Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 pm
The Seven Deadly Sins.

User ImageThe seven deadly sins of man. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. All leading to Crisis. Crisis is the outcome if any of these sins are in act. They are inhuman in themselves. What if they were to take human form? They would be homunculi, sin embodied in a human form. What if the outcome, crisis, were to take a shape too? Would it be human, or homunculi?

Morning the lose of a loved one is hard. It is as specially hard when it is a child. And even harder when it’s your own kin. What would you do if your younger sister, the light of your life, died? Would you do anything to just see her again?

Our story starts with a burning house and a girl to late to save her younger sister. No one knows how the fire started. But only one person died. A young girl by the name of Kiki. She was a funny little girl, always smiling up at her bigger sister, Dragea. Only an hour apart, but that hour made all the differents.

Orphaned at a young age, Dragea and Kiki only had each other. Now that Kiki had pasted on, Dragea was utterly alone. Her loneliness drove her to near madness. The only outcome she could think of to ease the pain, Alchemy. The tool used by many in her world, but none to such an extreme. She would bring her sister back from the dead! Thus, the sin greed was now in act.

After weeks of preparation, Dragea readied herself for the night she would bring back her sister. It was a clear night, the moon shined full and bright. Dragea drew the circle that would bring Kiki back out of her own blood onto the burnt floor that had once been Kiki’s room. She drew if quickly, the butterflies in her gut wouldn’t let her slow. A smile on her face, her wish would soon become reality. She clapped her hands together, the warm bright light surrounded her. Something a little unexpected happed, a door appeared. It was a very large door, with people on it, Dragea couldn’t quit see what they were, the light was still to bright. She stood and walked toward the door. As if her hands had a mind of their own, she opened the large door with ease. As if a flame had been blown out, all light disappeared. Instead, darkness. A sad, angry darkness. She could hear laughter now, high pitched, harpy like. Then something grabbed at her. She looked down, a small shadow like child looked up at her with eager eyes and an insane smile. Then another tug, another, another. Soon she was surrounded by small shadow like children. All laughing as they pulled at her clothes and skin alike. Then there little hands grabbed tightly at her right arm, pulling hard. She screamed as her flesh was slowly pulled off.

The children finally backed off, leaving Dragea with a new Dragon shaped scar on her arm. The word “exchange” rang along with the laughter. Then, a bright red light shun now. She looked up to see a figure fall out of the door. Dragea pulled her way to the figure, a small smile on her face. But that soon faded as she looked on to see a strange white haired being. Her sister hadn’t had white hair. She had blue, just like her sister. Then the creature starred, looking up at Dragea with ruby red eyes. This wasn’t her sister at all, this was a monster that had stolen her face. “K-Kiki?” Dragea death whispered.

The creature looked on, her eyes blind to everything. She couldn’t speak, couldn’t see, but she could hear. Kiki? Was that her name? The creature, stood up, walking blindly with her arms outstretched. Dragea grabbed at her foot, Kiki stopped and looked around, still nothing. She kicked at whatever gabbed her and began to run. She didn’t know where, and she didn’t care. She didn’t know who she was, where she was, or what she was. All she knew now, was her name. Kiki…Crisis….
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Rules:
~Of course, fallow gaias rules.
~Please try and make each post at least a paragraph long. I detest one sentence replies.
~Don’t use internet talk like, lol, omg and so forth to express your characters mood.
~When talking out of person use (( and )). It just makes it easier for the rest of us.
~Don’t make fun of other Rpers writing ability. If I catch you doing that, I will do the same with my sharp tongue.
~Other then that, I’m pretty laid back, so off you go to have fun.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:46 pm
If you want to join:

Please send me a PM with this in it.

Gaia name:
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: ((picture or description is fine. A picture would be nice though))
Ability:
Personality:
Weakness: (( everyone has a weakness, choice at least two.))
Theme song:
Crush:
Bio: ((What’s your past? Enlighten us all))
Other: ((anything else you think we should know about you or your character))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Gaia name: Kiki Shironeko
Name: Kiki
Nickname: Crisis
Appearance: User Image
Ability: Conrols fire. She died by it and now lives by it. Fast, faster then any person should ever be. Has amazeing cat like abilitys, fast, flexable, and can balance on the smallest of objects.
Personality: Because she lost her memory from her life from before, she is naiive. She doesn't know the world and what can be hideing around the corner. She's sweet, careing and loveing. But at first glance, she looks souless and cruel. But thats just her outer shell, if you take the time to get to know her, she could be like the little sister you never had!
Weakness: I guess naiive could be called a weakness. She's scared of crowd, anytime she gets to close to alot of people, she becomes scared and uses her power. To protect others, she hides herself, even though she wants friends.
Theme song: Everything burns
Crush: No one at the moment.
Bio: Unknown to her: Kiki lived with her twin sister, Dragea, for many years after her father and mother died. They only had each other, and thats all they needed. One day, Dragea had gone out, leaveing Kiki alone in the small house they shared togather. Kiki was playing quietly by herself on the floor of her room. When she heard a crash come from outside the door. she quickly opened the door to find shattered glass and flames every which way. In a panic, Kiki ran back into her room to grab something. But before she could even get out of her own door, the roof caved in. Two large pieces of flameing wood pinned Kiki down to her floor. There, she died.
Known to her: She doesn't know much about herself. All she knows is her name and thats she's not human. But she doesn't really know what she is. Kiki decided that she would try and find someone who could help her. But her only problem, people run screaming when she tells them her name and asks for help. shes lost in this new world and feels bitter about it.
Other: Kiki likes to sing, it's rather inchanting if you ever hear it.

Name: Edward Elric
Nickname: Fullmetal Alchemist
Ability: To answer the question, I discovered the "truth" in the world, that is everything. I discovered this after approaching the gate. I than lost my left leg after seeing the truth. After seeing the "truth" I am able to use alchemy without using a transmutation circle.
Personality: I am known for my so called "shortness," which is why everyone who sees me calls him a "shrimp" or "short". I hate when people make fun of my height, and with my temper, you find me usually cursing at them. At times, with my so called funny face expressions, including the twitching anger mark. My temper can be so out of control it comes to the point where Al has to hold me back. People think It's quite funny when I have steam coming out of my head, mad eyes, and of course, screaming, "don't call me short!" everytime someone insults me. This is what makes me the way you know me today. But in that not so small body is a heart of gold. when I'm not mad, often I have a cheerful grin on my face and appear to love to show my teeth. That's the face you see under that temper of mine. Even with my bad temper, I intend to hide my feelings for other people. Deep down, I truly love my younger brother, even though I may not show it. In other situations, my feelings begin to show. Like in epiosde 6, when me and Al meet a little girl named Nina. It turns out us 3 become good friends. Later, I was hurt tremendously to find out that Nina and her dog, Alexander were murdered. At that time I felt useless and ashamed that I couldn't even save one litle girl. Most of the time I may seem like I don't care, but deep down, I really do. My tough and bad temper make me seem strong, but with my smile and good heart, I'm stronger than anyone will ever know. I also tend to be sneaky and mischeavious and that little smirk proves it. In that head of mine, I always seems to be scheming a plan. For what ever reason it may be, my plans tend to always work. I make bad guys seem like bigger idiots than they are
Weakness: I HATE milk (if that counts as one) and using my brother against me is something that will always get me.
Theme song: I have many...but I guess its 'Ready, Steady, Go!'
Crush: Am I aloud to say Al?
Bio: Me and my brother, The Elric Brothers:
Me and Al always travel together and always help each other out. Even when we were kids, we got along well and had fun practicing Alchemy together . Anyways, since we stick side by side in anything, we both faced harsh punishments for doing our little game of "being god." Al, my younger brother appears to be very calm and trusting to most. Me, I'm the hot-headed and energetic brother. Very little do we argue, sometimes I get mad at Al, but Al hardly even raises his voice. Both of us make a good team in most situations. Each of us has one goal, but we want to use that goal for 2 different reasons. I want to find a way to get Al's body back, Al wants to find a way to get my arm and leg back.
Other: love steak and stew, became a State Alchemist at age 12, write and eat with my left hand...

Gaia name: The_Sin_Is_Envy
Name:Road Sugi/Road Asura(demon)
Nickname:Roto-chan
Her demon's appearance: User Image
Ability:Controls candles, regeneration, water
Personality: Very hyper and blood-thristy
Weakness:Fire and Spiders
Theme song: Still Doll
Crush:Edward Elric and Roy Mustang
Bio:Road was born into a fairly descent family but her mother was kinda nuts.One day when she was 7, her mother tried to kill her...stabbing her arm, then her mother and her watched it heal. Her mom then claimed her a devil-child after that and wanted nothing to do with her own child. Her father sent her away to live with another relative untill her mother could be delt with. At 9 she was able to master her control over water and then when she was 11 she learned how control candles that had been sharpened to be stakes at the bottom. Now she works under Mustang as a soldier.
Other:She tends to become very blood-thristy when in battle but is a very kind and fun person to be with.She also has a inner demon that look completely different from her but they both managed to come to angreement of some sort to only change when the demon's master finally gives it orders.

size]

Gaia name: Dragea Draconis
Name: Dragea Adara Draconis
Nickname: Dragon
Appearance:User Image
((Hair is blue and pic is not mine))From deep inside, lies the true me…. Can you find it?
Ability: She can somewhat use human transmutation, but if she can avoid it, she won’t. She has wings of a dragon and can breath underwater, using gills, but also turns into a dragon with very strong lunar rays. The bigger the moon, the stronger the rays, meaning this happens at a full moon. Lastly, she has heightened senses and the ability to transmutate without the use of circles.
Personality: She is a very kind girl, but because many people know of her creation of the “So-called” monster, many people want her dead and others want her for their own personal gain. Because of this, she tries to put distance between herself and the world, but being cold and distant. Her actions and her feelings are completely different from each other. Only a fair few are able to see through her actions.
Weakness: She may be able to transmutate arms and legs and genetic alter the human body, but she won’t because she knows what her sister had become was her fault and she refuses to do that to someone else. She also transforms with the full moon and her heightened senses tend to get in the way of things sometimes. She has to be in water at least once a day. If she doesn’t, she could die.
Theme song: Figure .09 by Linkin Park
Crush: Ed Elric
Bio: Her parents, as stated in Kiki’s profile, had died, but that was fine, because she always had her sister. Then, one day, Kiki’s life was taken from Dragea as well. Dragea had been in shock and guilt for several days, until Dragea finally decided she’d have to use her forbidden gift. Just before her parents died, they revealed to her her unique gift and promised her never to use it, because it could be way different than she could imagine.

They were right, and Kiki turned into the monster she was. Dragea knew whose fault it was, though and from that day, using the gift she was born with, she created a momento to reminder herself of what would happen, should she ever try again. To that day, she now has and can hide her blue dragon wings and gills.

Gaia name: emmy k elric
Name: Emily elric
Nickname: Emmy
Appearance:User Image
Ability: alchemy
Personality: hyper, loving, friendly, energetic
Weakness: losing loved ones, being alone
Theme song: I'm with you
Crush:
Bio: Reborn twice. First as a dog chimera, then as a humonculi. She had no memory of her past, and can only think of the future. Her father turned her into a chimera, but failed. Her mother brought her back as a humonculi. Now she goes from city to city looking for her past, and hopefully make a future for herself.

Gaia name: Wrench Thrower Winry
Name: Winry
Nickname: Win
Ability: To fix almost anything, hurl a wrench with powerful speed and accuracy, a good automail mechanic despite her age.
Personality: cheerful, stubborn at times, outgoing
Weakness: Thunderstorms terrify her and if she sees a neat looking machine-related thing, she just has to get a look at it and/or take it apart.
Theme song: Why Can't I? by Liz Phair
Crush: No one at the moment.
Bio: Winry grew up with her grandma as her parents were doctors and killed in the Ishvalan war. She's always had an interest in mechanics, and since her grandma, Pinako, runs an automail shop, she picked up the craft and is very skilled when it comes to building and designing automail.
She's a childhood friend of the Elric brothers; they grew up together. When Ed lost his arm and leg, it was Winry who always buillt his new automail when he tended to break it and she cares deeply for both Ed and Al. Even though they have to leave at times to find a way to get their original bodies back and she worries for them, she knows it's something they have to do and her door will always be open for them to call a home.
Other: She's very friendly and is usually easy to get along with. If you make her angry enough, you may just get a wrench to the head.

Gaia name: Kiki Shironeko
Name: Bachi
Nickname: None.
Ability: Her singing will mismerize you, but her intentions are key. If she wishes for your death, then you have no chance. If she wants something else, the same.
She can barin wash you with her singing. If she asks you to kill yourself, you'll do it with a smile.
Personality: She's a bit bi-polor. She can be sweet and loveable. But get her mad...and she'll kill you with no questions asked.
Weakness: Kiki is her one and only weakness. She doesn't know why, but it is as if Kiki controls her.
Theme song: Webpage Title
Crush: Kiki.
Bio: Bachi was never a good girl, not to her God worshipping parents anway. She was never really perfect in their eyes, and her love intrest made it worse on her.
One day, will cleaning up around the house with her father, Bachi felt herself bursting, she couldn't hold in her feelings any longer. She jumped on her father, knocking him to his knees.
Before he could protest, she hugged him tightly around his waist and shouted, "I love you father! Please, leave Mother and marry me!!" she cried into his arms. Her father, in utter shock, could only hold her in awe. What was a father to do when his one and only daughter tells him that.
Lucky for him, it would be decided for him. Bachi's mother had over heard this out burst.
In a fit of rage, her mother ran out of the kitchen and began cutting at her daughter with a knife screaming, "Sinner! Sinner of all Sinners! I'll kill you sinner!!", lets just say...there wasn't much left of her after that.

no one really knows how Bachi came back. Maybe her father, with guilt on his mind. Or her mother, for no reason but her own.
All that is known now is that Bachi is back, and her past haunts every inch of her body. She now smiles to hide the pain. Like the rest of us.
Other: Don't get her mad. Her favorite saying, "I love you Daddy."

Gaia name: BassGBaby
Name: Shiranui A. Hitomi
Nickname: Shira
Appearance (Not as bloodthirsy as she looks): Just mentally add in the automail plz xD User Image
Ability: (Alchemist ability) Control Gravity and Temperature
Personality: Normally she is somewhat kind and social. She can be very shy and
Weakness: Anything about Roy Mustang (Mention, sight, A belonging, etc.), Her sister's name.
Theme song: Liberate ~Dawn of the red sea~
Crush: Roy Mustang
Bio: Arha was 6 when her parents died in the Ishbalan war. Her parents were soldiers for the Military. When she found out her parents died she went into a spiraling depression and her older sister, Melanie, stopped speaking and going out. Later a man visited her and apologized for their deaths. This man was Lt. Colonel Mustang, who Arha then developed a crush on. She then asked around about him and found out he was an alchemist. She and her sister then started to study alchemy. While her sister studied other things, she studied human transmutation. After learning, she drew the circle and went to prepare the rest of the things when her sister accidently activated the circle and lost her life. She came out and saw as her sister was transmuted and dove towards the circle. That moment she lost her right arm from the elbow down. She was quickly rushed to a hospital and was released once she was well enough. She roamed until she met the rockbells who gave her automail. As she traveled and studied she learned the chemical properties of the air around her and what would be changed to alter the temperature and increase the gravity on that spot for a moment. Most of her past she had forgotten but she remembers Mustang clearly and never forgets her love for him so she takes the alchemy exam for the military and passes with her remembered skills to control gravity and temperature. She is later placed in Mustang's platoon as another Second Lieutenant, where she is today.
Other: Schizophrenic  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:44 am
Gaia name: Half Man-half otaku
Name: Erik
Nickname: Shockwave Alchemist (unofficially)
Appearance: avi
Ability: Can use the power of electricity/lightning alchemy thanks to the transmutations circles on the backs and palms of his hands and a skilled martial artist.
Personality: Eager, kind-hearted, very intelligent, and respectful when needed
Weakness: His biggest is women, ranging from being a flirt, to seeing them cry. He is also sometimes oblivious to things around him that he should pay attention to
Theme song: Gekidou by UVERworld
Crush: Maura
Bio: Erik was orphaned at a young age of 6 when his father was killed in the war and his mother killed herself while he was at school. From then on, he trained endlessly being a great martial artist and alchemist. He left the orphanage to see more of the world.
Other: He loves to fight. Maura is his best friend and always has been. He has a huge crush on her, though she doesn’t know.

Gaia name: Half Man-half otaku
Name: Maura
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: avi
Ability: Great martial artist
Personality: Caring, bossy at times, stubborn, motherly and respectful when needed
Weakness: She’s tends to be greedy with her things, especially when it comes to friends like Erik. She has a bad temper too.
Theme song: Lullaby for You by Jyongri
Crush: Erik
Bio: She was raised in the orphanage for her parents were also killed in the war though she doesn’t know anything about her family herself. She met Erik and fell in love with him and trained with him becoming a great martial artist.
Other: She has a huge crush on Erik though he doesn’t know. She loves to fight just as much as Erik and would do anything for him. She also loves to sing, especially love songs in attempts to get Erik to realize her feelings for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:25 am

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

The rain hit the window hard like rocks. The rain didn't seem to bother the the girl curled up reading a large, old book on the floor of the library. She fliped through the pages quickly, obsorbing every little detail of the book. She sat curled in, her legs crossed over themselves, the large book laying on them. "Lust...Gluttony...Greed...Sloth...Wrath...Envy...Pride?" she mumbled under her breath with every turn of the page. She was reading an old book about the seven deadly sins of man. She had over heard it one night when she was passing by a large building in the middle of the city she was now staying in. It was big, so it would be hard to find someone like her. The two men in blue coats talked about this boy, who Kiki asumed was one of them, who incontered the humonculi who were named after them. This had perked her interest, so she went off to find some infrmation on them. Kiki had had some luck in centrals main library, but not much. All that could be said of them in this book was was very little.
Kiki closed the book with a "thumb". She was frustrated, "I thought this was the main placed for infrmation in central. But I guess their hiding the real thing." Kiki was becomeing annoyed with mans deveous nature. She would have to find this boy, and ask him herself.
Suddenly, Kiki heard the door open and a beam of light flash around. Someone must have heard her. Kiki jumped, landing on the book shelf with the lightest of foot. She ran with such quickness no one with normal eyes would be able to see her. She jumped through the window she had left open, and landed on the cold wet ground outside and ran on. She would find this boy, this "fullmetal" if she wanted to know more about the people named after the seven sins. Maybe the seven sins could tell her who she was, what she was, and why her creater had made her.

((not bad for a first post? Hope someone post soon.))

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm
Gaia name: Envyhomunculi 08
Name: Envy
Nickname: no nickname
Appearance:
User Image
Ability: shape shifting
Personality: easily angered especally by wrath, evil, cruel
Weakness: unknown
Theme song: when your evil by voltaire
Crush: no crush
Bio: was Willam Elric son of Hohenhiem and Dante but then when he was 18 years old he died from mercury poisoning and Hohenhiem brought him back only to abandon him shorty after and in his true form he has golden hair and eyes and supriseingly he looks just like hohenhiem and its this reason he hates his true form he also hates his Father and the Elric brothers and wants to kill them

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:01 pm
I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say

"My heart aches......and breaks...."

Road walked around the Central Military Building, very tired and slightly pissed because of her lazy-a**(not to mention cute) supervisor was off on another date. "Greeeeeeeeat....I get stuck signing his damn paperwork and he gets laid.......",she said to herself.'Man screw this.....I'm going to the library.......',Road thought to herself as she grabbed her coat. "AWW MAN!!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!! IT'S RAINING ALREADY!!!!!!",the black-haired girl yelled as she stepped outside, earning a startled stare from the secretary. Road ran outside and using her ability to control water, tried to keep herself from geting soaked.'Damnit...tomorrow...oh he is gonna get it!!!!????',she thought to herself.

"From being alone......for too long."--Roto-chan

I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here
And it makes no sense at all

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

The cold rain splashed under Kiki's feet as she ran at a normal human speed. If anyone were to see her runnging at her normal speed...questions would be brought up and she'd have to leave this place as well. She slowed to a stop at the front of the building she had just been in. The window she used to get in and out was around the back. She used this time to look up at the sky, it was really nice. When it rain, the sky was beautiful. It was as if the sky cried for all the sinss of man. A smile spread up her face as she lifted her hands into the air and closed her eyes. The rain was so loud that even Kiki couldn't hear anyone around, if any. It was pretty late..."Beautiful...isn't it?" she asked no one.

((yAY! It's started!!))

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:22 pm
((nice! let's do it! the return of Erik and Maura!))

Erik and Maura were listening to the storm in the cozy hotel. They spent their remaining money on a room, but could only get a one bed room. It was ok though. They were good friends so they could sleep together. The very thought made Maura blush though. They slept in the same bed countless times and Erik's body was always so warm. 'Stop it Maura! You have to be subtle about this!' she thought to herself.

Erik looked at the pounding rain as it battered the window. "It's coming down pretty hard, huh?" he asked quietly. The two of them had been quiet for a long while and it was making Erik nervous. He was also thinking about Maura and him sleeping together. The bed was pretty small but as orphans, they were used to cramped conditions. Though not with the one you secretly love but are too afraid to tell. Since he'd left the orphanage unannounced and Maura followed, they'd gone from city to city. They ended up in Central about a week ago. They walked the city checking out the military base and the library which he found he was not allowed to enter without being a part of them. Which he only joked about sometimes but now it was looking more and more of a better choice everyday. It was because of many things. To better his alchemy in any way. To learn of the legendary and rumored homunculi. He so wanted to find and even do battle with one but they were seeming damn near impossible to find!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 am
Edward Elric, the Fullmetal himself, was currently walking in the rain as well....he had lost his brother, and cursed himself for it. Some big brother he was, loosing his brother over and over! He was also slightly pissed, the colonel had riled him up again, he sat down on a bench with a huge sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 am
Maura had her back to but she heard him trying to make small talk. "Uh-yeah. It sure is!" she answered trying to sound as if nothing was wrong. But it was hard not to sound that way. She looked down at her bare feet and suddenly brought them up on the bed. She scooted over next to Erik and watched the rain begin to let up. "Well, that didn't last!" she said leaning on him.

"Eh, it'll start back up in about an hour maybe half that," he told her. Which he said only because it sounded like something he would say if he was truly paying attention to her. Though he loved the girl, he'd gotten good at thinking of other things besides her constantly. Though maybe it was because the mind of a man is one track. He was still thinking about the homunculi. He was in Alchemist Central! Why the hell couldn't he find one? Though when he took a breath, he felt Maura's hand on his. She was cold. "Here, take my shirt," he said. He took off his shirt, putting it on her, though now he himself was now bare-chested.

The sight made Maura blush horribly and she covered her face to hide it with the sleeves too big for her slender arms. "Th-Thanks! I love you!" she mumbled. Erik only nodded.
((oh the awkward romance!))  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki sighed as the rain slowly let up. Now you could truely see the stormy skys that the rain had masked. The sky mirrored Kiki's mind, stormy and clear. She was clam, but confused. Though she always was. Because of her personality she was always calm, happy and childish. But because she was unsure of what she was...the confuseion would make any man go mad.
She frowned with a shiver. She was cold and wet, something she hated to be. She finally looked forward, to see a boy with golden hair sitting on a bench. Kiki cocked her head to the side, there was something odd about him. She could feel the blood pulseing through his body like any normal human. But then it would stop at one of his arms...and one of his legs. The persents of that arm and that leg felt cold, sad. She wanted to aproch him, but she was really cold, and he looked like he didn't want to be bothered. Something must have been on his mind. Kiki took a step forward towards him, then stoped. she felt strange, like she always did when meeting a new human. "H-Hello....Sir..." she mumbled, she felt scared to talk to him. She took another step forward, now just a few feet from him. Kiki's shocking red eyes looked at the boy, her long sleeves driping with water. Her white hair soaked. "H-Hello sir." she said again, a little more shyly then before.

((Don't worry, Kiki will meet Erik and Maura soon. I have myself a plan wink ))

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:56 pm
The young teen gazed up from looking at his feet. He blinked in suprise and took in her wet appearance. "Hi, may I help you?" he asked softly, he wasn;t very good at helping people, but he knew Alphonse would, so he would give it a try.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:16 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki relseased the breath she hadn't known she was holding. He must not have noticed anything strange about her yet. She did a slight bow, "Excuse me sir. I was wondering if you could posably know some information I could use." Kiki said with a very wet grin. She took another step forward. Now face to face with the boy. "Do you know of the "fullmetal"?" she asked.

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]