Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
F*** YEAR! And a rant. Prepare for a long story.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 am
Well, I finally got my first car. ******** year!
I named it Thor. I feel awesome.

But, I have an interesting story to share:

I was going to go get some food (haven't eaten all day), when I had the brilliant idea of letting my mom drive it to see if she could see anything wrong with it (it is used you know) and all goes well and good 'till we try to get some gas after we got some food and some a*****e
BACKS INTO MY CAR.
BACKS INTO MY ******** CAR.
BACKS INTO MY ******** TWO HOUR OLD CAR.
I'mma cool off for a sec.

Good.

...grrrrRRRAAAHHHH!!!

Alright.
So he backs into my car.
It wasn't a huge crash or anything. Enough to piss me the ******** right off. How it happened was that it was crowded at the station, and a kid was running across the street. We waited for the kid, and the asshat backed into us while we were waiting.

BUUUUT.

We think he knocked in my light/knocked loose my front bumper/scratched my bumper. Nothing too bad. But still. Enough for problems. Well since he backed into us, he was kinda trapped between the store and my car. He ain't going anywhere. We did have to move a bit to let this other guy out of his parking spot.

So the story goes on.

My mom's cell died when we were getting food, so we were kinda screwed. So we get the pay phone to call my dad to call the police and tell him what is going on. That a*****e. All he does is b***h and scream at her and NOT do anything helpful. Way to go dad. Anyway, the people at the gas station apparently call the police. I don't know the details because I was with the car, trying to convince my grandma that staying in the car is a bad idea, because it is hot, and I live in Oklahoma. Bad combination. Anyway, we finally get out and kinda hang around the gas station. The guy that hit us apparently speaks little English I figure out at this point. He seems friendly enough, though. He was alone at the start, but apparently he called a friend to the crash. Dunno why. I find out later.

ANYWAY.

Cop comes. She's kinda a cocky b***h that doesn't seem to want to be there. Woohoo. I let my mom handle most of it since she was driving (good idea Max, it really was). She asks my grandma and me a few questions. Apparently, she figures out that there was no accident, and she kinda thinks we were trying to screw over this guy. She pretty much says the guy didn't collide with us.

wut

BUT, the mom of that kid we didn't run over gave us her information before the cop came and such. She saw this whole thing. Score. So the cop calls her. And apparently we weren't the fibbing assholes she originally thought. Well this is all good and all, but about this time, I realize something important: I don't have my keys.

They're in the car.

I have locked the car.

The AC is running.

The keys are in a locked car.

And the AC is ********, guess what we have to ask the cop?
She calls a locksmith. But, things are still going on. She figures out somehow the damage wasn't caused by the crash. Apparently this car was bought like this. Bullshit. It wasn't. I can tell you that the light wasn't like that. But, we didn't have any proof to counter that. It was about this time I figure out why the guy who backed onto my car called his friend: to translate. Hell, the cop has to write everything for them for some reason. Damn. Well, she isn't going to do anything about the crash. If we file a report, my insurance goes up, but nothing happens. So yeah. She could have at least given the guy a ticket for backing into someone. Well, the locksmith comes. Apparently my driver-side door wasn't locked. He didn't charge us, but we all got a laugh out of it. Until we figure out the battery is almost dead. If we were to stop and get gas, we might not be able to start it again.

So we can't get ******** my karma. ******** it right in the ear.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 am
User Image
User Image Adnachie User Image

ROFL.
I think I love yew.

CAUTION
Reading this may spur new and unwanted fears and cause readers to rise onto a new level of being neurotic.

Adnachie's Rant of the day
Kay, so last night, I couldn't sleep.
Once again.
I think to much. Way too much.
And it's a problem.
Because I can never let things go.
And I just can't stop thinking about them.
Especially if I'm thinking about something scary.
Thats why I can't watch scary movies.
Because they'll scare me for life.
Unless they're the old black and white scary movies.
Cause those are hilarious!
Like the original House on a Haunted Hill with Vincent Price.
That rope crawling across the room at a snails pace,
and the woman just STOOD there.
And screamed.
Burn the bugger you stupid woman!
But Horror films these days are far to gory and realistic for me to get a good nights sleep.

For example.
I am Legend.
Good movie.
Will Smith was great.
But if you ever want to find something more scary than Zombies and Vampires,
just put the two together. gonk
Oh my god.
People that aren't really people that have their own flesh, FALLING off them.
The Light burns
Their ubber fast.
And mighty strong.
Freaking hell.
One of them repeatedly head butted bullet proof glass!
And now I'm wondering if it's such a good idea that we find a cure for everything.
After all, if there was no such thing as illness, we wouldn't really appreciate being healthy?
Would we?

A couple months a go there was a Dispatches documentary.
But apparently a cure for Cancer has been found.
"But why isn't everyone celebrating?"
Those words on that god damn advert.
Oh my god.
Oh my good god.
Oh my freakin' god
There was a snow balls chance in Hell that I was going to watch that.

And my fear of mutant zombies is up to another level when my so called 'best friends' tricked me into watching one of those helicopter police heat ray things.
What they use to follow criminals.
Well this one guy was getting chased by 'police'
And he had a gun.
They circled him, and he was shooting at them.
But they kept running at him!
WTF?!
And then they all dove on him like they were in a rugby match.
AND THEN!
His head was ripped off.
Ripped ********, ripped his head off his shoulders.
His head was ripped off.
And I know that it can't possibly be true, no matter what Ben and Chris say.
But, I'm scared!
Really, really scared.
I hate my best friends.
crying

And another example.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
The one where the girl,
pulls out a GUN
A GUN!
Out of her v****a!
OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
eek
And shoat herself in the mouth.
And then that freak of a man beast cut off someones face,
and sewed it onto himself!
And then he cut off someones legs, and poured salt on the end.
AND then hung him on a Feck off big meat hook.
gonk
And then, once we watched that.
The radiator started grinding, making chainsaw sounds.
I've never ran so fast in my life.

And my friend wants me to watch Saw.
sweatdrop

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
Sorry to hear that, Shryle.

Things just happen like that, don't they.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 pm
God... that sucks.
Can totally relate to Adnachie, there. I read the Zombie survival guide by Max Brooks because my guy friend was working on a book based off of it and crap so he wanted me to read it. I couldn't finish it. God, I had trouble sleeping, and then I read The shining. Seriously, I should've known better, it's by stephen king! But I read it, and then I got it into my head that houses were evil and my only safe place was my bedroom, which made me scared everytime I had to take a shower in the bathroom on the opposite side of the hall because I was convinced that a zombie or something was going to kill me. I listen to the sounds at night, and am always worried that I'll start hearing screams, gunshots, or moaning or something, and it doesn't help that there's nothing in my room that would help me kill a zombie.

Yeah, everyone says I'm a sissy and all, but horror books and movies make everything so realistic, and you don't realize how scary they are while you're watching it because you think that it's just a movie and hahaha it's so unrealistic and stupid but then you're alone and trying to get to sleep and you feel like you're being crushed by the darkness and all you want to do is scream.

*deep breaths*

Alright, thank god I could get that off my chest. Hope everything goes better for all the other posters on this thread... everyone needs a good rant now and then.

Elmihy

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 pm
Hm. Honestly books and movies don't scare me that much. Not anymore anyway. I mean, Cloverfield, the last movie that scared me, didn't make me loose sleep from it. Then again, I am pretty desensitized. Thank you internet. However, a couple of friends of mine, who are brothers, are deep in the paranormal. They helped my desensitization. Anyway, I remember when I was in grade school (yes, I knew these people since grade school. I still hang with them today) and I learned about Spontaneous Human Combustion. I was freaked for days on end. That and these ghosts/monsters they told me about. I couldn't sleep for days on end. Until about middle school. Hell, they were convinced that their house is haunted. Every house they live in they say is haunted. I wonder if it is because they don't want it so badly, but are so convinced it happens, that their mind tricks them into thinking sounds and things are ghosts. I haven't noticed it any time I sleep over there. I've actually looked too. The little brother doesn't sleep in his room anymore due to it being haunted. I want to try sleeping there next time I go over to see what they hubbub is all about. But yeah. Get friends like that.

@Adnachie: Eh, maybe try watching something different before you go to bed. That's what I did when I was little. That and sleep aid. I don't know how to really get your mind off something scary, since you try not to think about it,, then realize you are thinking about it by remembering you're not thinking about it. So I don't know what to tell you. Read a book or something.

@Meiazure: Well, nothing serious happened to my car (my dad actually did something and fixed it up a bit), and I got a good tale to tell people, so I guess the whole thing wasn't too bad.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
Ah, I see. Good to hear it worked out in the end. Sort of, anyways.

Now there be somethin' to brag about temporarily. ;D

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:05 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
THAT'S WHUT YOU GET FOR FUGGETING ABOUT OUR GUILD, SHRYLE.
KARMUH.
KAAARRRRMUHHHH.
D8

&too bad about your car.
:< That cop must've been a betch to deal with.

ANYHOOS, I HOPE YOUR LUCK GETS BETTER.
OR SOMETHING. HANG AROUND HERE MORE.

[cookie.]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 pm
@Shryle: D:

You should totaly hire me to wifebeat that cop's a**.
D:<

Then I would get her sent to jail for marrying a 14-year-old. Biatch.

I is sorry but it was 'caused because you decided to not have fun with us at any of the guild events. I totaly hired a witch woman to curse you.

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 pm
I'm sorry guys!
I SWEAR I'LL HANG HERE MORE.
PROBABLY.
But I'm gonna try to get the little things fixed.
Also the gas gauge needle is broken. Not that guy's fault.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:00 am

[cookie.]

User Image
Ha, the horror of living without knowing when you've run out of gas.

[cookie.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas