Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Does anyone play Star Trek games? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiryoku7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:54 am
I play Star Trek Command 3.............I love it........it is fun as hell. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:42 am
I have Star Trek Armada 2, and the Original Starship Creator.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:13 pm
I remember playing either a TNG or TOS game for SNES when I was little... but recently I've become quite addicted to Elite Force. 3nodding I could (and have) played it for hours...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:38 pm
i have only played a star trek voyager shooting game with the borg as the bad guys, but that was one of those games with the guns and you sit in a booth and shoot the badguys....  

Lord Spyderguy

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:11 pm
My boyfriend gave me ConQuest for Christmas. You play as Q and control a bunch of stuff/people. (Does he know me or what? You see why I keep him around? ^_^)

I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Computer problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Lord Spyderguy
i have only played a star trek voyager shooting game with the borg as the bad guys, but that was one of those games with the guns and you sit in a booth and shoot the badguys....

We have that in the movie theater near my house...it's really hard.  

GreenCat3

Lystat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:29 pm
I play Orion Pirates, Starfleet Comman 3 and a few others.

There is an online Star trek game which should be in beta in early 2006. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:26 pm
I've got Star Trek Elite Force , Star Trek Elite Force II, Armada, Armada II, Away Team, Star Trek Borg, Starfleet Command and Starship creator.
The best by far is Elite Force II. The original Elite force game was based on Voyager in the Delta Quadrant, but in Elite Force II your team is transferred to the Enterprise-E. It's a 16.  

Lopan

Gigabyte

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:46 pm
yea u have all of them and when u played it at ur house it was really cool  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:48 pm
that game is very cool i think ill get it  

Gigabyte

Blacke Rose

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:51 am
*Giggles uncontrollably* I have the Star Trek: 25th Aniversary game. The one made in, like, '91 or something? Yeah... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:31 am
I downloaded a load of stuff for Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, I've now got a load of people from TNG.  

Lopan

Spockk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:27 am
I got this friggin kick a** game where you shoot the Borg as various captains and ccrew, and you have to escape from the Borgs clutches using you team, your wits, and your pashers & lasers fool!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:20 pm
Can anyone tell me how to get a copy of the Starship Creator and if they have made a new one. I love the ship designs and I want to design my own. also I would play the Star Trek : CCG , but I don't know anyone that plays. I play Star Wars , Magic , Raw Deal and have played Pokemon. CCG's are fun.  

Curtis25

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:54 am
Se Ga Takai
I have Star Trek Armada 2, and the Original Starship Creator.

I have played Armada 2 but I don't know how to download all the awesome patches that allow you to play as the jem-hadar and the breen and even Star Wars races. so if anyone can tell me how to make those work I would be grateful.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff