My girlfriends dead.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:57 am
I once had a girlfriend, but then one day she dumped me and everywhere I'd go people would ask me where she was. I don't want to talk about her but someone always asks about her, so I tell them all my girlfriend's dead.

I say it's leukaemia or sometimes bulimia or a great big truck ran her over and chopped off her head. I guess there's a part of me that likes the sympathy or the looks on their faces when I tell them how she passed away. It's a total lie, but it's easier on me than having to admit she likes someone else. when I talk I tell people to;
"Please change the subject or I am going to go jump off a building and join her in heaven."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:02 am
Rellik San
I once had a girlfriend, but then one day she dumped me and everywhere I'd go people would ask me where she was. I don't want to talk about her but someone always asks about her, so I tell them all my girlfriend's dead.

I say it's leukaemia or sometimes bulimia or a great big truck ran her over and chopped off her head. I guess there's a part of me that likes the sympathy or the looks on their faces when I tell them how she passed away. It's a total lie, but it's easier on me than having to admit she likes someone else. when I talk I tell people to;
"Please change the subject or I am going to go jump off a building and join her in heaven."

Ummm, why, is it that big a deal?...  

Shadowed Intent

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:05 am
my condolences, and welcome to the club Relik.......

our motto:

"a man who loved, not too wisely, but too well."

I feel that way about my Ex from time to time....it would have been better had she died all those years ago, than to go through all the mental shredding she put me through when she left. it took a few years for me to recover from, what i thought at the time, was the one true love of my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm
KeevanSixx

"a man who loved, not too wisely, but too well."

Well said Keevan.

It sounds like you'd rather not face the fact that she left you of her own will. Looks like you've had a tough run when it comes to things like this. sad

I really don't know what to say to you Rellik. I just want you to know that if I could somehow organize and verbalize my thoughts I'd say them. Even though I can't, we just want you to be okay in the end. 3nodding  

Henneth Annun
Captain

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:43 pm
well that sucks =/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:58 pm
my girlfriend's dead, i skinned her to make a leather jacket.
it smells nice.
lol  

AEtherclaw

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 pm
AEtherclaw
my girlfriend's dead, i skinned her to make a leather jacket.
it smells nice.
lol
rofl  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas