Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:18 pm
Hello and welcome to .Hack//Consequences. The purpose of this roleplay is to have character searching for the truth in The World. It is a game play based on R1 and the rules are as follows:

1) Respect the guild rules. They apply here, no exceptions.
2) If you wish to be a character, please PM me first. PM the information:

RPCharacter name:
Character look of age:
Character's looks: (Pictures exceptable)
Character's average personality:
Job: (Wavemaster, Twinblade, Heavyblade, ect.)
Hobbies in The World:
Any troubles you have faced in The World previously:

P.S. Keep track of this information for you will have to post it again in the form to introduce yourself.

Let's get started.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm
RPCharacter name: Digihi
Character look of age: pre-teens
Character's looks: Long brown, pigtailed hair secured on the head by old gauntlets poking out from under a humungous white bucket hat; white over jacket cut off at the end of the ribs; grass green no-sleeve shirt; tan pants secured by a leather belt; black boots; and black gloves.
Character's average personality: perky and happy for anything. Doesn't take to insults well and will get revenge for such comments.
Job: Twinblade
Hobbies in The World: collecting twinblades and feeding grunties.
Any troubles you have faced in The World previously: Keeps making friends that soon dissappear from The World. Does not know that most of them are in comas.  

KikuMizu

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 pm
Digihi logged into The World like any other day and decided out of the blue to call up one of the friends she still had on The World to come join her on a dungon. She waited, humming to herself as the reply took its time to get to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:19 pm
RPCharacter name: tsukasa
Character look of age: teens
Character's looks:
User Image
Character's average personality: happy-go-lucky, shy, a protector, a loner
Job: heavyblade
Hobbies in The World: weapon collector and friend collecter
Any troubles you have faced in The World previously: tsukasa was picked on by PKers as he first started, becoming a loner and a little anti-socal, he soon became a weapon collector so he could kill anyone who bothered him, becoming known as 'the dawn of oblivion' he was a feared PKer and PKKer, untill a few weeks ago one of his few real friends fell into a coma and he was convinced that it was his fault
he soon became so sad that he started collecting friends left and right  

Robotic tsukai

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm
She hoped he wasn't busy, considering he was the "Dawn of Oblivion", or something like that. She really didn't keep track of what he did since he was careful about keeping to himself. It was fun when he decided to join her though because they usually racked up some pretty good EP when they were out and about...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 am
But her worries that he wouldn't show erased as he just gated in. She smiled the smile she was always know to carry, even when situations were dire, and she skipped over to him like she was going to the candy store.  

KikuMizu

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 pm
tsukasa smiled when he saw her approching, saying when she got close "well, it looks like you took your sweet time, even though you invited me, but it is good to see you again, how've you been?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Tsukasa shrugged. "Not bad. Where are we going today?"  

KikuMizu

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm
Digihi started skipping to the warp gate. "Golden Sunny Dance Dream." she said, with a few giggles afterwards. "It's about level 25. I think two offensive players can handle that. Don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:54 pm
tsukasa smiled and said "really pushing you're limit today, i see, then lead on and i shall follow" he was right behind her, looking at any people who tried to approch her and thinking each time "she's been hurt enough, i won't let anyone else hurt her"  

Robotic tsukai

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:33 pm
"Say, Tsukasa." Digihi called over her shoulder.
"Yes?"
"Aren't you above level 30 or something?" She spun around on her feet and stopped to face him. "Wouldn't you want to go someplace higher?" Her eyes were questioning but her face still depicted glee.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:14 pm
RPCharacter name: Korumaru
Character look of age: Teen
Character's looks: (Pictures exceptable) User Image
Character's average personality: Mean,Loner,Hates Everyone,PKKer
Job: (Wavemaster, Twinblade, Heavyblade, ect.) Twinblade
Hobbies in The World: Being alone looking for answrs to thing that have happened
Any troubles you have faced in The World previously:None  

Brother Malice

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Meanwhile,Korumaru was logging in for the first time since about 6 months ago "i wonder what has changed in 6 months?" Then Korumaru starts heading towrds the weapon shop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:55 pm
he smiled and said "i'm level 52, but it's no problem if you want me to go with you"  

Robotic tsukai

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:09 am
Digihi raised both arms in the air and twirled back around to go to the warp gate. "Yay! I might actually see level 24, maybe 25 today!" She skipped and bumbed Korumaru as she passed him.
She stopped and apologized. "Oh, I'm sorry." but a smile was still shinning on her face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff