Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Marvels Civil War

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFlashRog

4,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:42 pm
Have you guys ever read any of the issues? I was saving up and I managed to only get Front line issue 1 and 2 and winter soldier issue 22-24 (A.K.A Civil war :Captain America) and I got the one bouts iron man. I was like in awe after reading about the heroes one after another revealing there identity o_O. I feel like a noob for just getting them i mean i keep up with the stories but like for an event this big i will only read them if i get the book lol. Not online xD. I ended up spending like 50 bucks on comics, I still need to get like a dozen more issues o_O, Gosh I hate the vast collection of all the point of views in the civil war D :. I mean it ranegd from like 12-25 dollars for one comic. It was soo weird. So any of you gusy read any of the issues? If you did what did ya think of them?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 pm
$50 ain't nothin' kiddo. I know a kid who dropped $150 on a Marvel Spotlight #8. That is, the first issue Ghost Rider appears in. Plus another $75 on other comics.  

PKMN Master Red

iFlashRog

4,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:35 am
Nawxsh
$50 ain't nothin' kiddo. I know a kid who dropped $150 on a Marvel Spotlight #8. That is, the first issue Ghost Rider appears in. Plus another $75 on other comics.
I know for damn sure 50 bucks isn't a lot lol, lol I hate to spend too much money thats why it is a lot for me although i did spend like 200 dollars from ou of birthday money on nothing but Avengers comics xD. But yeah This friday when I cash my paycheck for 435 bucks I'm going to barnes and noble to buy the rest of the civi war comics xP and Yeah I've read almost all of the marvel spotlights.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games