Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Thet WERE in the philippines. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PETER'S BUTTER BALLS
  WTF?
  GIMME SOME.
  WHAT?
View Results

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:44 am
ME WANTS GOLDZ TO GET A BAO//.:B

[s**t GUYS THEY CAME AND NOW THEY ARE IN INDONESIA >:W I CANT TELL YOU WHAT MY FRIENDS AND I WENT THROUGH JUST TO GET TO THEM AND WE PHAILED! MISERABLY. BUT IT WAS FUN THOUGH. IMMA TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN IN THE AUTO SIGNING....

BRENDON WAS SO CUTE IN HIS NERDY GLASSES OR HIS.
RYAN WAS SO CUTE WITH HIS SHY-NESS AND ALL.
JON WAS JON. HE WAS MORE SOCIAL TO THE GUYS THAN GIRLS
SPENCER... EVRYTHING WEIRD WENT WRONG WITH HIM. XDD

WE WAITED IN LINE FOR ABOUT AND HOUR AND THEY DIDNT LET US IN |: MY OTHER FRIENDS DID THOUGH... I GAVE BRENDON A STUFFED DONUT AND GAVE SPENCER(REALLY MENT FOR RYAN) PETER'S BUTTERBALLS (ITS A CANDY. XD) SINCE I COUDNT MEET THEM FACE TO FACE I ASKED MY FRIEND TO GIVE IT TO THEM. WHEN BRENDON RECEIVED IT HE WAS LIKE... "AWW.... NICE DOOD!" AND MY FRIEND WAS LIKE "OH ITS NOT FROM ME IT FROM MY FRIEND IN RED." AND THEN SHE POINTED TO ME AND I WAS SO BUSY ARGUING WITH THE GUARD TO LET US PASS, MY FRIEND BEHIND ME SAID BRENDON SMILED AND WAVED AT ME. jdafhjsdhfkjshdjkfsfhskjdhfskj FACK. AND I DIDNT C. D< AND SINCE WE WERENT ALLOWED TO MAKE THEM SIGN PERSONALIZED STUFF... MY FRIEND ASKED SPENCER TO SIGN A FAN... AND SHE WAS LIKE "CAN YOU SIGN THIS?" ADN SPENCER WAS TALKIGN TO HIMSELF..."THE FAN?" HE TRIED OPENING IT. HE OPENED IT THE WRONG WAY XDDD THEN MY FRIEND GRABBED IT ADN OPENED IT FOR HIM AND THEN SINCE THE FAN HAD RANDOM WRITINGS ON THE WOOD OF ITSELF THAT HOLDS IT TOGETHER SPENCER STARTED READING IT XDD AND HE WAS LIKE "UMM... HERE?" THEN MY FRIEND FLIPPED IT AND SHE ASKED HIM TO SIGN ON THE CLOTH XDDD AND TWO OF MY FRIENDS ACCIDENTALLY GAVE THEM POSTERS OF THEMSELVES THAT THEY WERE SUPOSE TO SIGN XDDD

THIS NIGHT GO ON FOREVER I REALLY DO WANNA TALK ABOUT IT BUT ITS STRANGE TO XDDD
IT WAS FACKKEEEEEEEN AWESOME EVEN IF I DIDNT GET TO MEET THEM BUT IM SAD TO D;
] >:O

She held the world upon a string but it never made her happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:25 am
lol,

lucky you!

peter's buttterballs..ROFL! xD

How come your friends were able to go in and meet them, but you can't?  

miss-mechanical

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:43 am
miss-mechanical
lol,

lucky you!

[Coz i have to buy a cd but i didnt want to since i already have it D< GAWD. BRENDON AND RYAN WERE SO CUTE. ] >:O

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:21 am
Heavens Savior
miss-mechanical
lol,

lucky you!

[Coz i have to buy a cd but i didnt want to since i already have it D< GAWD. BRENDON AND RYAN WERE SO CUTE. ] >:O

hmm, the security might want me to buy a CD too (i already own one >.>). Hmm...

i must think of a strategy!

ninja  

miss-mechanical

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 am
Aww, you should of bought it to meet them xDD.
Ooh, peters butterballs. Sounds, yummy? x]
Aww, a stuffed donut. Thats so cool x]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:24 pm
Holy caps lock! xd Sounds like you had fun. <3 Your friends are very lucky. But they arent allowd to eat the food you gave them. sad

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 am
PrimeOdd
Holy caps lock! xd Sounds like you had fun. <3 Your friends are very lucky. But they arent allowd to eat the food you gave them. sad

[Not True! They Ate Them! My Friend Who Sponsored Talked to Them Backstage and Brendom himself asked her... "Youre friends withe the girl who gave us butterballs right?" and she was like "Yea, Did you eat some." Brendon "*Nods head... Yea" XD LAWL. Hey does panic have a blog that they write in themselves?] >:O

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 am
Heavens Savior
PrimeOdd

[Not True! They Ate Them! My Friend Who Sponsored Talked to Them Backstage and Brendom himself asked her... "Youre friends withe the girl who gave us butterballs right?" and she was like "Yea, Did you eat some." Brendon "*Nods head... Yea" XD LAWL. Hey does panic have a blog that they write in themselves?] >:O

OMFGADFKGKAD OO:
LUCKY O:<
Well, on their old site they did have a blog o: .

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:20 am
Heavens Savior
PrimeOdd

Really? surprised That's Pretty. Odd. Maybe because it was packaged or something? But I remember in this one video of where they were signing Zack told the fans to stop bringing them food because they arent allowd to eat it. sad

And no, I don't think they do anymore. sad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:27 pm

[That sucks HARD D< I was hoping that theyd blog about the doughnut coz he seemed really happy bout that xDD They are very lucky hdsfjhsdkjfh UGH i kinda regret it. But yea. ): I have some pics that my friends posted though biggrin its on my foe. Its only a few though coz it was my friend's
http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/users/dottedxlollipop/
] >:O

Heavens Savior

music is living

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 am
If anybody could help me I'm trying to think of ideas of things to bring them that would make them laugh or just be happy. idk. I've got until November 7th to think but I want to start now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am
You shoulda bought it again! xp It would have been worth it.

But that's still pretty cool. Sounds like it was fun anyway. How was the show? Awesome? <33

Polyphonic Twilight

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am
this sucks, my mom was going to the philippines for my grandma's burial and had an extra ticket to go. I said I had work. CRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 pm
oh dude. i was there! that was my FIRST concert that wasn't classical. the show was awesome. there were light effects and background images and stuff. and by the 7th song Jon was reaaally sweaty. you could tell because he was wearing PLAID. rofl i got some videos, and i bought a shirt. OH, and i have a few quotes.... *points to the bottom* it was so cool, i was in the NINTH row from the stage and i coulda gotten to the mosh pit during the opening act when there were no guards in the mosh pit and there was still space. and there were some girls in my class by the sound system, i shoulda given them the tickets instead of the deadpan i invited. she just stood up, not singing along at all. i got yelled at by a guard for standing up on a chair. and those girls in the back were yelling so loudly. all in all, so much fun! i missed the meet and greet at the Podium, sadly.... crying

Brendon Urie
"I never said I'd leave Manila, I never said I'd leave the Philippines..."

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie
"Mano y.... beautiful people..."

- Time To Dance [idk where the other three were, Brendon was the only one on stage then]

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

i'll put up the vids when i can. OH and i got eyecontacted and waved at by Ryan!  

Eksdee XD

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:37 am
xLongIis4loversx
this sucks, my mom was going to the philippines for my grandma's burial and had an extra ticket to go. I said I had work. CRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

[ neutral well thats not very nice. Your selfish. A family member died and all you can think of is regret of not seeing your favorite band. I pity people who cant see the importance of loosing a loved one. Though i cant speak for you.] >:O

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces