Reply Artwork {Adding beauty to the world}
[HD] Hand Abstract

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saki_hanajima7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:11 pm
This is an art project I did in 7th grade [about 5 years ago]. I still like it, and I incorporated a lot of christian symbols and stuff in it, so yeah.. Let me know what y'all think!!! Please!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 pm
Wow, that's cool. I don't have a lot of artwork that I do myself, but I wish I could express my faith like this. Sadly, it doesn't seem like my talents lie in that direction.  

CrystalMind

Familiar Prophet

Avis Felicis

Mystical Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Cool!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 pm
i love your line work and the cross in the middle of it is a nice touch,i also love your patterns and how you used black and white for graphics.awsome job. Are you still in art or are you doing somethingelse?*Jesus Rockz*  

Jfreakett

saki_hanajima7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 pm
Jfreakett
i love your line work and the cross in the middle of it is a nice touch,i also love your patterns and how you used black and white for graphics.awsome job. Are you still in art or are you doing somethingelse?*Jesus Rockz*

I'm not in art class, but i definitely still draw a lot. =]] I would be in art class but there aren't any drawing or painting classes open to me right now at my school.... =[  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:47 pm
wow that is very good! 3nodding  

ace bandage

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

sunfire09

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:08 pm
That's fantastic! Way better than a hand I had to draw for art class freshman year. It was just plain and boring, making a sign language "L." But I love everything about yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 am
sunfire09
That's fantastic! Way better than a hand I had to draw for art class freshman year. It was just plain and boring, making a sign language "L." But I love everything about yours.

Thanks!! =]
Gasp! I had to do that art project freshman year too! Except we had to spell out our names [first letter is L] and we had to do continuous contour without looking.  

saki_hanajima7

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:42 am
As simple an idea as that is, I think it's really effective. Like the contrast of black and white, dark and light, I really love how the organic curvature of the outline frames the artificial angled, stair-like zigzags. Good job. 3nodding  
Artwork {Adding beauty to the world}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games