Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
meeting cobra Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 am
...I went in Scranton yesterday. OMG. It was my first Warped, we had barricade for TAI and Cobra and GCH it made my life.

It stormed, I hid under a tarp.

I met Cobra. THEY ARE SO NICE. heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 pm
GIMME MOAR! scream
I wanna know! 4laugh

GoodbyeLights

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 pm
Yea!
What lights said exclaim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:15 pm
KAIIII.
Well.
After Cobra, Gabe shouted there was a signing in half an hour (so at about 5:30) at their booth. And so my 3 friends and I FLEW out of that crowd, it was rather painful but proved to be worth it.
So then.
We get there and there are already a ton of people in front of us.
And we're like gonk cause they're only letting in 100 people.
But we decided to keep waiting in line.
So we did.
And after like 30 mins or so of waiting, this guy comes around with a sharpie to write numbers on our hands. I'm 97, my friends were 98, 99, and 100. It was like a miracle.
So after like an hour of waiting in line we get up there.
And yes after I got their autographs I hugged them all.

heart Alex asked my name and I was like it starts with E, Emily, WHAT IS YOUR NAME? and finally I stutter out "E... Emily" and he giggles and smiles at me and signs the Warped program for me. He was so cute. I was like, YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE and he was like "Ohh that is so nice, thanks!"
heart Ryland was pretty quiet but really nice, however my best friend wanted to flirt with him so I hurried up, haha.
heart Nate was like really shy, but he did catch my eye and smile, he didn't really speak except to say thanks when I said he was awesome.
heart Vicky-T was dancing with her adorable puppy but only needed one hand to hold him. I told her she was the most kick a** girl out there and she was like, "Awww you are so sweet!" And she was really nice.
heart Then Gabe. Now until then I had been asking for hugs, but when I got to Gabe he looked at me and smiled and hugged me and I didn't ask first. I was like score. And he was like, what's your name? I got it out without stuttering this time. :] And I told him I bought him string cheese (long story) and he got this excited look on his face, until I said I didn't bring it cause I thought it'd go bad. He was all "Well thank you for thinking of me! And they have so many preservatives that they can't go bad. Like BigMacs, once I had one in my room for like a year and then ate it and it was good." xd Then I asked for another hug and was all "******** yeah!"

Ah it was good. :]]]

User Image

emmy downpour

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 pm
That's so awesome. ^^ You have such good luck with meeting big bands. I'm so jealous! You should talk to Poly. surprised She has met Gabe. I think it's really cute how you said that they all asked for your name. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm
PrimeOdd
That's so awesome. ^^ You have such good luck with meeting big bands. I'm so jealous! You should talk to Poly. surprised She has met Gabe. I think it's really cute how you said that they all asked for your name. <3

Aww, no way, I didn't know that.
And hey, you met Pop Evil, and they aren't too small either. I like them. 3nodding

...(I know you're referring to meeting PATD though.) sweatdrop

emmy downpour

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 pm
You are soo lucky! surprised I can't believe they only let in 100 people. What if you wanted to meet other bands...you'll end up being the 500th person or something gonk That's not fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:17 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
You are soo lucky! surprised I can't believe they only let in 100 people. What if you wanted to meet other bands...you'll end up being the 500th person or something gonk That's not fair.

I know. Dude. There was this like 8 yr old girl who was late getting to the Cobra booth, and she was wearing Kiss My Sass shorts and a CS hoodie and she didn't get to meet them. It broke my heart. She looked sooo sad. And then she tried to jump the fence during GCH cause Gabe was in the wings, and the security guards got angry and Gabe didn't see her. I tried to find her, I was going to maybe rip out the Gabe signing for her, but I never did see her after we got out of the pit. gonk

emmy downpour

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Congrats, Emmy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:22 pm
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd

And hey, you met Pop Evil, and they aren't too small either. I like them. 3nodding

Pop Evil was pretty cool. 3nodding heart <3 Did I ever make a thread on that? I don't remember. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 pm
PrimeOdd
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd

Pop Evil was pretty cool. 3nodding heart <3 Did I ever make a thread on that? I don't remember. xD

Lol I think it was in an announcement? Back in May.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:37 am

_________Don't say we're running out of time
_________Don't say I'm never on your mind
_________Don't say you're giving up on me
_________And I need...

User Image
- - - - - Hardcore. I want to meet them!

_________Right now so I can make you see
_________Somehow this is meant to be
_________Tonight I want you next to me
_________I want you next to me

sandflea

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:30 am
Woahh...that's so cool... heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:30 am
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd

Really? surprised Damn, I must have been pretty excited. xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

emmy downpour

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 pm
PrimeOdd
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd
emmy downpour
PrimeOdd

Really? surprised Damn, I must have been pretty excited. xd

Haha yeah you were understandably excited though. :]]]

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas