make the story!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kelso1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 pm
This is a never ending story!!!!

I start off the story using a couple of characters and a setting and the next to post picks up where I left off the story can go in any direction the people of orgasmic cookie chooses the fun part is each post can change the fate of our characters or add new ones its up to you!!
Rules
1. pg-13 sorry I know it sucks but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
2. no rl conversations just story posts.
3. try and keep a plot of some fashion.
5.you can have characters argue all you like but don’t turn it into a flam session.

Keep it fun as it is intended please read the all posts before posting so you don’t sound stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:07 pm
The moon cuts throw the trees illuminate Larlas snow white skin as she sits by the fountain. Her curly golden locks fall over her shoulders as the gleam of tears glisten in her eyes.

your turn---  

kelso1

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:19 am
A tall, curvy figure hidden under a cloak can be seen walking towards the girl. The clack clack of the heels of her boots is all that's heard until she reaches her. She looks down at Larla "Well, well.....I didn't think you'd have the guts to show up." The voice is low & seductive with a hint of amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm
a cloaked figure stas in the shadows watching Larla and the seductress...st the moment an observer of events not a participant  

The Dark Masked Avenger

Angel17xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:15 pm
the golden Laras looks up at the woman still wiping away the tears 'i had to... didn't i' she said mascara running down her face

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:26 pm
Empress dee wandered in, exploring a new part of her galaxy yet to be fully discovered.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

XChaosllamaX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Empress dee is shocked when she realizes that the seductress is her mother!  
Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games