Taken by: The_Duke101) Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blackpaw: Ruthless, just like his father, Bloodlust. His mom died in battle.

Medicine Cat:

Ambereyes: Very kind, not the usual Bloodclan type. She only became part of Bloodclan because she pitited them, they only accepted her because they needed a medicine cat. They eventualy couldn't bring her to battles anymore because she would help the other side. (Taken by lovemusicpeace)Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before you make another person to join Bloodclan, make sure Blackpaw or Mudclaw are taken, if not PLEASE choose one of them!! thanks! cool

Oh, and If you're a rougue make sure you have a picture,a name and Bio. ALso have a seperate post explaing how you met up with Bloodclan, or how Bloodclan stole you from your kittypet house or w'ever..

JellyfishSpine

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 am
((can i be rosethorn?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 am
(Can i be a cat that is recruited?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 am
(cool, can i be sharpfang?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 am
@mosspelt sure
@theduke101 uh, sorry i forgot to post that i was sharpfang... so sorry!! sweatdrop i was in the middle of editing the post when all you people showed up and posted! umm you can be anyone else though! or you could be a recuit, but your the last one.
@crystalstar: uhuh, whats his/her name? i also need a pic plus you need to explain how she/he got here.  

JellyfishSpine

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:58 am
(okay, can i be tigerpaw?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 am
(okay...her name will be Midnight (is that okay?)
she was once a kitty pet, but hated to whole thing. She always got in fights and her owner hated her. She's mean and rarely ever nice. She found the bloodclan camp and asked if she could join, she loves to fight and kill.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:02 am
((wait, i think the warriors should go by their full name and the leaders should only use the first part of their name, instead of "star"))

Sharpfang lead the tired group into the clearing. Friskpelt ran up to the clearing, searching for Scar. "Where is he?" She yelled with panic in her voice. "WHERE IS HE!?" Sharpfang could only shake his head. "NOOO! Friskpelt yelled, "I..it can't be.. your lying.." Rosethorn butted in, "I'm sorry, Friskpelt. But you need to calm down, you have his kit's at stake." She then left the group and walked alone with Friskpelt, comforting her.

(doy, i just forgot i didn't put a medicine cat!! i'll go fix that!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:13 am
((yes thats okay, for both of you. really sorry tigerpaw!))  

JellyfishSpine

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 am
Crystalstar_leader
(okay...her name will be Midnight (is that okay?)
she was once a kitty pet, but hated to whole thing. She always got in fights and her owner hated her. She's mean and rarely ever nice. She found the bloodclan camp and asked if she could join, she loves to fight and kill.

(do you want to be med. cat? or not, since you like to kill, maybe a warrior would be better..)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:16 am
Midnight walked through the dense forest. She tasted the air, blood and cats filled it. She snickered, "Must be my lucky day. I've been wanting a good fight." She walked towards the sound. She pushed her way through a wall of bushes and bumped into a cat. He was small and gray, but very loud as he let out a warning call.

Six other cats turned and looked at Midnight, their fur began to bristle. Midnight laughed to herself and crouched. "I don't think you want to fight," She said, loud enough for every cat to hear. "I've bet every rouge from here to the twoleg place, and you are all injured. I could beat you easily." Midnight said, trying to get them annoyed so they would spring. But they didn't, they just stared.

"Fine, if you won't attack, I will." She said to herself and lept at the small gray tom who had sounded the warning.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:18 am
MagnificentMeghan
((yes thats okay, for both of you. really sorry tigerpaw!))

thats okay!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:20 am
Tigerpaw wrestled with the black she-cat, his long claws ranked her side, but she didn't stop biting and clawing. Suddenly the weight lifted and Tigerpaw could heave himself up. His father, Blood, was pinning the she-cat down. "How dare you attack Bloodclan!" Tigerpaw hissed.  

Shadeslayer101

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 am
Midnight finally made it out of the tabby's hold and shook herself, "Bloodclan?" She asked, "What in the world is Bloodclan?"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff