Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money or love?
  Money
  Love
  INFINITE COOKIES!
  Golden pixels organized in a circular shape please!
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:40 pm
XWraith_LordX's Happy Little Thread of Delightful Occurences
Having a good day in your normally depressing life? Out of rehab? Got married? Or just plain happy? Post the good things that have been happening in your life here, only the good!

If something good has happened, I want everyone to write down what it is here. This forum needs some sunshine. You can make one post and add on to it so you can see what good things have been happening to you lately, or make multiple posts every time something good happens! Divide up your posts by day, month, week, year, I don't care. It's your post. smile

Remember...
Sorrow does not have a place in this thread! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm
XWraith_LordX's Happy Things!
13/8/08
I finally finished my abstract art project!
I saw my special friend who I haven't seen in ages and he waved and honked as he drove by!
14/8/08
Everyone, and the professor, absolutley loved my art final! I hope I get full points!
17/8/08
I got a new portable flash drive to put all my journals on.
19/8/08
I won't have to go on meds! blaugh  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:07 am
So, this is like the positive reciprocal of the Rant Box? I suppose the Rant Box could be a "Rant about how good something is..." but no one ever uses it that way.

I like having a positive thread though! surprised

My Happy Occurrence Yesterday:

I decided to buy a toolbox with which I could carry my art supplies around. I went to a "Michaels" store and saw one for $30. I thought it was a little high, wanting to spend no more than $20, so I decided to stop by a Home Depot not far off. I found the same toolbox in clearance for $6.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:21 am
Today I got my A level results.
I got an A in English Language and General Studies.
biggrin

Somehow I even managed 100/100 in one of the General Studies papers.
I will buy some cake.

EDIT: Wow, 3 fixed mistakes.
Anyone would think I'm terrible at English.
biggrin

Tainted Deity

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 pm
Some-point-in-early-July: Poem published in "Award-Winning Young Writers of America". It was the Division V winner biggrin

08/13/08: Started working for a Follett-owned bookstore at a community college. I'll stay hired during the rush period.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am
Congrats Tainted Deity smile

I got an interview for a job tomorrow smile

And I'm having a lamb dinner today because I missed out on Sunday dinner yesterday.

And I'm going to Ireland on Saturday to see family biggrin  

Foxglow

Foxglow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 am
Oh I forgot - I dyed my hair last night as well adn its purdy smile All dark purple and shizz razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm
User Image
There's actually a whole great bunch of pleasant things happening to me right now - which is quite odd! I had a job interview a few days ago that i don't think I botched up too bad, at the same coffee/tea/various baked things shop that two of my friends work at (just waiting for a call back one way or the other neutral ), I'm off some very unpleasant medications that I'd been on for a bit over four months that completely sapped all my creativity and will to live and it's only been two weeks off but I can already feel myself getting better - I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to feel alright, to be honest . . . I'm still lacking in original thought, but I think it's more just because I'm out of practice more than anything. And also I've finally figured out how to knit with a reasonable degree of speed and ease instead of cursing and poking myself with needles, so my delightfully ridiculous twelve-foot long stripeity epic scarf that I'm making is coming along quite nicely now.
Oh and I have a very large cup of earl grey tea. Which I am drinking out of my massive black mug with the periodic table on it. Yay! ^_^
User Image

Vexworth

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 am
I've watched Kiki's Delivery Service twice in the past week, which is something I'm always happy about.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 am
GilAskan
I've watched Kiki's Delivery Service twice in the past week, which is something I'm always happy about.
Me too, it's always made me happy or cheered me up. razz  

Awesome Akwardness

Eyelash Curlers and Stars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 am
I found a whole bunch of new bands I now love, thanks to Last.fm.

I got my permit two weeks ago, and I've been getting better and better at driving. I feel that, at this point, I'm almost ready to drive without a parent, so I'm just about ready for my driving test, whenever I get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:16 pm
I have an amazing new schedule that actually lets me SLEEP! blaugh  

Henneth Annun
Captain

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:48 pm
i sold something i made out of trash in an art show a wile back and now i have something else i made of trash in an art show at the same place.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:31 am
I like this.
I'm picking out Drake's Halloween costume! twisted
Last year he was a tiny ghost with a tiny sword (couldn't find a tiny scythe).
Oh and in other news I'm having cocoa as I type. 3nodding

AdrianaKitten

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:17 pm
hmm....happy things..

I've started a new job, one that lets me sleep nights. holidays off, possible summers off.
It's a radical change from my last job, I love the challenges it brings, and the nifty black chef's coat I have to wear, makes me look like some sort of demented gothic chef...i'm in nirvana at the moment.

Finished a couple of crochet projects....a dark rainbow scarf for my daughter, and a black long tailed beanie hat complete with red stitched dead eyes and mouth for me.

it's been a good week.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces