Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Pokemon type combinations you would like to see. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 am
In the inevitable fifth generation games.

Personally, I would like to see the following:

Flying/Fighting type, preferably as an evolution to Farfetch'd.

I'd also like to see a Ghost/Steel type.

How about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 am
I want more Fighting type combos, like that Flying/Fighting Type you were talking about. Fire/Fighting or Electic/Fighting would be cool. They need more Dragon combos. Dragon/Fighting would be an awesome thing to see.  

Ezio Zell Marcun

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:37 am
Zell Cole
I want more Fighting type combos, like that Flying/Fighting Type you were talking about. Fire/Fighting or Electic/Fighting would be cool. They need more Dragon combos. Dragon/Fighting would be an awesome thing to see.
I think they have enough fire fighting actually.

What I would like to see is Fire/Psychic, or Water/Ghost. That would be awesome. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:50 am
I would go "That's weird." I like weird.  

Ezio Zell Marcun

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:57 pm
I'd like to see:

Ice/Dragon

Fire/Water

Grass/Flying

Electric/Fighting

Dark/Steel

Steel/Fighting (this one seems familiar though, is there already a pokemon like this?)

Steel/Grass (Fire is quadruple effective, unfortunately)

Dark/Dragon  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:10 am
Lucario is a fighting/steel type. There is a flying/grass type, but I can't remember its name.  

Ezio Zell Marcun

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 am
Zell Cole
Lucario is a fighting/steel type. There is a flying/grass type, but I can't remember its name.

Tropius, and it is awesome. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:55 am
I'm a ghost lover, so I would love some new ghost types, such as ghost/water, but I'd rather see ghost fire. I'd also love some new fighting types, like the ones mentioned earlier. And dark types. XD I need more! Don't really care what, I just would like to see some new types for dark.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:08 am
infamousmrj
I'm a ghost lover, so I would love some new ghost types, such as ghost/water, but I'd rather see ghost fire. I'd also love some new fighting types, like the ones mentioned earlier. And dark types. XD I need more! Don't really care what, I just would like to see some new types for dark.

Dark/Electric >.<

That would be awesome actually. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:11 am
krishnath

Dark/Electric >.<

eek
GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!! gonk
No, really, I thought about that when I was typing my last comment. How awesome would that be?!?! =D  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:14 am
infamousmrj
krishnath

Dark/Electric >.<

eek
GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!! gonk
No, really, I thought about that when I was typing my last comment. How awesome would that be?!?! =D

Very, but it would be weak to fighting and ground though...

Dark/Fighting would be awesome though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 am
krishnath

Well, sadly, yes, but everything has to have some weakness...except Sableye, then you get very little love. I still think dark/electric would be nice. And, yes, dark/fighting would be a nice combo.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 am
infamousmrj
krishnath

Well, sadly, yes, but everything has to have some weakness...except Sableye, then you get very little love. I still think dark/electric would be nice. And, yes, dark/fighting would be a nice combo.

Actually, Sable-eye is awesome, you just need to know what moves to teach it. ^^

Same goes for Spiritomb.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 am
krishnath

Actually, Sable-eye is awesome, you just need to know what moves to teach it. ^^

Same goes for Spiritomb.

Oh, no doubt Sableye is awesome, it's just they can be such a pain to deal with. Using them, they're great. XD
Spiritomb is wicked! =D I love those!  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 am
infamousmrj
krishnath

Same goes for Spiritomb.

Oh, no doubt Sableye is awesome, it's just they can be such a pain to deal with. Using them, they're great. XD
Spiritomb is wicked! =D I love those!

It's to bad that Sableye isn't really tournament worthy though. But I think with the proper egg moves and the right choices while leveling up, it could be a nice surprise pokemon to use.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff