Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gonna join?
  Yes!
View Results

-x-TaroT-x-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:30 pm
I remember you,but do you remember me? If not let me give you a hint.I loved you once and still kinda do.Your were my everything and I once was your everything too.But,we grew up to fast and then grew apart.You changed and so,did I.Are friends,music,and styles are so different too,but that will never change the way I look at you.'Cause for the rest of my life you'll be my number one and I'll never ever forget your name and your face.I remember you,but do you remember me?

1: The Introduction
2: The Story
3: Meet Them
4: How The Day Is and Where Am I.
5: The Rules
6: How It Goes.
7: And Here They Are In All Their Glory.
8: New Information

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Back in middle school remember when people hardly held grudges and didn't worry much about whos clique you were in.Then high school started and you had to be somewhere to fit in.Dress a certain way,listen to certain thing,and have the right amount of money.Well this is the story of eight teenagers whos been threw it all.They each knew each other.And all eight had the loved one in middle school.They were unable to be broken apart.Till high school.Once those eight stepped through the doors of Jameston high they all changed.They soon grew apart and they could hardly stand to look at one another.Each having a grudge against the ones they like,but would never express how they felt about each other ever again.Well atleast thats what they thought.Will the teens fall in love all over again?Never speak to each other?Make up or watch each other pass in the halls?

-x-TaroT-x-

-x-TaroT-x-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Hello Ladies...

The Princess.
She's popular and everyone wants to be her and date her.She looks good in everything and knows how to make an entrance.She turns so many people down because she wants just one person.That Boy was all she can think about.But,she would not dare speak a word of him to anyone.She would be to afraid she would lose her spot at the top of the school.She wants to tell him how she feels,but stays attached to his arm making ever girl jealous.Theres only one person who hates her the most and it's That Girl. They've hated each other since high school started. don't tell any one but... she and the scene quean use to be friends.

The Scene Queen.

She's beautiful,everyone knows it and if she wasn't around she'd rule the school with her looks,but she rules the scene kids.They look up to her for everything,but only if they knew her secret.She's totally head over heels in love with him.She seeshim all the time,but just looks.Theres no words and when he returns the glances she turns away. He could be hers if she wasn't glue to him all the time.But she won't dare tell her best friend.They've been best friends since the 7th grade and she would never leave her side.She can always count on herwhen everything is going wrong.She grew up with an abusive father and now jut lives with her mom.They do it all on their own. Hush it up the printed was her best friend!

The Story Writer.

She keeps to herself most the time,but she always is talking when she is with her best friend.She has the imagination of a five year old.She can create a situation in less then five minutes.She's gonna be famous one day.Everyone says she needs a little spice in her life.But,only if they knew she was in love with him.But,she's afraid if she says she loves them she will lose her as a friend. She wants to explain to him how she feels,but is to shy to say one word.In the halls she won't make eye contact with him and she's afraid to go to one of his parties with her best friend. oops! forgot to say she dated the skate border!

The Wannabe.

She is the girl that gets teased the most at school,but only by two social groups.She tries to be just like her,but she mostly wants to be just like her.She shops where they do and copies her actions and attitude.She can't seem to find her personality except for when he's around.She becomes a different person...her own person.When he steps into a room she becomes the one person she's been looking for and that's herself.She doesn't know what to say when he talks to her.She's trying to find herself in this world,but she is to stuck in being someone else,but she wants to prove to himthats she's not just some wannabe. Ps. She talks to the jock to find out about the princes

Howdy Fellows...

The Jock.

He's tough,works out daily,and is Captain of the Football team.He has her on his arm,but always wishes it was her.He doesn't know what to do when shes and he seems to get tongue tied.He's the king of the school,but he wants a new queen.The two aren't dating,but the way she's always on his arm they seem it.And he's afraid that's pushing her away.He never knows what to do,so he turns to his best friend for advice,even if it's bad advice.He's loved her ever since he's put his eyes on her on the first day of middle school.He's willing to lose the position of Captain to have her in his arms. Privet!! He tells the wannabe stuff about the princes to find out about the Scene queen.

The Emo.

He is different and hardly ever speaks.He is a poet at heart.He keeps a black notebook with him at all times.Making his feelings into the art of poetry.He cuts himself to let out his frustration and pain.Hiding the scars under sweaters and long sleeves he longs to be her's.He thinks she's the greatest thing that he has ever seen or meet.He remembers how they were friends way back then,but now she can't remember his name.Even with that he still lovesher.He only hangs with the two he can trust the most he's beautiful best friend and he's talented other best friend. OH! he use to date her!!

The Skateboarder.

He's talented on a board and not so bad in a classroom.He sure knows how to throw a party,but not as good as he's best friend.He's had lots of girls after him,but only one girl catches his eye.He wants her,but doesn't wanna speak up.For once he is at a loss for words.He is a very talkative person and loves to be around people.Even if it's her and him.But when she's, around he can't figure out what to say.He knows he's in love,but doesn't wanna tell because he's afraid he'd be made fun of for falling in love with the schools wannabe. He dated the story writer but is ashamed of it.

The Rockstar.
He's loud and loves to drink and party.He throws the most talked about parties and he his pretty awesome at drum,guitar,and singing.He gets sad though when he has a party and she doesn't show.He's liked her for so long and he doesn't know how to tell her.He's best friends with him and they seem to do everything together.But he has yet to tell him about her.He sees how shy and quiet she is and he hears she needs some spice in her life and he is hoping o that spice.He wants to be her prince that she writes about in all her books.TOP SECRET! He was adopted and never new his parents.

The couples and They colors they post in.

1.The Princess and The Emo
2. The Jock[ and The Scene Queen
3.The Story Writer[-x-TaroT-x-] and The Rockstar
4.The Skateboarder and The Wannabe

The Princess's posting color code-#FF69B4
The Scene Queen's posting color code-#FF9966
The Story Writer's posting color code-#DD00FF
The Wannabe's posting color code-#9966CC

The Jock's posting color code-#6495ED
The Emo's posting color code-#DC143C
The Skateboarders posting color code-#50C878
The Rockstar's posting color code-#008080

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:40 pm

You live in wonderful place of New york city.Your are attending Jameston high.The year is 2008,so everything we have now you have in this role play.

Date
December 13th

Time
4:30 P/M
Weather
Snowing and cold

Wind
Chilly

-x-TaroT-x-

-x-TaroT-x-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 pm

POSTING: Please be semi.literate.Meaning no one liners.Three-Four sentences a post.Also use the posting colors I gave you for your post.Try to decrate your post with you RPC or icons on them...something like that.

CHARCTERS: When you pick a charcter stick to the little story that I typed.You can get more in depth by go along with that plot.Only one charcter per person.

WRITING: Don't use ** for actions and use "" for speaking.Everything should be written in thrid person,but your profile.That can be in first person.Use [[]][{{}} Or something like that for OOC.

PROFILES: Pm them to me with the title 'Your just a memory.'Fill out the profle skeleton just like I have it,Don't change a thing.Do not post them or they will be deleted and I will not add it.Wait for me to accept you befor eposting.Also go to the MEET THEM pos and look at the couples to see what characters are taken and whos not.If there is a name beside the character then someone claimed that person.

OTHER: Romance is a BIG yes and cybering is a BIG no.No killing,but fighting is ok.I want drama so,the story doesn't get boring.Also Have Fun!! and Pass along the word.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 pm
User Image
Sing the song...

lUser Imageve

[imgright]Your Image Here...Make It Real[/imgright]

[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]The Name Would Be:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][First‡Middle‡Last Name][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]But Don't Be So Formal:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Nicknames‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]I Said Hello To The World On:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][Month‡Date‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]I'm About That Old:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Age‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]I'm Better Know As:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Your Character‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]They Always Wanted A:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Gender‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]But I'm:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Sexuality...should be straight‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]Let Me Tell You A Little About Myself:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Bio...atleast four sentences‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]Here I Am In All My Glory:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Apperence...make 'em links‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]These Lace My Body:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Tattoos or Piercings or Both‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]I Rock To This Beat:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Theme Song‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]Oh Geesh I forgot:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Extra‡][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=YourAssignedColor]Wouldn't Be Nothing Without Them:[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][align=center][‡Gaian Name‡][/size][/align]

Your heart knows best.
User Image  

-x-TaroT-x-

-x-TaroT-x-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Hello Ladies...

User Image

The Name Would Be:

[Viviana‡Aris‡McGryer]

But Don't Be So Formal:

[‡Vivi‡]

I Said Hello To The World On:

[October‡31st‡]

I'm About That Old:

[‡17‡]

I'm Better Know As:

[‡the story writer‡]

They Always Wanted A:

[‡Girl‡]

But I'm:

[‡straight‡]

Let Me Tell You A Little About Myself:

[‡I was born to Harris and Charlotte McGryer. The least strict parents I know. I have a little sister named Mai. We live in an apartment that overlooks Time square. I have every thing I could ever want but him.‡]

Here I Am In All My Glory:

[‡CamaraFearMagnetsInsparashionPartyRoad tripTierdWordsWriters block‡]

These Lace My Body:

[‡Tattoo‡]

I Rock To This Beat:

[‡Ai No Tameni - Aya Ueto‡]

Oh Geesh I forgot:

[‡I love j-pop!‡]

Wouldn't Be Nothing Without Them:

[‡-x-TaroT-x-‡]

Howdy Fellows...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Holy cow toke forever,but we are finally open.So,Please join I work hard on this.

-x-TaroT-x-

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff