Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Demon Fang Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wich are you?
  Ookami (The wolves)
  Neko (The Cats)
  Waffels... I like waffels... have you ever heard the Waffel Song?
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:00 pm
The Legend

The Neko Tribe- A grouping of large cats. They come from all over the world the to ban together for one reason- To destroy all canines. The large cats despise the dumb beast as much as the canines despise them- they have been fightng for centuries. The cats are the dominant species, it has been that way for the last five hundred years- yet something is about to change.

The Ookami Tribe- The tribes dogs; wolves to be exact. They have been put nearly to extinction. But somehow they have recently found a way to overpower the felines, AND have increased there number. The wolves are now rising to be the domiant species, while one by one the cats are disappearing.

And now comes the big question. Will you be join stuggiling yet fighting to survive Nekos? Or join the now domiant Ookamis? It's up to you to choose.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 pm
All Tribe members follow the Rules...

1. No Godmodding, auto hitting, cybering, you know, that basic gaian rules.

2. No auto hitting! I'm very strict about that. NO NO NO!

3. I don't want any of this "She forgot her past" or "He doesn't like to talk about his life" You have a life, tell it.

4. Wolves are awesome. Deal with it.

5. No auto-hitting! I hate it hate it hate it!

6. This is my favorite number.

7. Have Fun, that's the whole point of the rp.

P.S No auto hitting!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:13 pm
Dare to join us?

Gaia username-
Cat Name-
Role Play Name-
Tribe- ((Ookami or Neko))
Personality-
Bio- I don't want any of this "She forgot her past" or "He doesn't like to talk about his life" You have a life, tell it.
Picture-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 pm
Our Members

The nekos-
Gaia username- Lord Myself
Cat Name- Bearclaw
Role Play Name- Yumi
Tribe- Neko
Personality- somewhat perky, she has a strong opinon about the world and wants to live t her way. Yumi's very headstrong, and thnks greatly of herself.
Bio- Yumi was originally a kitty pet named "Tink" but changed her naed and headed off to join the Neko tribe. She's often picked on, being the only house cat in a group full of huge, strong cats- her hatred for dogs is greater than her feelings- so no matter what she's staying in the tribe.
Picture- User Image

Gaia username- KitaTataki
Cat Name- Hazelwing
Role Play Name- Roan (hey, do the nekos already hav a leader? if no, can I be it?)
Tribe-Neko
Personality- She strives to survive but also cares for her tribe deeply. She is rough and usually silent, but has frequent battle and social moods.
Bio- Roan is a lone she-cat, cast out of her family when she was 2 cat years old. She is a double agent in this war. She is on the Nekos side, but pretends to betray them to get inside the Ookami tribe. She doesn't have a mate or any children, but is looking for one. She survived 4 years alone before she gathered a tribe of outcasts and formed the Neko tribe
Picture- http://www.naiadecology.co.uk/images/scotcat.jpg
just imagine her alot bigger icon_xd.gif
Rank- leader

Gaia name biggrin reamerlily
Cat name-Lilyfur
Roleplay name-Kara (I read a book called gathering blue and thats the main persons name)
Tribe-Neko
Personality-Likes to keep peace between the Neko tribe humble and willing to fight for her tribe Hates the Pack more than any thing and is some times agressive.
Bio-When she was a cub a year ago the Pack killed her parents so she joined the Neko tribe she would rather keep to her self but some times she is friendly.
Pic-(if you want me to be leader i will be)
User Image

Gaia username- Nightfure
Cat Name- Sorrelleaf
Role Play Name- Swiftfang
Tribe- Ookami
Personality- Nice to everyone except the Nekos. Is usually happy, but isn't very out going.
Bio- Both of her parents were killed while the Ookamis were gaining domanency. She was old enough to fend for herself when they died, but she is still sad. That's why she doesn't like the Nekos too much.
Picture- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ookamies

Gaia username- Lord Myself
Cat Name- Bearclaw
Role Play Name- Timbertail
Tribe- Ookami
Personality- strong, bold, wise, and determined
Bio- Timbertail is the alpha of the Ookami Tribe ((often called pack)) It is her dream to over come the Nekos, and is very close to doing it. She has been working her entire life on her "project" and is very well know. If you befriend her she'll show you plentyful pwer.
Picture-User Image

Gaia username- Crystalstar_leader
Cat Name- Crystalstar
Role Play Name- Silverstone
Tribe- Ookami
Personality- Sweet to other Ookami, but harsh to anyother animal
Bio- she was found in a patch of snow as a pup, Timbertail took her in and is now the strongest fighter.
Picture- User Image

Gaia username- clawfire_1
Cat Name- Dawnstar
Role Play Name- Runningbrook
Tribe- Ookami
Personality- determined, rude and nice
Bio- her family died trying to save her life against the Nikos so she hates every Niko she sees. she's the fastest wolf in the tribe.
Picture- User Image  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 pm
Annoucements

Aug 12 9:35 P.M 2008

Open!

Aug 12 9:36 P.M 2008

We need the leader of the Nekos. I picture him'her a very strong, big cat. Perhaps a mountain lion or tiger.

Dec 49 30:67 F.M 1

I like waffels.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 am
(hmmm can i be a neko whos a double agent?)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:17 am
WAIT I WANNA BE A MAJIC TALKING WAFFLE SEE MY PIC (tell me if i cant be one or ill be a cat)
Gaia username-Dreamerlily
Cat name-Lilyfur
Role play name-Butter
Tribe-waffleys
Personalityi-Basicly a talking waffle with arms and legs she is veary sweet and doesnt like surup or any thing that can eat her.
pic:
User Image

Sept no tie just a dress abd no hat just hair  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:38 am
Just jokeing^^^
ok for real this time

Gaia name biggrin reamerlily
Cat name-Lilyfur
Roleplay name-Kara (I read a book called gathering blue and thats the main persons name)
Tribe-Neko
Personality-Likes to keep peace between the Neko tribe humble and willing to fight for her tribe Hates the Pack more than any thing and is some times agressive.
Bio-When she was a cub a year ago the Pack killed her parents so she joined the Neko tribe she would rather keep to her self but some times she is friendly.
Pic-(if you want me to be leader i will be)
User Image  

Dreamerlily

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 pm
Dreamerlily
WAIT I WANNA BE A MAJIC TALKING WAFFLE SEE MY PIC (tell me if i cant be one or ill be a cat)
Gaia username-Dreamerlily
Cat name-Lilyfur
Role play name-Butter
Tribe-waffleys
Personalityi-Basicly a talking waffle with arms and legs she is veary sweet and doesnt like surup or any thing that can eat her.
pic:
User Image

Sept no tie just a dress abd no hat just hair

LOLNESS sandypaw! u stole mah idea!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:47 pm
(@Hazelwing: don't you mean "LOLNESS Lilyfur" ?)
(I put my profile in the main post thingy ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 pm
@Lilyfur: oh wow.......
@Bearclaw: when shall we start posting?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:58 pm
@Dawnstar I was bord
@ Crystalstar I dont think Ill do that im to lazy  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 pm
@Lilyfur: i can see that. well we get bored at times...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:09 pm
((Wheeeee! I'm glad everyone joined! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I got suddenly really busy, but things have died down a bit now. I love the waffel!))

Timbertail watched over her tribe with proud eyes, sittting high above on a tall boulder.

((I still don't have this completely planned out, so I might need a bit of help for the plot.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:10 pm
Crystalstar_leader
(@Hazelwing: don't you mean "LOLNESS Lilyfur" ?)
(I put my profile in the main post thingy ^.^)

(well, I know her as sandypaw from the fluffyclan thing in the elders stories.)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff