Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Firestar Returns (Read first post, just updated!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:25 pm
Hi guys! I've left this story unattened for ages, and have finally decided to complete it! *cough thanks to Patchy cough cough* I promised I'd have it done by Wed... which is far past... so I will try my best! I've been so caught up with homework lately. School ends in two weeks- please tune in then!

~.~.~.~

"Well, here we are." A blazing red tom annouced.

"I would've thought that this place would be overrun by cats..." Sandstorm wondered aloud, scanning the SkyClan camp.

"F-Firestar? That you?" A scraggely looking cat asked, padding out of his den.

"Sparrowpaw!" The leader exclaimed.

A smile hit Sparrowpaw's eyes. "It's nice to see you, Firestar! "

"Oh Sparrowpaw!" Sandstorm greeted.

"You too, Sandstorm. Though I'm Sparrowcall now..."

"Where's the rest of SkyClan?" Firestar asked, clearly confused.

"Over here!" The three turned their attention to the four approaching cats- Leafstar, Sharpclaw, Echosong, and Cherrypaw.

Firestar and his mate ran over to greet them. "Oh hello everyone! It's so nice to see you!"

"Hello Firestar, Sandstorm." Leafstar greet back, her voice low and weak.

The mates quickly caugh on. "Leafstar? What's wrong?" Sandstorm asked in concern.

"Nothing, Nothing. But I'm sure this isn't what your expected." her gaze swept around the nearly deserted camp.

"Leafstar, where is everyone? I would've thought you'd have expanded ten times by now..." Firestar asked cautiously.

"We spilt up." Echosong replied gravely.

"You mean there was a war?" Sandstorm blurted out.

"No, No." Leafstar reassured. "It's just that SkyClan got so big that we couldn't support each other anymore. We broke up..."

"Really?" The mates whispered in unison. After a moment of silence, Sandstorm asked. "May we... may we see them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:27 pm
SnowClan

"Brrrrrrr! This place is sure cold..." Sandstripe complained.
"That's because this is SnowClan." Cherrypaw explained ((Now Cherryblossom))

They walked through to icey trees to find a a cozy looking camp- if it wasn't for the snow, that is. Snow was everywhere, on the cats, den, food. Never before had they seen so much snow in New Leaf. White cats everywhere, looked up- examining them with hostile eyes.
"What are FireClan cats doing in my clan?!?" A white cat yowled- ovbiously the leader due to how she meowed with high authority. Insticively, she pounced, pinning Firestar down.

"Stop!" A hoarse voice exclaimed. "That's Firestar!" The white leader loosened her grip, not removing her eyes from him.

"Firestar, do you rember me? The last time you were here I was a kit."

But before Firestar could reply, a mew intrupted. "How can you know this is the ledenary Firestar?" A black and white she-cat asked, running her eyes over him.

"No, I believe it." The leader decided. "Please forgive me for the rather rude welcome, we much against FireClan."

"It's fine. I promise we are no cats of this FireClan." Firestar reassured.

"Thank you, and welcome to SnowClan! The clan of forever ice. I am Crystalstar, and this here's my deputy- Bearclaw."

The she-cat who had accused him before simply nodded, etheir to stubborn or too embarresed by her mistake- they couldn't tell. "It's very of you to welcome us." Sandstorm gratified.

"Oh? You must be Sandstorm, correct? We have heard so much stores about you both. I'm so glad you came to visit us. Your welcome to stay as long as you need." Crystalstar mewed.

"Thank you Crystalstar, but we're hoping to visit all the clans today." Firestar confirmed.

"Oh." Crystarstar mewed in surprise, but quickly recovered. "Then I do hope you enjoy your stay with us... but make sure keep away from FireClan."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm
MoonClan

Firestar and Sandstorm folowed Cherryblossom to what she called MoonClan. It was a releif to be warm again, but the chills sent up and down their spines weren't from the cold- but from the dark territory. It reminded Firestar of ShadowClan too much- would the cats remind him just the same?

"In you go." Cherrybloosom mewed, and pointed her tail forward.

The clearing was just the same- dark. Firestar's flame fur looked more burgendy than neon red. At least the glances here were just curious- not the hostile ones they had recieived when they first arrived at SnowClan.

A young kit scrambled up to them, nearly tripping over her paws in the attempt to run so fast towards them. "Welcome to MoonClan!" she squeaked, her high voice ringing throughout the clearing. "I'm Patchkit- leader here!"

Sandstorm purred, what a cute kit she was. "Well, Patchkit, can you show us the "other" leader here?"

The kit made a face, obviously trying to figure out what she meant.

Just then a dark tortiseshell padded up. "Hello there." she greeted in a soft, careful voice.

"Oh, you must be the leader here, correct?" Sandstorm asked- even though she thought she knew the anwser.

The tortiseshell gave her a look almost identical to the kit's. "No, I Eagleheart- deputy here. Patchkit is our leader."

"What?" Firestar asked, bewildered.

"Just what I said- she's our leader." Eagleheart comfirmed.

"But how is that possible?" Sandstorm nearly yowled, just as bewildered as her mate.

"She's reincarnated." Another she-cat murmered, not loud enough for the kit to hear. the two spun around to see her. "Her name used to be Patchstar but..." she trailed off.

"Lilyfur pretty much summed it up." Eagleheart comfirmed, the same hint of sadness tinting her voice.

Patchkit was pracitcally bouncing, enjoying all the attention. "Welcome to MoonClan!" she repeated. "Let me show you around!"

While the kit ran to every den, introducing them to everyone, Firestar studied her. How odd it was for a kit to lead a clan. It was nothing that he had ever even dreamed of. But as he looked at the strong she-cat, he knew that she could do it. That Patchkit would be able to lead her clan.

After the tuor was through, they politely thanked them and left. Prepared to go one to then next clan...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 pm
WoodClan

As soon as the first flicker of shade touched Firestar's pelt- releif flooded through him. The springy moss, constant singing of birds, the way the shade felt as it melted onto your skin- WoodClan was most like home than any other place he'd visited today. He could feel Sandstorm's glee by his side.

A patrol broke through the bushes, what looked like the leader of the group stared at him with curious eyes. By the confusion in her eyes she obviously didn't regonize his scent. "Who are you?" she hissed, though curiousity hinted in her words.

"I'm Firestar- leader of ThunderClan. I've some to check on SkyClan... or what's become of it."

A gasp escaped some of them. "Please, come this way."

The patrol raced off, Firestar and Sandstorm hard on their paws.

Walking into camp- Firestar felt like home more than ever. Everything was so familar... yet so new.

"What's that you say? Firestar?!? What do you mean he's come?" they heard a cat ramble on. She has a smaller build- and silky black flowed over her muscles- she must be the WoodClan leader. But a shudder ran down Firestar's spine- she reminded him alot of Scourge.

Finally the black she-cat padded over to meet them. "Greetings." she said stiffly, examining them from ears to tail. "So they have come back." Firestar heard her whisper before she continued. "I am Dawnstar- leader of this here WoodClan. Your very welcome here."

"Thank you so much Dawnstar. It's quite a pleaser to meet you." Sandstorm purred.

The black cat's eyes lit up a bit. "It's amazing to meet you!" she blurted out. "I honestly can't believe I'm meeting a legend!"

Firestar and Sandstorm threw a quick glance at each other, beaming with joy that they were so looked up to. It truly was a good idea to visit the new clans.

It was a shame when they had to leave WoodClan- the twin like ThunderClan forest. But there were two more clans still waiting to here the news that they had come to visit.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 pm
PebbleClan

Soon the springy moss hardened into rocks; the two of them had left WoodClan. The quiet rumbling of the stream echoed through out their ears. It wasn't long until they arrived at camp. They were obviously a newer clan- it was much smaller than the rest.

The second they arrived two apprentices stopped there playing to stare at them with large eyes. "What do you want?" The littest one squeaked, curousity heavy in her voice.

Sandstorm purred. "We're visitors. Can you show us around?"

"S-sure." she stumbled. "Let me just get, uh, Cursedstar."

The small apprentice trotted off towards what had to be the leader's den. "Cursedstar?"

"What is it, Sunpaw?"

"We have some... visitors."

"Hm?" she mumbled as she made her way out, bright blue eyes concerned. "What's this?"

"Hello Cursedstar." Firestar greeted. "I am Firestar, my mate here is Sandstorm. We've-"

He was cut off by another curious mew. "Firestar?" the black and white she-cat questioned. "Firestar is here?"

"Amazing!" breathed another she-cat.

The tabby leader purred. "Firestar." she pronouced. "Welcome to PebbleClan. I'm Curedstar, that's my deputy- Minnowtail. And right here is my medicine cat- Hazelwing." Curedstar meowed as she pointed them out wth her tail.

"Don't forget me!" the appretice squeaked.

"Oh, yes. That hyper little kit is Sunpaw."

"I'm not a kit!" Sunpaw protested.

"You were just one this morning." Hazelwing purred. "And it's best if you make your way over there, I think I see Leafwind waiting."

"Oh!" Sunpaw huffed and scampered off.

"I've heard many many things about the great Firestar and Sandsotrm." Hazelwing mewed, carefully examining them. "Your just as imagined."

"Yes." Minnowtail agreed.

The mates' whiskers twitched in happiness.

"Come! Let me show you around!" Cursedstar offered, and the five of them tuored around the camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm
HorribleClan.... oops I mean FireClan
jk

Here they were- FireClan. the last clan they were to be visiting today.

Firestar couldn't figure out why he was so frightened- FireClan couldn't really be that bad, could it? But what Crystalstar had said... he could see it in her eyes her deep hatred of FireClan. Should he follow her warning? The other clans didn't seem so prevocted about them... but Crystalstar's words might be something to consider.

The long strech of moorland was tiring- the constant heat burning against their backs. What made it worse was that there wasn't a single patch of shade to rest their paws under.

After the long, exhausting journey was over- they had finally made it to FireClan camp. It was a dissapiont to find the camp was no different- there was not a single patch of shade.

When the first cat turned up to look at Firestar- he felt pure fear. But as the cat's shocked gaze faded into glee... Firestar numbed into suprise.

"It's...It's..." the cat began but was quickly cut off. "Firestar!!!"

With that Firestar and his mate were surronded by the looks of it the entire clan. All there mews came out at once.

"The legendary/ he's come/ I can't believe it/ It's a miracle/ wow/ STOP!" The sudden exclaimation startled them, and everyone quickly quieted.

A large blackish brown tom seemed to be the one to have spoken. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a way to speak over to contanst meowing." That quickly lightened the mood. He turned to them. "Firestar, Sandstorm, it's an honor to have you here- we are FireClan after all."

Guilt ran through Firestar as he realized the FireClan was named after him. Why should he be afraid?

"It's quite an honor to be here." said he stiffly, feeling quite over appritated.

The tom smiled through his eyes. "I am Thunderstar, leader of the great FireClan, we all hope you enjoy your stay here."

"Ah! Yes we do!" "We have some much questions!" "Please stay!"

And so, that's how the rest of there stay at Fireclan went. It was a releif to get out of the blazing sun, but it was also so sad to leave the ever so kind clan ((Bad hands! You always type the wrong things!)).

And they walked into the setting sun, ready to welcome back home.

Please scroll down a bit to see epiloge  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:13 pm
(You menchened my name *hugs* lol and that is good and yay Leafstar LIVES)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am
(omg this is a great idea!!!)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Lord Myself
Reserved for HorribleClan.... oops I mean FireClan

lol jk

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK Bearclaw!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:20 pm
besdies the horribleclan part...It was AWESOME!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:13 am
((MWAHAHAHA!!!!! i am mentioned! whoo!!! aww...Sandstorm thought i was leader yay blaugh lol jk xd pssh...doesnt she read my signature rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:28 pm
((Crystalstar- Yeah, I couldn'd help myself xD

I'm trying to add all the members I know the best in there, we'll probaly see you all again after I write for Horrib- FireClan. I'm planning for a big grand finale.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:29 pm
Epilouge- read!

A deep purr rumbled in Firestar's chest, how much SkyClan had expanded! He just wished they could've stayed longer, learning how the new clans had advanced. But ThunderClan needs me he reminded himself firmly, and continued padding a long besides Sandstorm.

Just then a fern rustled- Firestar jumped wth a hiss. Sandstorm purred in amusement. "What's wrong, scaredy-cat?" she teased, but Firestar didn't hear her. "That- that was a cat. I swear!" "Relax, Firestar. It was probably a patrol." "But we're well out of clan territory." Firestar argued, and then stalked off after it. Sandstorm rolled her eyes, "Your overreacting, Firestar." she warned, but followed anyways.

What was that scent? It was defiantly from one of the clans, but there was something else there, too.

((American idol! I must go watch! Sorry sweatdrop Adam, I'm coming!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:42 pm
((Hmmmmm, who's in WoodClan? I know no one other than Dawnstar...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:10 pm
THIS IS SUCH A COOL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL horribleclan. you guys seriously made me lol, Crystalstar and Bearclaw.

Uh in WoodClan there's Dawnstar, her deputy Wildstrike, warriors Stonepelt, Weaselfur, kit Stridekit and Mintkit...Medicine Cat Milkyway...uh...and someone else.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff