View Results

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:37 pm
This is to make everyone's life easier. Post your characters her. Be sure to label at The top right-hand corner what RP your character is in. kthnxbai  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:00 am
Profiles for High School Drama

For Teachers:
Name: Sybill Smyth
Appearance: Principal Smyth
Short Bio:
Class taught:She's the principal
Clubs sponsered? All^^
How long have you worked here? Since the school opened.

For students:
Name: Vanity Jackson
Appearance: Vanity
Short Bio:
How long have you attended? This is her second year. She intends to graduate from this school.
Has your tuition been paid? Yes

For Teachers:
Name: Ms. Aurora Lure
Appearance:Ms. Lure
Class taught: Drama, Liberal arts
Clu7bs sponsered? Drama & Art
Short Bio: She started working at the school a year after it was built. Her students love her because she's tough but fair & tends to be very passionate & energetic in her work.
How long have you worked here? See bio

Name: Eliza Swan
Appearance: Eliza {Minus the cat ears}
Short Bio: She's been attending the school for her entire high school career. She's her class president & very involved with her fellow students, though not romantically. She owns a succesful art shop on the merchandise floor & even volunteers in the tutoring department every now & then.
How long have you attended? See bio

Name: Charity Belle
Appearance: Charity
Short Bio: She & her family just moved & this year will be her first year enrolled.
How long have you attended? See Bio

Name: Karina Lopez
Appearance: Karina
Short Bio:She's new?
How long have you attended? .....

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:39 pm
Profile for high school drama RP

LT.Hawk-eye
Name:Kokutan
Appearance: x
Short Bio: Is very spastic with her personality and will go from extremely serious to being fun and careless.
How long have you attended? Just transfered
Has your tuition been paid? Yes^^

heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:43 pm
high school drama RP

Name biggrin estiny
Appearance: User Image
Short Bio: best friends with her twin Willow. Destiny loves the arts mostly music and drawing, and into the supernatural (ie: ghost, witches and vampires), and LOVES animals.
How long have you attended? second year (she joined in grade 10)

Name:Willow
Short Bio: best friends with her twin Destiny. Willow loves animals and the arts mostly drawing. she always into the whole supernatural thing.
How long have you attended? second year(she joined in grade 10)

Name:Chloe
Short Bio: loves music and being outside and drawing
How long have you attended? since grade 9
Has your tuition been paid? yes

Name: Rosco
Short Bio: loves playing guitar and is good in school but hates it

Name: Tody
Appearance: User Image (Brown hair)
Short Bio: loves playing guitar, being alone and is not a talker unless you talk first.
How long have you attended? since grade 10
Has your tuiton been paid? yes

Name: Kasper
Short Bio: isn't the nicest person unless you know him well, loves animals, is going out with Destiny, talks German when he wants no one to know what he's saying.
Has your tuiton been paid? yes
heart  

xRustySporkx

Malignantly Narcissistic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:01 am
High School Drama RP

heart I read the rules

For students:
Name: Mali (Mah-lee (not Molly))

Appearance:
User Image

Short Bio: Her parents died when she was young, and she has been bounced around orphanages for the last 12 years. Recently she's been placed in this school. She is quiet and a little reclusive, but trustworthy and friendly. She also loves drawing and puppetry.

How long have you attended? This is her first year

Has your tuition been paid?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile for high school drama RP

Name: Bunny
Short Bio: My name is just bunny because I legally changed my name. I am a grade behind due to consistent transfers my natural hair color is white and I cross play as bunny 24-7 and of course I where the uniforms just with ears. I am a happy go lucky realist with a morbid since of humor. i own a store on campus that sells clothing made custom for all occasions it is called bunny bows. I have no family so I live under a bridge on holidays.
How long have you attended? Just transferred
heart  

kelso1

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Empress Dee's lounge

Name: Empress dee
Bio: A mysterious queen from the Renaissance Galaxy searching to put her lounge up wherever she can.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:29 pm
High School Drama RP

Name: Fei-Tao Balmaceda, people he knows just call him Fei or his other random nickname, Fatality.

Appearance: User Image He's always seen with a sketchbook and wearing headphones, listening to music. Sometimes, he's even seen walking around with his guitar at his back.
Short Bio: Fei-Tao grew up in the ghettos of town by himself for most of his life since his parents died when he was only 6. He was cared for by his grandparents and his aunt and uncle, who occasionally came to his house to visit, and they helped pay for his schooling.

He has been known to be rather care-free with a laid-back disposition and brotherly. He's remained at least near the top of the class rankings without really trying too hard, and is very productive in his work. Because of where and how he grew up, he tends to be rather ghetto in whatever he does, like with his speech (And I mean like "Bay Area ghetto." xD ), or when he speaks quickly in his first language of Tagalog, which is one of the 87 dialects of the Philippines. His stuff is very low-budget but still really practical, and the only expensive stuff are the art supplies he usually gets, which is paid for by what he earns from the "business" he's had doing other students' homework for a price. He shares a love for visual arts as many others in the school do, but he seldom shares his work with others unless they nag him about it.

How long have you attended? Two years.

Has your tuition been paid? Yup.

HEART, lol

Empress Dee's Lounge

Name: Jin Balmaceda
Age: 17, even though he looks slightly younger due to his size.
Bio: Despite his usually cheerful demeanor, Jin had a very bloody past he never likes to talk about, though he will open up to it if one gets to know him well. The most anyone's ever known about him is that he is a traveling experienced guitarist who keeps songs he's composed to himself while he only does covers of many other ones he's heard. He wanders from place to place, in search of somewhere to work to put his skills to good use, being a wolf and all.  

Wakaji

Crew

Peculiar Wolf

Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas