Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Twins! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:06 pm
okay so we're all twins, but we're special twins. We have powers, and one day someone (Random person) opened a portal to another world and jumped in and is now ruling it. Demons are now coming out of the portal and terrorizing(?) the human world. The twins must go into the demon world, defeat the person who is ruling the demon world. Once he is defeated the portal will close and the demons that were in the human world will disapper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rules....
follow guild rules
follow gaia rules
follow RP rules
please no swearing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Profile:

Username:
RP names:
Powers: (one power per twin)
Bio:
Personality:
Human World Appearance:
Demon World Apprearance:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: The_Duke101
RP names: Ryan (right) Richard (Ricky(left))
Powers: Darkness (Ryan's) Invisiblity (Ricky's)
Bio: When they were about five they found out they had powers and love to use them to freak people out
Personality: Ryan's really kind, is a HUGE flirt and Ricky's laid back and doesn't really care if he hurts anybodies feelings.
Human World Appearance: User Image
Demon World Apprearance: User Image
Other: none

Username: Crystalstar_leader
RP names: Rose (right) Lilly (left)
Powers: Super speed (Rose's) Fly (Lilly's)
Bio: were adopted, found out they had powers at age seven and have moved 15 times ever since they found out. (are seniors in high school)
Personality: Rose has a huge temper, is rarely nice and is a HUGE trouble maker. Lilly is sweet, easy to get along with and is a goody-good girl.
Other: none (rose is right and Lilly is Left (in the demon pic))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:55 am
Username: Lord Myself
RP name: Katsuki
Powers: fire, dark, she can also transform into a dragon.
Bio: Katsuki is in some what high ranking in the demon world, it was her idea to dispose of the humans, occording to her the weak things have no use for living, and spends most of her time terrorizing the pathetic mortals.
Personality: Grudgeful, sly, scheming, above all cruel.
Appearence- User Image
Dragon appearence- User Image
Other: N/A

((Can I be one of the evil demons?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:06 pm
this got to be intresting!
Username: clawfire_1
RP name: Leah
Power: Water
Bio: doesnt remember her past.
Personality: rude and nice sometimes.
Other: none  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:03 pm
(@bearclaw: i think its fine, but its all up to Thunderheart)
(@dawnstar: where the heck is your twin? its called "twins" for a reason! ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:25 pm
oooooooh!! this sounds kool!!!!

User Image

Username: Eagleheart_of_Moonclan
RP names: Ivy and Felicia
Powers: Ivy: Can control any animal and turn into that animal
Felicia: Can fly and control the weather
Bio: Their mother died during child birth and their father abandoned them when they were 13. They are 16 now. Ivy is older by 3 minutes and 49 seconds
Personality: Ivy is evil to everyone but her sister Felicia is a goody two shoes
Left: Ivy Right: Felicia
Left: Felicia Right: Ivy

Other:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm
Sure does!!!
Username: Panda--chan
RP names: Dakota [Seth] (girl) and Kory (boy)

Powers: Seth: she can control a little of time (she can pause time, or replay something...nothing with the future though)
Kory: he can distort a little of space (make things disappear or appear at will, but no space-travel or anything)

Bio: Their mother never wanted children, so as soon as they were born she abandoned them. They were seperated at first, but soon found each other and lived on the streets ever since, and it's made them tough.

Personalities: Dakota is a real tomboy. She likes to call herself Seth even though it's a boy's name. She is a real flirt and is always wishing she had a boyfriend. Kory is a little protective of his sister, he thinks she's delicate even though she's not. Seth is really stubborn and immature, Kory is a go-with-the-flow kind of guy, and very mature.

Human world appearance: User Image User Image
Demon world appearance: User Image User Image
(Kinda spooky ghostlike things)

Other: Seth flirts with Ryan a lot. (is that ok?), and they dont know that they have powers...Seth just thinks it's De Ja Vu and Kory thinks that he's just unobservant (ie: Kory'll be needing a pencil and a pencil will appear and all he will think about it is, "oh, i didnt see that there"; in the case of Seth, she's like, "Whoa! De ja vu...")  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 pm
(let the RP began ^.^ we have enough charries!)

Rose and Lilly walked into their new high school, they moved a lot. This was there third high school they'd gone to in the past year. Usually they moved because Rose got expled(?) for doing something illegal. Rose laughed, "This is going to be a nice two weeks." She said to Lilly.

"Please don't! I want to stay in one spot for at least for the rest of the year!" Lilly complained.

Rose laughed again, "I'll see what I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 am
(@bearclaw: sure you can be a demon)
(@patchstar:Ryan's always up for some flurting, lol!)
(okay...so really quick I'm going to tell the story of how the portal gets open...but it won't be for awhile. Once school is out the portals open. Theres about five or more, and they all end up sucking the twins in...and they go all over the world. Ryan, Ricky, Seth, and Kory live in the same town and the rest are all over the world.)

Thoraxo walked through the empty halls of the school, the children were about to be let out of they're classes. He stopped, finding an empty room. Using his power he easily picked the lock and walked into the dark, empty room.
Walking to the front of the room he knelt on one knee, "My lord, come and feast on these weak humans. They are yours." (lets just pretent he said that all in a different language...) Out of no where a swift wind filled the room and a dark hole formed in the white board. Little tiny monsters and demons jumped from the hole and started running out of the room, no one would see them of course. Thoraxo stood and walked into the hole.  

Shadeslayer101

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 am
(okay, back to the present)

Ryan and Ricky walked along the sidewalk, "Ricky, lets not go to school today. I feel like chillin' somewhere other than in my class rooms."

"Whatever, bro.." Ricky laughed and walked into Wal-Mart. "Maybe we could find Dakota." He nudged his brother and dogde a punch.

"Shut-up!" Ryan hissed and walked towards the electronics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:05 am
(Crystalstar: so... suck!!)
(can i just be one person?!)
Leah walked through the halls going to her next class. "this sucks." she muttered. "i feel like im the only demon here." she entered her next class whitch was Algebra.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:05 am
Katsuki remained hidden in the shadows, watching as the mortals passed by. She smirked, eyes glinting with satisfaction. Little did the poor things know that today would be there last. She snuck along, memorizing thier habits.

((lol, it seems in almost every rp I've done I've played the evil person))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:55 pm
(@Dawnstar: razz its not my falt you can't read ^.^ jk...)
(@Bearclaw: lol, again...I have taught you well young pada-one(?))

Rose walked into her first period, Lilly right behind her. This was the only class, besides the last period, they were together. "Lets see what I can do on my first day of school." Rose laughed.

"You promised!" Lilly complained.

"No, I said I'd see what I can do." Rose smiled and walked over to the teacher.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 am
(Thunderheart: xD okay lol!)
(crystalstar: Padawan...)

Dakota and Kory walked to school together.

"I hate school..." murmered Dakota. Kory rolled his eyes. "Have fun in your first class," he muttered and ran off to his english class.

Dakota suddenly decided to skip class for the day. She ran off-campus to see what stuff she could do.

"'Ey, Seth!" Dakota turned to the voice. She saw Ricky waving his hands in the air and Ryan right behind him. Dakota immediatly blushed a bright pink. She thought Ryan was the better looking of the twins, even though they were identical.

"HI!" Dakota called back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Kory was listening to his teacher in English. "I hope Seth didnt skip class...knowing her she probably did..." he muttered to himself.
(okay from this post on i'm just gonna call her Seth...and not Dakota...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:54 pm
(lol, thats how its spelled!!!!!)

Rose flicked a peice of paper at the teacher, "Who threw that?" The teacher asked.

"Rose, stop it!" Lilly hissed. Rose rolled her eyes and began to doodle.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Leah wrote notes as the teacher was showing them a video. five minutes later the bell rang. she walked out of class not feeling to go to her next class. she walked out of the school going to the field. she used ice as targets, she aimed at the middle of the target and shot. she target blew up as she shot. "bullzi(sp?)." she muttered.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff