Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~
real alchemy Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:22 am
would anyone really be interested in trying alchemy in real life??? it is possible, but its different in reallife- same rules tho. wink xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:47 am
I would for sure!  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thats Just Asinine

Hilarious Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm
Sounds interesting. >w< Nipah. However I don't think its possible, sadly. I learned this in science, that it was just a way of learning of to turn something into gold. Sadly that's all I know, but if there is more to it, then it sounds like fun. Nipah.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm
actually my dear it does work, but alchemy is very difficult you have to really want it to for it to work and its not like in the tv show - althought the writters of fma did a really good job on doing their research. Alchemy is a base science. infact- it IS SCIENCE. it science, mathematics,
philosophy,and mythology all rolled into one. it involves karma. you put your unused energy into an object making it kinetic energy.

it is symbols and equations. and the philosophers stone can be made, however only one person has ever been able to create it and that person is Nicholas Flamel,the worlds most famous alchemist.

1 eqivalent exchange

2 there are circles because it is believed that energy travels in a circular path.

3 you cannot resurrect the dead

4 a homunculai can be created- but the process is utterly disgusting!**

any questions  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:53 pm
there are alot of things they dont tell us in school and alot of things that they lie to us about...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm
ok .wait i apologize i gave a little misinformation...i had to look through my books. the rules are a little different from the show of course!!its tv they do do their research but they also bend the truth to mislead you.. sweatdrop sorry bout that. but if you think aboutrying it you have to take it seriously it is not a game. I should know- ive been studying it for years, it runs in my family.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm
I know all about real alchemy as well, so I could help out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 pm
o thats great! i have a few wholes in my research....youve heard of nicholas flamell right??  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 pm
Of course! he is said to have made the stone  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:13 pm
yea ! hes still alive the philosophers stone hold sthe elixer of life  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm
I knew it! people wouldnt believe me...but i knew he was still alive with that stone!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm
A friend of mine knows alot about Alchemy. She herself trys it. she told me once, she made something along the lines of a stone, but it soon evaported. I honestly don't believe she made one herself, but i do believe it is possable.
May I help you in your research? I have a way of getting many books on the subject.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:07 pm
both nicholas and his wife perenelle are still alive. there is a book by abraham the mage its called the codex that real too.

there is one called the book of toth somewhere in egypt

and the book of raziel

heard of them?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:12 pm
I think I've heard of Raziel...isn't it sapose to be very dark?  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 pm
not at all. the book of raziel is in posession of the angel raziel, it contains knowledge, power- magic- everything answers to questions and secrets. every few hundred years the book falls into the posession of a human and a page is removed. the book is written in hebrew- the texts are indeed beautiful in themselves! xd  
~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff