Reply ~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~
sonic collecting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nam1018

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 am
Ok this is were you can show of your sonic collection pictures. you can look at about 10% of my collection here.

LINK: http://www.videogamemm.com/thehorde/main.php?g2_itemId=14492

Enjoy!!! heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 am
You've got some pretty neat Sonic stuff in that collection.
All I can boast is a few games, and a couple movies.
I used to have a little platic figure of Sonic, but I lost that a while back. emo  

PL1
Crew

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 pm
Wow nam. You have some pretty cool Sonic stuff.
I can't brag. I have some games, a few movies, a Shadow plushie that's falling apart and the eyes that are fading because of my acid drool and a Sonic plushie that looks more like a blue Knuckles than Sonic. Oh and there's my Adventure 2 Sonic Action Figure. He's out of the box... and I think the box was thrown out oh and his head pops off time to time sweatdrop . Oh well. I still love him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:35 am
if this is only 10% then I must say you possibly have one of the largest Sonic collections I've ever seen, sadly I've never been able to get my hands on any Sonic merchendise, abd that makes me sad crying  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

Overly Epux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 am
i haz all of that its awsesome huh. and thats only about 5% of mine  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm
Wow to you have a pictures for proof? Also I think that is about 25% of my collection but not sure now. It's hard to estimate because of all the comics.  

nam1018

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 am
I have a lot of the games (all the way back to the first one) also I have a sonic and tails plushie my comics have been damaged over the years (Sonic the Comic that I have not seen in shops for at least 7 years)
I have 2 videos of sonic one is a 3 episode one and the other is Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie (hyper metal sonic(A.D.V Films))
And I am working on a sonic fan profile on this at the moment got to add more pictures and media
Just made a Sonic signature too  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 pm
oh wow. you guys have some pretty neat collections 0 - 0  

mystix-candy

Pink Sophie Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:24 pm
I have a Sonic and Tails toy, a lot of the games ranging from old to new
The old movie on video
And my fav item a 8 DvD boxset of The adventures of sonic the hedgehog containing 65 episodes and I still have not watched them all :p  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:41 pm
I am totally posting a picture tomorrow of my "collection"! xd I have lots of games, books and toys.

I'm jealous of the Bean the Dynamite plushie you have there, btw. He's one of my favorite characters whee  

crazy_burrito

crazy_burrito

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:34 am
Okay, I have a dorky little collection video I made. It's about 50 sec. long, so shouldn't take that long to load if you have a slow connection. I was going to just do a picture, but then I did grouped pictures, and I figured a video would be best. My collection list is in the video description on the side of the page. Also, there's music! Enjoy!

Sonic Collection  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff