Reply ~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~
favorite sonic moment? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoSonic13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:18 am
my favorite sonic moment is when sonic,shadow,silver teamed up against solars.  
Malix Dexide rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:37 pm
I don't know what my favorite Sonic moment is.  

Malix Dexide

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:51 pm
My favorite Sonic Moment happened in Sonic 2. In Mystic Cave Zone my friend and I somehow got Tails stuck in the roof and we couldn't get him down until Sonic left and Tails flew to catch up. ... it was really funny and weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:53 pm
my favourite is on sonic x when sonic and shadow turn super and start fighting each other. its on youtube if you want to watch it. burning_eyes  

gravdave0

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alec Fair
Crew

Fashionable Elder

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 am
I remember when i played sonic 2 in vs mode and made tails do the flying glitch. Air time 2 minutes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 pm
This is hard. Mine would have to be the sonic heroes ending. It was so cool! mrgreen rofl 4laugh xd  

nam1018

PL1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:28 pm
One of the first things to come to mind, oddly enough, is "Damn! Not here!"

But I don't know. I think one of the cool scenes is when Sonic is fighting Hyper Metal Sonic in Sonic the Hedgehog: The movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 pm
the quicksand part in sonic x in japanese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60NPVnwlI2o

and when sonic says s**t in sonic x: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDydKTs3tU <- watch the WHOLE thing

and also the part when he pissed off amy: i cant find the video any more sweatdrop  

gf_of_shishido

Overly Epux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:23 am
sa2 when sonic and shadow fougt aboard the ark.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:09 pm
sonic wasn't in this part but it's from sonic x

it was the episode where sonic and friends landed on a planet that had lots of fortune tellers and charms and spells on it. Knuckles asked a teller what would happen in his future. the teller says, "you will make a fool of yourself." Knuckles says, "oh no! can i change my future?" the teller say, "only if you put on this blindfold and go through town acting like a chicken." Knuckles say, "thank you so much! I'd hate to make a fool of myself!"

i laughed so hard rofl rofl rofl  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:42 am
Sonic the hedgehog on the xbox 360 the ending of sonic's episode when he just misses the ledge then a part under him explodes
His Face was priceless
Thinking about it all the endings for the episodes on that game were good
I think the best sonic moments are when he goes super sonic (with other characters or alone) I have seen him go Super Sonic on loads of games now but is still great smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:49 am
My favorite Sonic moment would have to be during the movie where he's trying to relax on the beach and Tails keeps trying to get Sonic to look. Finally Sonic annoyed and just yelled out SHUT UP TAILS!!!! rofl 4laugh  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 pm
That is funny movie at some points biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:30 am
Eaiiliy when sonic and shadow went super to fight to biolizard in the final hazard.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PasswordNarutoUzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Mine is when elise kisses sonic. razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff