Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yes please!
View Results

diet coke break

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:33 am
Help, please........

stuck at victory road, i moved the boulders the wrong way by mistake.......what can i do to continue?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:50 am
You can leave the cave and retry. Leaving the cave resets all the boulders. You did bring an escape rope or two, right?  

krishnath

diet coke break

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 pm
krishnath
You can leave the cave and retry. Leaving the cave resets all the boulders. You did bring an escape rope or two, right?

my six yr old daughter thanks you sooooooooo much for this help. xxx

she has now got to the league and is battling what ever the spooky bug one is called.....i cant remember all their names! any tips on getting thru the elite 4?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm
For the Elite Four, you'll want to have a Fire-type Pokemon with you, and I suggest raising all your Pokemon to at least level 60 for an easier go-through. Oh, and beware the fourth Elite Four member. He uses Psychic-types, but I find that he's the hardest one to beat (including the Champion)  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 am
For the easiest way through the elite four, bring the following:

1. Aaron (bugs) will lose to flying or fire moves. Only trouble will be his Drapion, but any steel, fighting, or ground type will destroy it easily. (Steel types are immune to most of its moves, while fighting/ground based attacks will destroy it easily). Recommended pokemon to use: Infernape, or any flying + Lucario.
2. Bertha uses the ground type, which means you need to use either grass or water against her. If your starter was Turtwig, you can beat her easily. However, if you use piplup, you might be in trouble as she leads with a Quagsire. Recommended pokemon for use: Torterra, or lead with your dragon legend, followed by a water based pokemon.
3. Flint uses fire, but only two of his pokemon have the fire type. Fortunatly, all his pokemon will faint against Surf, so just use your water pokemon. Recommended pokemon for use: Any water pokemon that knows surf.
4. Lucian uses the psychic type, and can be very hard if you are not prepared. However, all his pokemon save two have relatively low defenses, and will feint easily to almost any high power move (I used surf). The only two that are real trouble are his Medicham and Bronzong. I suggest using your legendary dragon against the medicham (use the signature move) and fire against the Bronzong.
5. Champion Cynthia is very difficult to beat, as she leads with a Spiritomb. However if you have a varied team you should be able to beat her easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:30 am
the dialga fainted without catching, how can i get it again or is it like the 3 mystical ones where they dont come back? biggrin  

diet coke break

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 am
VampiVikki
the dialga fainted without catching, how can i get it again or is it like the 3 mystical ones where they dont come back? biggrin

It won't come back, it is gone. Your best bet is to either trade for one, get one from the GTS (nearly impossible), or to restart the game. If you ask around the guild (like in the trading/breeding subforum), you might be able to find one willing to trade one to you. The legend is not needed to beat the game, but it does make parts of it a little easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 pm
I thought that if you fainted the Legendary, or it fled, that it would come back to Mt. Coronet's peak once more for you to catch it...  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:39 am
lila0291
I thought that if you fainted the Legendary, or it fled, that it would come back to Mt. Coronet's peak once more for you to catch it...

I have never heard that, so I do not know if it is true.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 am
krishnath
lila0291

ok thanks will have to check that , when the elite 4 are defeated!  

diet coke break

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:07 pm
VampiVikki
krishnath
lila0291

I don't know where I heard it, so it might not be true. You might want to check serebii.net before you trek back up Mt. Coronet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:09 pm
lila0291
VampiVikki
krishnath
lila0291

I don't know where I heard it, so it might not be true. You might want to check serebii.net before you trek back up Mt. Coronet.

Even if it isn't true, it is one heck of a way to train your pokemon, as almost all the pokemon on the way to the peak are pretty high level. ^^  

krishnath

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:40 pm
krishnath
lila0291
VampiVikki
krishnath
lila0291

Even if it isn't true, it is one heck of a way to train your pokemon, as almost all the pokemon on the way to the peak are pretty high level. ^^
That is true as well ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:37 am
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
VampiVikki
krishnath
lila0291

That is true as well ^^

thank you everybody, i will accept all your advice!! heart heart heart  

diet coke break

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas