Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply creative forum (pictures u drawn, stories, anything, even comics/mangas)
old stuff...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edcy

Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 pm
so i noted that a few people left comments on the other story so i thought that until i finish that other one i should give u something else, random too...

Quote:
Michael put out his cigarette as he stared numbly at nothing, he turned his attention to his duties and walked straight ahead, the streets were cold and empty, and the afternoon seemed dark and gloomy, the perfect climate to crush dreams. He walked inside the bar that held his fate slowly and with confidence. He knew he had finally found him. And knowing him, he knew that he had been found too.

“I’ve been looking for you for the past month Gabriel” Came his harsh voice. He had spotted him instantly. Gabriel’s attention turned to Michael from the bar; Gabriel’s eyes were cold, like those of a murderer. Michael smiled at his reaction, placing his hands inside his coat’s pockets, and gesturing with his head to Gabriel, to follow him outside. Gabriel turned from him and paid the bartender, he got up slowly and followed Michael's track.

But Gabriel had the upper hand, he had just finished a meeting, where he had found out a lot—if anything, too much—useful information.

Gabriel was calm. All that made him uneasy had disappeared, and his will to keep living on earth with it too. He met up with Michael quickly, as Michael’s curly, blonde, long hair covered his face as he lit a smoke. It was Michael indeed. “I’ve been gone for eight months and you’re looking for me now?” Gabriel addressed him angrily. Everything about Michael irritated him so.

Michael turned to him smiling, his cigarette still in his mouth, “well, Zufriel was on it, but” he frowned as he looked Gabriel up and down, his tattered and dirty clothes were only evidence to Zufriel’s methods of persuasion. “You know him,” his smiled returned slowly, “so, The Big Boss send me in; after all, it seems that it is always me who brings you back”
“So is our fate that Fate be cruel to us in this manner”
“But, Fate has not been cruel to me, for I enjoy these games we like to play” Michael said in that taunting voice of his. “Now,” he continued, finishing his cigarette and quickly lighting another, it was more impulse than need; “if you excuse the intrusion of me in your private affairs, I’d like to know the truth from your mouth”
“You do pick your places Michael” Gabriel said sticking his hands in to his pockets as he looked at the cars and people that passed by on the street.
“If you prefer somewhere more private, I’m sure that I can make the proper accommodations” he smiled.
“Let’s go back in the bar,” he paused, “and shut the ******** up,” Gabriel said turning from him and walking away. If he were the prey, Michael would surely follow.

He took a seat in a small booth at the bar; Michael quickly joined in, a new cigarette in hand. The bar was quiet, and soft jazz played in as background music; they heard a pool game be played by a young couple in the back. A waitress soon joined them by the side of their table, to ask for their orders.
“I’ll have some brandy and my friend here will have some vodka” Gabriel ordered politely, “nothing more, thank you”
“It’s amazing that you haven’t lost your manners living amongst these savages,” he said haughtily as the waitress walked away, “and that you still remember what I drink”
Gabriel ignored the comment completely and only scowled at Michael’s smile.
“Now, don’t be so rude to me Gabby, and do tell me, what have you been ******** if you care, why are you so damn curious?”
“Why so pissed off? I haven’t done anything to you”
“Yet” Gabriel said as he looked at him. He broke eye contact and sighed, “it’s David,” he confessed.
“When isn’t it?” Michael rolled his eyes, and put his cigarette out; “if you’d just get rid of him…”
“I can’t do that, since Kathyria died, well” he paused uncertain, “he’s my responsibility, sort of” Gabriel was hesitant, his relationship with David was at best a rocky one, they had never gotten along, but he always felt it was his duty to look out for David's best interest.
“And what is it that he wants now?” Michael replied annoyed.
“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you”
Michael laughed as the waitress finally arrived with their drinks, “that I haven’t heard in a long while, now, do tell me”
“He wants The Fairy castle,” Michael’s eyes widen in utter shock; “and that’s not all, he wants to join the 'resistance'”
“W-why would—Why would he want to join the resistance? There will be nothing in it for him, why? I don’t understand” he quickly lit a cigarette. He was confused and panicking; the only reason that David could want The Gentleman’s castle was because he knew the secrets it held and it’s power; and mere talk of the resistance was controversial, and dangerous, he knew that both the request had to go together or else he would have never made mention of either. What he couldn’t understand was why he would want to join a cause that would not bring David anything. Michael knew David, and he knew he was everything but selfless. He lit another cigarette as he noticed he had finished the one in his mouth.

Gabriel saw the bewilderment and fear in Michael’s eyes and remained quiet.
“What did you do to him?” Michael asked angry.
“Me? You know how he is; he’s nothing but trouble” he paused to take a drink, “there’s nothing we can do to stop him, believe me I’ve been trying, and it’s in all his rights to get the castle; that Fey adored him, and blessed him, the castle was Kathyria’s home also, so it’s his now. It’s just a matter of time until he figures out how to open the doors from here to that realm—”
“And he’s been trying, I know, we all know, the disturbances have been big ones,” Michael scoffed, “he’s such an attention whore, he didn’t waste time with the small spells, went right ahead with the big ones”
“As to the resistance,” Gabriel resumed, “they’re not that well organized, as much as I gathered, but they have strong allies, all they need now is a plan and a leader”
”and I bet my soul that David’s got that all worked out in that little head of his” Michael said seriously “and what pisses me off most is how he always gets what he wants, I’m telling you the system is ******** up”. They finished their drinks in silence. “Why?” Michael finally spoke the question that was taunting him.
“I’ve been wondering the same thing, power maybe? Or maybe just to spite us, I still don’t know”
Michael sighed and stretched, throwing his arms upwards; “that’s not all that you’ve been doing, what else?” he said bored.
“Well mostly that and dealing with the resistance, they were breaking the balance, or trying too you know?”
“I know, they managed to almost do it, I bet they’re just waiting now”
“Funny story how this revolution came to be” Gabriel laughed emptily.
“How would you know?” Michael asked intrigued.
“I sat down with one of the allied to talk” he smiled as he saw Michael expression, “he was more than happy to share; oh and you’ll be glad to know they’re not against heaven, or hell, just anyone who gets in their way. Their main goal is to break treaties and pacts that are still standing and are too old to be used”
”such as…?” Michael said intrigued.
“Well, human ignorance for example”
“God would never allow it!”
“Then why has He kept us all in the dark about this for this long? Why has He kept us at war between ourselves?”
He was quiet; he had no reply for that, but he did have many, many ideas now. This was by far the greatest news he had received in a while. Michael smiled that wicked smile of his that let all know that what he was thinking was wrong. And indeed it was.
Gabriel smiled at Michael’s eyes; they reflected vividly his hopes and dreams. “And yet you never believe me when I tell you I’m busy”
Michael laughed faintly and got up; he put some cash, his lighter and remaining cigarettes on the table; he took a last glance at the bar and looked to Gabriel. He in turn got up and stretched, this would probably be his last visit to the city for a long while; sadness overwhelmed him as he saw it hard to breathe and even harder to stand. He followed after Michael as everything went slowly to black and then, light.

aint the greatest but there... i'll get right on with the other stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:57 am
Hmmmm. I kinda like this story, more story time please! Wow I just had a flash back to an Ovaltine comercial. Random man....  

Ky Kwaii 1

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Edcy

Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:44 pm
lol i think i'll dedicate my time to writing for you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:52 am
YAY!!! redface You make me feel special! *blush*  

Ky Kwaii 1

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Edcy

Vice Captain

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:12 pm
LOL one step closer to your heart YAY  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:27 am
You're already in my heart sister dear. wahmbulance  

Ky Kwaii 1

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
creative forum (pictures u drawn, stories, anything, even comics/mangas)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games