Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Visual Kei, Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 am
Any of you guys have a love for visual kei, or know what it is?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am
There are a number of people in guild interested, I'm sure. But I'm unsure as to whether or not this topic belongs in the main forum. If you're talking about the fashion, it belongs in the Lifestyles forum. If you're talking about the music, it belongs in the music forum.

Otherwise, I'll defer to another moderator for placement.  

GilAskan
Crew

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:57 am
Basically, I am refering to all forms. Also with some of it such as the lolita and aristocrat that transends into lifestyle. Place it where needed, and sorry about that. Simply put, because it goes into many subjects, I did not know which would be best to put it in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 pm
Placing this thread would be a thread all it's own. I guess it can stay here, considering a big part is the look/aesthetic.

I'm fond of the dark aristocratic look that Mana's Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois tailored alongside the music. Gackt-era was alright, but I'll always lean more towards the Bara no seidou/Klaha era and Moi dix Mois, with their heavy black-and-white schemes and historical influences.

And, unfortunately my tunnel-vision fangirling has left me a little ignorant to other things classified as Visual Kei. I'm reading up on stuff right now, but Malice Mizer and it's branches are the only thing I can talk at-length about. sweatdrop  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces