Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
My Weightloss Journey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I ugly now that I've gained weight?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

EmpathicAltruist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm
Ok, so when I was 13 I was 5'3" and 190-195lbs. I lost over 40lbs in 4 months because I was tired of how I looked. I ended up looking like this --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now I am 17 going on 18 and just recently shot up a ton of weight. I'm 5'5" and range from 200-210... and I look like this--->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I am seriously having a horrible time with myself. I just went through my first year of college and have had some stress with my mom. I am happy to say that I've started doing 100 situps everyday, and have been being more active. I get out of the house a bit more and go on walks again. I'd really love some support.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:20 am
hi Luna! Getting active again is a really good way to start 3nodding have you thought about an eating plan that you want to follow? I find that when i eat better, i feel more motivated, and then i exercise more mrgreen

Look forward to reading more of your posts! You can do it mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

EmpathicAltruist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 am
Well, I don't like to go buy a menu, or have everything planned out. I just sort of mentally go by what is good and bad. I haven't had candy, or sweets. I haven't had potato chips. I only had one soda yesterday (which is really big in my family, no one can live without soda...) So far I've been doing pretty good. Yesterday I did 100 situps, and went for a walk. I made breakfast which was crepes. I put applesauce in them. I only ate 1 1/2 of them. Then I walked up a big hill and to the other side of this big store to catch a bus, where I walked some more and went to a book store. Then I went to the store again with my mom. I had a piece of fish, some shrimp, and something I made that had boiled asperagus and green onion. Then I put them in a pan with some garlic butter. So... I'm doing alright... I really wanted chocolate last night but I didn't eat it. ^_^ Oh, and I drink a TON of water already. Usually to what they say to drink.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:20 pm
sounds like you are doing well. If you find that your weight loss starts to tail off you might want to look at tracking calories or something similar. I dont know about you, but often i am shocked at how many calories i can eat without even knowing it xd  

Iconised Ghost

EmpathicAltruist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:59 pm
Well... I went to the doctors today... The doctor says I weigh 212lbs... crying

However I have some partially good news, even if it may be a bit bad... A good portion of the weight may be water weight...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 pm
I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I'm here now! razz Right now I'm doing pretty well. I've been trying to overcome my unconscious mind and eat better and work out more. I've been doing pretty well. I've lost at least 2lbs... as far as I know. So.. yea... ^_^

EmpathicAltruist

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff