Destination Truth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:27 pm
Does anyone watch this programme? Here in the UK it's called The Monster Hunter.
I love it, I think it's really funny. The show sees adventurer Josh Gates visit locations around the world rumoured to be the home of mysterious or paranormal creatures. Among his destinations are Papua New Guinea - where there have been reports of dinosaur-like animals in the skies - and Argentina, allegedly home to a "Wolfman".

here are some clips from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_5C2GKKIY
^this guy thinks he can turn into a werewolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZroqJcdZO8
^wildmen and swamp dinosaurs  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 pm
Oooh, I saw that on the TV guide earlier and was going to watch it but was a little busy with other things ninja

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 am
You should watch it, I think it's funny. The presenter has good commentary on things. He never actually finds anything to prove any supernatural existence but they still manage to make the episodes exciting.
In the episode I watched last night the presenter asked a local guide to take them to a cave but after they'd spent an hour climbing up a hill he asked the guide "you don't know where the cave is do you?" and he replied, "it's different than when I was last here...the trees were bigger" so the presenter said, "trees don't shrink. do you know the way to the cave or not?" and the guide said, "I can take you to the cave but I don't know where it is" and the presenter just looked at him and said slowly, "you can take me to the cave but you don't know where it is..." and the guide said "well I could tell you some stories...some legends.." and they all just turned round and went back...
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 am
Okay, I have got to watch it now lol

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 am
hehehe. I've not seen that particular episode on youtube but they're on Virgin 1 every Sunday at 8pm. Sometimes they show repeats during the week.  
*The Hall of Sight*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games