{{..::To Soar Upon the Wings of Dreams::..}} [Open <3] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 pm
~~Welcome~~

...Where dreams attempt to become reality...

Welcome to my quest thread! I have way too many Soquili ideas and so I figure I have to post them here so they can go out into the world instead of remaining closeted up in my head. I also tend to write stories with horses as main characters, so those guys are getting converted to Soquili so I can see them for myself. (:

Hopefully someday all of these Soquili will end up being completed quests and these dreams will be replaced by others. Enjoy looking around, cheering is encouraged, and of course, please don't steal my ideas! <3

Under the name of each quest is a little thing that states its importance level at the moment, since I have to deide between my ideas xD.

Currently Questing: The Aisheva Story Soquili

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:24 pm
~~Navigation~~

01. Welcome
02. Navigation
03. Updates
04. Completed Quests
05. Funds
06. Donators
07. The Aisheva Story Soquili
08. Cosplay Soquili
09. Kal'shethra Soquili
10. Horsebreed Soquili
11. The Elementals Soquili
12. Assorted Soquili

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:28 pm
~~Updates~~

8/4/08- Horsebreed Soquili forms are completed
7/26/08-All Kal'shethra Soquili forms are completed *phew!*
7/24/08-Aisheva, Faelivrin, and Shalkan forms are completed
7/24/08-Construction on Quest Thread begins

*This is up to date as of 2:31 PM PST 8/4/08*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm
~~Completed Quests~~

None at this time!  

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm
~~Funds~~

User Image 10/15/08  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:36 pm
~~Donators~~

Donations are completely not expected and are greatly appreciated. A little hug goes a long way. heart  

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:29 pm
~~The Aisheva Story Soquili~~

Aisheva

MOST IMPORTANT

The Cost: 1.2 mil + 25k/50k (basic jewelry OR complicated coloring of fake jewelry)

Non-Canon RP: To Wake with Naught but a Name {Aisheva x Faelivrin}

The Story: Aisheva is main character #1 in a story I’m writing. She's captured by a dragon on her 18th birthday because her father killed the dragon's children and mate when she was just a babe and the dragon wishes to get his revenge upon the man with his daughter. Aisheva, however, has Elemental magic (Light only at first), which is something normally only dragons have. Dragons have long been the Guardians of the Elements because they were the first creatures of the Earth. Aisheva has the power of Light, however, because she fulfills a prophecy of the dragons. According to this prophecy someday when a human kills every member but one of a family that is entirely made up of the Elemental dragons, the days of the dragons will be over and a human will come bearing Elemental powers. The dragon who captures Aisheva, Faelivrin, is the Elemental dragon of Darkness, and his family was the one in the prophecy. So instead of killing her, he introduces Aisheva to the rest of her powers but darkness, which she will not obtain until he dies. And she will never age for the rest of eternity, for she is the keeper of the Elements.

Aisheva lives with Faelivrin for a long time (working on the amount in the story still) and learns from him about her Elemental powers, the history of the dragons, the balance between the Elements, etc. But then, one day, bounty-hunting humans come to Faelivrin's cave and set up a net to kill him. When he sees the net the dragon realizes that his days have come (premonition feeling or something), that Aisheva needs to have the final Element under her belt, and instead of using his powers of Darkness to kill the men, he flies into the net and is punctured all over by knives set in the net. Aisheva feels him and rushes out, gaining her last Element as he blesses her by allowing her to assume the form of a black-and-white winged horse and dies.

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Unsure at the moment
Name of horse: Aisheva
Owner: aishevasheart
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Melancholy
Breed: Elemental Guardian (OR Spirited)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Eyes: Aisheva has piercing silver eyes, colored not grey, but like molten silver ore from the depths of the earth, that carry the full weight of her sadness in them if one looks deeply into their depths.

Mane color: The majority of her mane will be white, except for her forelock, which will be black. Starting just behind her ears and continuing for the entirety of her forelock, it will be pure black. See this Reference Pic. Also this one.

Mane style:Long

Tail color: Pure black all the way. No white in it whatsoever!

Tail style: Long

Body coloration: Aisheva will be colored as a black-and-white paint. Basically she’ll look like this paint stallion here in terms of patterns.

Left side neck/body
Left side neck

Right side neck/body 1
Right side neck/body 2
Right side neck/body 3
(On the right side, however, I would like it if she had less white on her neck and more black. Maybe break up that really big white patch you see there with some medium sized black ones)

Face
(The entirety of the face should actually be black. No white on the muzzle or any other facial markings.)

Also, I only want part of one leg to be white. The rest should all be black. You can choose which leg and how much, but just one with any white.

Hooves should be silver.

Wings: Her feathers are going to be black flecked with silver toward her body, and black with silver tips toward the end of the wings. Mainly black with just a dusting of silver all over.

The embedded jewels: Now here comes the fun part. Let me just explain this a little. When Aisheva finds out that she is the one destined to become the Elemental Guardian of all the Elements as the dragons die, Faelivrin takes her to his horde and gives her a perfect ruby (fire), sapphire (water), emerald (earth), and diamond (air). She already, at this point, has the topaz for light attached to the middle of her forehead. Each jewel represents its specific Element and warms up when the Guardian is using the powers of that Element. The jewels meld themselves to the skin of the Guardian. When Faelivrin hands her each of the jewels, she knows just where to place them on her skin and they meld with her body. These are not pieces of jewelry with chains, etc.; these gems actually look like they are growing out of her body.

The Topaz of Light: The yellow topaz goes in the middle of her forehead, right where that small white circle is on the face reference photo. It’s round like the picture.

The Diamond of Air: The diamond is very small, about the size of an iris of an eye, and goes right along the outside corner of her right eye.

The Ruby of Fire: The ruby is carved in the shape of a rose and goes directly in the middle of her chest. It’s the size of a medium tomato.

The Sapphire of Water: The sapphire is roughly egg-shaped and sized and belongs on her right shoulder, pretty much in the middle.

The Emerald of Earth: The emerald is rectangular, the size of a walnut, and belongs on the upper part of her left leg (somewhere between shoulder and knee).

The Opal of Darkness: The black opal is very special because this came from Faelivrin as he died. It is the size of a normal adult human hand and goes in the middle of her left hindquarters.

If these jewelry pieces coming off her body count as lineart edits, and I can’t have lineart edits on Wind Soquili, I’d like these gemstones just to be colored realistically and they don’t have to, in silhouette, be coming off of Aisheva’s body.

Reference image(s): Are all next to the description of that part of the body.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please

Tag frame color: Complementary colors

Tag feather color: Complementary colors

Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A

Faelivrin

MOST IMPORTANT

The Cost: 2.7 mil + 25k (basic jewelry)?

Non-Canon RP: To Wake with Naught but a Name {Aisheva x Faelivrin}

The Story: Faelivrin is the last of the dragon Elemental Guardians, his Element being Darkness. His mate, Malvana, was the Elemental Guardian for Fire, and they had four draclings, females for the Guardianship of Light and Earth, and males for the Guardianship of Wind and Water. But one day tragedy struck in the form of a human hunter who wanted to remove the vermin that were the dragons from the face of the earth, and gain fame while doing so. This man was Aisheva’s father, a man valued by the king for his bravery and excellence with weapons. Faelivrin was away from his cave when the human struck, and this human had magic that enabled him to break past the barriers the dragons had set, and he viciously murdered all of Faelivrin’s mate and kyn, taking with him the dead form of Faelivrin’s oldest, Kaladra, who was a rare golden dragon and the Guardian of Light.

When Faelivrin returned to his cave to find it stained with the blood of his family, he went insane. He followed the scent of the human, tracked him down and then spilled his blood. But he knew this man had a child as well, and he wanted to kill her as well, wipe every memory of the hunter’s existence from the face of the earth. But he could not capture Aisheva until her eighteenth birthday, when the magical protections upon her would fade. His rage was what drove him for years to rebuild his shattered life, was what fueled the blackness in his heart, encouraged him to raid human villages and feed upon the inhabitants as well as their livestock. He was a living cloud of anger, of malice, and his heart grew cold and icy as he tried to block out all emotions, for emotions were what made him yearn to press his muzzle against Malvana’s red ones, to listen to the chattering voices of his young children, the future of the dragons, as they ran about the cave, playing and learning how to use their powers as Elemental Guardians.

Discovering that Aisheva was the ultimate Elemental Guardian, and therefore more like a dragon in human form than anything else, was what changed Faelivrin. She was the only thing he was able to love, the one thing he could devote all of his nurturing and knowledge toward. He still had his moments of blackness, of a bleak heart, of hopelessness, for he knew he was teaching the one whose birth had brought about the downfall of all dragons, but her utter caring and good was what saved her, for she would rather throw herself off a cliff than have ever been born.

Faelivrin is gruff and mercurial toward everything but Aisheva. She he loves unconditionally and is so immensely proud of for the way she took on the Guardianship of all the Elements and comported herself, like a true dragon of old. He is not insane vicious like your regular Kalona…but anger him or threaten Aisheva and he will rip you to shreds, and towards most Soquili he is not exactly sympathetic or hospitable. Though he eats meat, he is not driven by bloodlust, and though he enjoys destruction, does not relish it.

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Not sure/any
Name of horse: Faelivrin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mercurial
Breed: Dragon
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Eyes: Faelivrin’s eyes are a bright, piercing silver that normally glow with anger, his most frequent emotion. They are like the color of stars late at night, and just as untouchable.

Body: Faelivrin is a pure black dragon. But it is not a dull black, a black without any reflection or life. It is a black like that of a black opal, shining with the slightest bit of iridescence when his scales hit the light just perfectly. His body should be fairly smooth, and should not look scaly, like that of a lizard. He shouldn’t look leathery, however, either.
Going down his neck and all along his back ridge is a set of spikes that are slightly connected, like the ones in this picture. His spines will culminate as they go down his tail until the tail ends in a club, like in this picture. He should also have spikes that are long and needle-like coming off his leg-joints, like in this picture.

Head: Faelivrin’s head should look fairly lean and will have spikes coming out of the back of it, like in this picture.

Wings: Faelivrin’s wings are black. At the end of his wings there should be a claw, like in this picture. Like in that reference picture, there should be three such claws and one at the very top of his wing (not a semi-handlike claw like a bat has, but just one spike). I’m not sure exactly how to refer to what part of the wing that is, but basically there should be three parts that dip down along the outside of the wing if it were completely unfurled.

Claws and teeth: Faelivrin’s claws and teeth should be silver.

The embedded jewel: Like Aisheva, Faelivrin has a jewel embedded in his body. Because he is the dragon of darkness, his is the black opal, which Aisheva receives upon his death in my story. The black opal is about the size of a hand, should be a little darker with fewer hints of purple and blue, and will be positioned exactly in the middle of his left flank.

Reference image(s): All reference images are next to their respective body parts.

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please

Tag frame color: Perhaps kind of a silvery grey, like in the mist in this picture.

Tag feather color: Your complimentary choice.

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Nope

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 pm
~~Cosplay Soquili~~

Shalkan

The Cost: 1.7 mil + 25-50k for hair change (but that might be a lineart edit, so I might just do the "short" mane style and it would just be 1.7 mil)

The Story:
Shalkan is the Cosplay of the unicorn Shalkan in the book The Outstretched Shadow by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory. He is a unicorn who helps the main character, Kellen, escape from City lands and fight the stone dogs sent to kill him. He then travels with Kellen to Elven lands and to battle demons. I found myself growing very attached to his dry sense of humor and acerbic tone and thought that he’d be rather fun to roleplay as a Soquili.
Shalkan is © Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Shalkan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sarcastic
Breed: Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: Shalkan’s body is covered in short, slipper hair that is more like that of a cat than of a horse. It should look silky and slightly iridescent, though not too much. He is a really light pink/whitish color, though it cannot be a pastel pink. It’s kind of a pearly, morning sunrise pink, like in this picture. He should also have the little tuft of hair below his chin like in that picture.

Hooves and Horn: Hooves and horn should be the same color as his body, that morning sunrise pink. His hooves are cloven, like those of a goat. There should be tufted fur around his cloven hooves. His horn spirals up to a very sharp, tapering point.

Mane and Tail: His mane and tail should also be that early sunrise pink of the rest of his body. His mane is short and kind of bristly, so a little longer and thicker, though still standing up straight, than that of the “Short” regular mane style. His tail should be in the lion’s tail style.

Eyes: Shalkan’s eyes should be a deep brown like when you gaze deep into the depths of a thick, shadowed forest.

Reference Image(s): Are next to the descriptions of what the image depicts.

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please

Tag frame color: You choose

Tag feather color: You choose

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Just his mane. It should look more bristly and thick than the “short” mane style, and should be a little longer than that. His forelock should kind of stick out a little too. All of that appears in this mane picture.

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:49 pm
~~Kal’shethra Soquili~~

What are Kal’shethra?

In my story, the Kal’shethra are special members of a species called the kyvardi. The Kal’shethra choose a human with mage powers to bond to and become that person’s best friend, traveling companion, soul-mate, protector, advice giver, anchor to the real world, magic source…basically they are everything to the person, and vice versa. Their souls bond together when the Kal’shethra chooses their human, and so normally when one dies, the other cannot bear the pain and dies immediately. Kal’shethra and their humans can speak mind-to-mind, they can share each others eyes and senses (flow between the bond), and they can ense each other’s emotions and feelings. The Kal’shethra is always there in the human’s mind, a very loud observer unless they both agree that privacy is needed for some reason, and then they draw back out of their mind a bit.

Kal’shethra are interesting creatures in my story because they have three forms. Their main form, and their true one, is that of a horse-like creature in shape and body, but with huge wings like those of a hawk that come out of their shoulder blades, and instead of having fur on their bodies, they are covered in small, slick feathers, like those of a bird. This is when they are called kyvardi. They normally come in the colors of horses, with wings matching that color, though sometimes they might be colored a bit more hawkish.

A Kal’shethra’s second form is that of a horse, of the same size and color as they are in their true kyvardi form. They dislike remaining in this form for too long because they feel limited and naked without their wings. Their third form is of a hawk, much larger than normal hawks (think very big eagles in size), which is also colored the same as they are in their kyvardi form (so not super natural looking hawks). They dislike remaining in this form for too long because they feel small and confined.

Kal’shethra are much faster than a normal horse, have much greater endurance, and are far more nimble. Basically they might be thought of as an ideal horse +, since they aren’t really even horses.

Kal’shethra can use magic, but they are very mute to what extent they can. They will feed their Bonded's magic, but other than that, unless the situation direly calls for it, they don’t use it—or at least they don’t to the knowledge of their humans. They can talk to other humans, but normally don’t do so, unless the human is a special case (Shalena, who is dragon on the inside, human on the outside, and therefore more of a mage-animal like they are than truly a human), or they are in a very important conference.

Kachera

2ND IMPORTANCE

The Cost: 1.2 mil

The Story:
Kachera is the first (I’ll get to that in a little bit!) Kal’shethra for my main character, Shalena. She recognizes that Shalena is dragon on the inside, human on the outside, but still Chooses her and Bonds to her because she knows that it doesn’t matter that Lena is a dragon, the girl has the true heart of a Guardian (mage), has an enormous amount of potential magic that must be taught (dragons were the greatest mages with the highest amount of magic and greatest inborn capacity to use it), and the dragons were once the great allies of the Guardians (before they grew angry at what the Guardian King Alvaran did—destroyed the world to attempt to save it from the dark mage Rodari during the Great Rending). Kachera and Lena love each other completely, for the Kal’shethra is kind and compassionate and their souls intertwine immediately. Kachera hides from Shalena the fact that the girl is a dragon for as long as she can so it doesn’t detract from Lena’s studies. Kachera goes with Lena many places (to find her dragon kyn, meet with her true mother in her former homeland, battle the first wave of Rodari’s new forces), but is finally, as she knew all along, killed in the battle against Rodari’s first forces. But because Lena is so well needed in the war against Rodari (only she has the full power to kill him), Kachera’s dear friend, a Kal’shethra named Shaykreth, comes when he feels Kachera’s death and Bonds to Shalena as she tries to kill herself in grief. (See next wanted Kal'shethra Soquili.

Name of horse: Kachera
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Compassionate
Breed: ?Kal’shethra? [OR Spirited]

Body: Kachera is a beautiful pure white that seems to shine from within a little like the radiance of the moon. She can have the teeniest bit of silver undertones in her coat, but no yellow/blue/lavender/pink pastel colors in her body. She should basically remind you of a star when you look at her (except she shouldn’t actually glow), like that distant beauty that seems untouchable. She should look kind of ethereal.

The closest picture I could find was this unicorn picture. Her coat should have more shine from within, however. Her muzzle should be pure white, however, not black or pink (she is not an albino).

Hooves: Kachera’s hooves are pure silver, as if she dipped them in molten silver. They are not grey (that’s very important!) as they should have shine and life in them, not dullness.

Mane and Tail: Mane and tail should be the same pure white of her body, long and flowing and luxurious. A slight breeze should give the hair some movement and her mane should have a few ripples in it (but not so many that it looks like it was crimped by a curling iron).

Eyes: Kachera’s eyes are a deep, almost bottomless, sapphire blue, and always hold a hint of love, of laughter.

Wings: The Wind’s wings are a pure, shimmering white, just like her body.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Kachera shaded so that it looks like she has feathers on her body, not fur. I know that there are some Soquili, especially regulars, who have feathers but not wings, but I can’t remember their names at the moment, and I’d like to try and capture that look. Basically the feathers should lay close to her body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Reference image(s): Up with the information

Default accessory color(s)?: Some combination of sapphire blue, white, and silver

Tag frame color: Complimentary sapphire blue/white/silver

Tag feather color: Complimentary sapphire blue/white/silver

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Shaykreth

2ND IMPORTANCE

The Cost: 1.2 mil + 25-50k (hair edit)

The Story:
Shaykreth is Shalena’s second Kal’shethra, an occurrence that never happens. Normally if your Kal’shethra dies, the human dies because they can feel the pain of death and the sorrow from the gaping hole from where the other half of their soul used to be is just too much for one person to handle. But Lena is too important to the world, has too many powers, and is destined for only one thing: kill Rodari while bringing together the once whole, now sundered lands of Valdenya and Shenyata with their ancient dragon allies. Shaykreth rescues Shalena as she attempts to kill herself by overtaxing her magical resources, running 100 leagues in an hour to get to her side in time to Bond with her and save her with his presence and words. The two of them experience a very unique sort of Bond…instead of him simply being her Kal’shethra, he is also her lovebonded. Lovebondeds are basically lifemated, and this does not happen between humans and their Kal’shethra. Now all of the love that Shalena might have toward a human male is devoted entirely to Shaykreth and there is no room in her heart for loving another in that manner. She may love friends and family, but no one else can be her human mate (or dragon, since she is technically a dragon as well, with a separate dragon form…).

Shaykreth guards Lena as she travels back to her dragon kyn to explain the need for their help and then goes into battle with her one last time against Rodari’s forces. The two sneak their way into his stronghold, and with Shaykreth standing next to her and combining his magic with hers (something that normally doesn’t happen between humans and their Kal’shethra…as you may have noted, Lena is a little special), they take down Rodari with a Final Strike sort of thing, where they use so much power and pour so much of themselves into killing him, that they are consumed as well.

Name of horse: Shaykreth
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Protective
Breed: Kal’shethra

Eyes: Shaykreth’s eyes are deep indigo pools, like gazing into the depths of the sea at night.

Body: The Soquili is a deep, glossy black, but not too shiny, with hints of iridescent rainbows like a black opal. He looks kind of like this horse in terms of color. Here’s another one. And one more. He is very muscular and looks like a warrior or soldier put into horse form. He is not husky, however, just muscled. His hooves should be jet black and slightly shiny, like obsidian.

Mane: Shaykreth’s mane is very long and sleek, and yet always looks a little tousled. His forelock tends to hang over one eye a little rougeishly. Here are a few examples:
Forelock
Forelock/Mane
Mane
Mane/Head
His mane should be pure black and glossy like his body, and should come down to his shoulders. Make sure it looks nice and thick.

Tail: Shaykreth’s tail should be the same glossy black as his mane and body. The tail should be in the regular “long” style.

Feathered Feet: In my mind, Shaykreth is based loosely off a Friesian horse, and, as such, has slight “feathering” of the fur on his feet. It shouldn’t be too heavy, like that of a Shire or something, but just enough. A few examples:
Feathered 1
Feathered 2
Feathered 3 (A little harder to see, but notice how they come up when the horse is running
Feathered 4

Wings: Shaykreth’s wings should have beautiful, glossy black feathers, with a hint of purple/blue iridescence (like a black opal). The best I could find on an actual animal was in this blackbird. Focus on its head/neck, where you see the blue/purple iridescence. I don’t want green or gold iridescence…dark blue and dark purple only.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Shaykreth shaded so that it looks like he has feathers on his body, not fur. Basically the feathers should lay close to his body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Reference image(s): Are next to their descriptions.

Default accessory color(s)?: Dark indigo/purple

Tag frame color: Complimentary Colors

Tag feather color: Complimentary Colors

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane edit (repeated from above)-- Shaykreth’s mane is very long and sleek, and yet always looks a little tousled. His forelock tends to hang over one eye a little rougeishly. Here are a few examples:
Forelock
Forelock/Mane
Mane
Mane/Head
His mane should be pure black and glossy like his body, and should come down to his shoulders. Make sure it looks nice and thick.

Telyebros

2ND IMPORTANCE

The Story:

Telyebros is the Kal’shethra Bonded to Shalena’s Zaathmya, Lyvenya. Lena was born in the enemy land of Valdenya (where they scorn mages/all mage creatures…they separated themselves after the Great Rending) and was actually the daughter of the Queen and her Zaathmya, put into hiding so the Queen could still be free to make a royal alliance. Since she was of noble Valdenyan blood (though she did not know it), Lena would eventually find a Zaathmya, Bonded protectors for those of noble blood. Zaathmya and their nobles can sense each other’s emotions and can feel the distance from each other. Zaathmya can come from any walk of life, can be either male or female to a male or female noble, and their only task is to protect their Bonded noble. Sometimes the bond between Zaathmya and noble is one of two lovers, other times of best friends, or other times sibling relationships. The Queen and her Zaathmya were lovers, Lena and Lyvenya were like sisters.

Lena and Lyvenya first felt strangely attracted (not love-like, just like they should be close/friends) as soon as they met, and as they started to talk they became fast friends almost instantly. Lyvenya went with Lena when the girl first went to find her dragon parents and that is where Lena first found out that she was actually of Valdenyan noble blood. The dragons performed the ritual to bond Lena and Lyvenya, which meant, since they are also Guardians, that they were slightly bonded to each other’s Kal’shethra as well.

Lyvenya has battle-magic, and she and Telyebros transferred their considerable fighting skills and love to protecting Lena and first Kachera and then Shaykreth. Lyvenya and Telyebros were not able to try and stop Lena from attempting to kill herself after Kachera’s death because they had been severely wounded the day previously. They had a few choice words to say to Lena when she woke, however. When Lena and Shaykreth sacrificed themselves in the Final Strike, it took Lyvenya and Telyebros out of action for several days as they dealt with the effects of the internal pain.

Name of horse: Telyebros
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Reserved
Breed: Kal’shethra/Spirited

Body: Telyebros is a golden buckskin color, so kind of a gold-tinted wheat body, shimmery, with black legs that fade into his golden body. It’s hard to describe, so I’ll just do pictures for this one.
Buckskin 1
Buckskin 2
Buckskin 3
Buckskin 4

Mane and Tail: Telyebros’ mane and tail should be black, luxurious, and silky, both in the “long” style. Color like in the four Buckskin pictures above. Also good is this face picture. But his face should have no white, and his muzzle can be slightly black (not too much—more gold is good)

Eyes: Telyebros’ eyes are a deep sky blue, like the sky on a hot day in the middle of the summer.

Wings: The wings on Telyebros should be the same golden color as his body.

Hooves: His hooves are black, the same jet black as his mane and tail that travels down his legs and fades from the buckskin.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Telyebros shaded so that it looks like he has feathers on his body, not fur. Basically the feathers should lay close to his body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Reference image(s): Are next to the thing they describe

Default accessory color(s)?: You choose

Yshala

3RD IMPORTANCE

The Story:
Yshala is the Kal’shethra Bonded to one of Shalena’s very first friends and one of the people who brings her to Shenyata from Valdenya: Valmar, the Prince of Shenyata. She and Valmar go almost everywhere with Lena and Kachera/Shaykreth and are some of Lena’s closest friends. Yshala has a particular fondness for Lena.

Name of horse: Yshala
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lighthearted

Body: Yshala is built very lithe and thin, kind of like an Arabian. She has a very prettily shaped head, small nose, intelligent eyes, and pricked ears. She is a light grey color, but is NOT dappled. Or what is called “fleabitten” grey. She is simply a lightish grey color. These pictures should help, but some of them are a little small and kind of hard to tell.
Grey 1
Grey 2 She should have the black muzzle like in this picture…just make it look natural. (:
Grey 3
Grey 4
Grey 5

Eyes and Hooves: Yshala’s eyes are a light cornsilk blue. Her hooves should be dark grey, for, as you see in the pictures, the light grey turns into a darkish grey on her legs (not too dramatic or harsh…just a subtle fading)

Mane and Tail: Her mane and tail should be a pure charcoal grey, dark, but not blackish. This horse’s head has a pretty good mane (though of course Yshala shouldn’t be that rose pink color!) Both mane and tail are in the “long” style

Wings: Yshala’s wings should be a light grey to match her body color.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Yshala shaded so that it looks like she has feathers on her body, not fur. Basically the feathers should lay close to her body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Reference image(s): Are by their descriptions.

Default accessory color(s)?: Your choice

Tag frame color: Your choice

Tag feather color: Your choice

Detran

3RD IMPORTANCE

The Story:
Detran is the Kal’shethra for Shalena’s first mentor, the mage who finds her in Valdenya and brings her back to Shenyata, the first most powerful mage in Shenyata (after Lena comes he is the second, she’s first), Tereen. Tereen is a very scholarly mage, more into learning the great magics of old, studying the books, than fighting, and so Detran has become very scholarly as well. The stallion does have very good endurance, however, for he and Tereen have participated on many long forays across the countryside to explore new things, places, and people. He goes with Lena on many of her adventures and acts as a semi-fatherly figure (actually, probably more like an uncle…). Detran was the first to truly see Lena for what she was—a dragon.

Name of horse: Detran
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Scholarly

Body: Detran is a chestnut stallion, but his coat should have plenty of coppery life and vibrancy in it. He should look really shiny and sleek, but not overdone or slicked down. He’s not too muscular, and he’s built for endurance, not speed. The pictures of this stallion do a really good job of depicting how I’d like him to look. As usual, however, do not put in any of the white that you may see in these pictures. I do not want white on him!
Chestnut 1
Chestnut 2
Chestnut 3 (He can have a blackish muzzle like in this picture if you want, but it shouldn’t be too overdone, and I think full chestnut might be better. Your choice…I’m not the color expert!)

Mane and Tail: Detran’s mane and tail are the color as depicted in the three pictures above. Both should be in the regular “long” style.

Eyes and Hooves: Detran’s eyes are a blue/green color. His hooves should be kind of a coppery/bronzy color…but not too brassy, or too orange/rusty.

Wings: His wings should be the same chestnut color as the rest of his body.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Detran shaded so that it looks like he has feathers on his body, not fur. Basically the feathers should lay close to his body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Reference image(s): Are by their descriptions

Katali

3RD IMPORTANCE

The Story:
Katali is the Kal’shethra Bonded to the first Elf in a long time to be gifted with enough mage-power to become a Guardian, Meleth. Elves, when they have power (rare), normally have very small mage powers (enough for mending a broken pot, or helping a plant grow a little faster) than can be easily trained by themselves and do not require a Kal’shethra or the Guardian school. Meleth is a princess of the Elves and is the first Elf to have Guardian-worthy power (hers is Empathy) since the time of the Great Rending and the last great battle with Rodari (which says something about the situation they’re in…). Meleth and Katali become friends with Lena almost immediately when she arrives at the school when she accidentally intrudes on their mind conversation because she has no idea how to shield her mind. They help Lena with her Empathetic powers. Meleth’s father, El’Vesser, is the Elven ambassador to Shenyata and sits on the Council with the Shenyatan king, Jrendar.

Name of horse: Katali
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Empathetic

Body: Katali is a very creamy, golden palomino, and when the sun hits her just right, she glows like she is infused with light. She almost seems like a part of the sunrise with her golden color and creamy mane and tail. No white markings on her, and her muzzle should be the same color as the rest of her face. The reference pictures do it best.
Palomino 1
Palomino 2

Mane and Tail: Her mane and tail should be the creamy color that you see in the two reference pictures above. They should not be a harsh white, but should have a softening creamy undertone. Both should be in the “long” style.

Eyes and hooves: Katali’s eyes are robin’s egg blue, soft and full of understanding and love. Her hooves should be a creamy/whitish color vaguely like that of her mane and tail.

Wings: Katali’s wings should be the golden color of her body.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Katali shaded so that it looks like she has feathers on her body, not fur. Basically the feathers should lay close to her body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Reference image(s): Are by their descriptions.

Vykresh

3RD IMPORTANCE

The Story:
Vykresh is the Kal’shethra for another of Lena’s close friends, a girl named Zaivelle. Her parents were actually spies for Valdenya and they hated her when she was born with a Gift, driving her out of the home when she was only five for conversing with animals. The wolves of the forest who she was friends with took her in and she shapechanged to wolf form and lived in that form until she was twelve. She ran wild with the wolves, never turning back to human, gradually losing all her humanity. One day, however, she met a strange blue hawk and befriended him. She followed him through the forest one day while they were exploring and suddenly fell asleep, and when she awoke again she was human and she had Bonded to her Vykresh. (He befriended her for several months and then finally had to force her body to fall asleep and change back to human so he could bond with her and take her to the University so she could be trained before it was too late and her habits stuck). She told her pack what had happened and how she had to leave them for the University with Vykresh. They are her only true family and she visits them during breaks. It’s been four years since then and she still has some troubles with her instincts—she acts very wolfish when cornered and has been known to/does/has shifted into wolf when she was extremely upset.

Vykresh is very protective of Zaivelle and also has a great sense of humor with her. He likes Lena almost immediately because she can relate to Zaivelle because she, too, has a connection with animals where she hears them speaking in her head just like she hears humans speaking.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Vykresh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Determined

Body: Vykresh is a blue roan, but on the darker side, not too white and lightish, with large patches, not too flea-bitten in appearance or anything. He is built kind of like a Quarter Horse, compact in the hindquarters, shorter, with the agility and distance to the ground to do well at anything, though he does not excel at speed, for instance. Of these two pictures, the first one is the best and is pretty much how I want him colored. I like the way the horse’s head is darker, as are its legs, and I like the color of the mane and tail. I also like how the roan pattern is darker and not too “dotty” with tons of small dots. The second picture is good toward the front of the horse, but gets too white toward the back.
Blue Roan 1
Blue Roan 2 This image is not AS good...but the mane/tail have good coloring, as does the front of the horse.

Mane and Tail: Mane and tail should be colored as in the first of the two reference pictures above. Sort of a dark bluish grey. They should both be in the long style

Eyes and Hooves: Vykresh’s eyes are a dark dark blue, almost black color, that always seem to sparkle with just a hint of humor deep down. His hooves should be darkish grey like his legs in the first picture.

Wings: Continue the blue roan pattern onto his wings, just like on his body. They should look seamless.

Body feathering: In the my story the Kal’shethra are a combination of horse and hawk, with a horse-like body, hawk wings, and small feathers covering their body instead of fur. I’d like to have Vykresh shaded so that it looks like he has feathers on his body, not fur. Basically the feathers should lay close to his body, looking smooth and slightly iridescent, like those of any bird. But you should be able to see the texture that is the line around each feather’s edge. I think the feathers on `raze's Merciette, especially on her neck, are a great example of the look I am trying to go for. The feather's shouldn't get too long (like the ones on her back), but should pretty much stay nice and small like the ones on Merciette's neck.

Default accessory color(s)?: You choose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 pm
~~Horsebreed Soquili~~

Sundancer

4TH IMPORTANCE

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sundancer
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Outgoing
Breed: Lusitano
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Lusitanos are very compact breeds, normally not more than 15-16h in real life. They have very muscular hindquarters and shorter necks. They are very similar to Andalusians, but originate in Southern Portugal, whereas Andalusians are from Southern Spain. Here are a few reference pictures of Lusitanos, just so if you want to know, you don’t have to go looking all over the internet.

Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3
Reference 4
Reference 5
Reference 6
Reference 7 (Nice looking head)

Sundancer’ll be a golden buckskin Lusitano, so having black points, mane, and tail, and a luminous golden coat with a pretty sheen to it. Here’s a pretty good picture of a golden buckskin Lusitano.
Basically she should look like this (minus the unicorn horn, of course!) Her mane and tail should be in the “long” style.

Her eyes should be that deep, dark brown, a bistre color like the depths of the earth. Deep and luminous.

Reference image(s): Are by their description. (:

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket! <3

Default accessory color(s)?: Something that contrasts in a really pretty way.

Tag frame color: Your choice!

Tag feather color: Your choice!

Nightshadow

4TH IMPORTANCE

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nightshadow
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Playful
Breed: Lusitano
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Lusitanos are very compact breeds, normally not more than 15-16h in real life. They have very muscular hindquarters and shorter necks. They are very similar to Andalusians, but originate in Southern Portugal, whereas Andalusians are from Southern Spain. Here are a few reference pictures of Lusitanos just so if you want to know, you don’t have to go looking all over the internet.

Reference 1
Reference 2
Reference 3
Reference 4
Reference 5
Reference 6
Reference 7 (Nice looking head)

Nightshadow has a pure black coat, dark and luminous like the depths of the night. It shouldn’t have any iridescence to it, but it should have a bit of shine and vibrancy, and should look really alive and full. He should be very deep and dark colored (not a brownish black or a grayish black, but a true, deep, dark black) and should draw the eye in to his blackness.

Night’s mane, tail, and hooves, however, are quite a different story. All of those should be pure, shining white, bright and light like snow, contrasting with his dark coat. Both mane and tail should be in the long style.

Basically Night should look like this, color-wise, though he shouldn’t have the unicorn horn.

His eyes should be black with a hint of blue, little flecks of bright blue coloration deep within them.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Little basket, please!

Default accessory color(s)?: Err…I’ll leave that one up to y’all.

Tag frame color: You get to choose!

Tag feather color: Your choice (make it good! Lol no pressure….xD)

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 pm
~~The Elementals Soquili~~

Aelethia

The Story:

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Aelethia
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cold/Perfectionist
Breed: Elemental
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Wind
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:

?????????
Setsyan

The Story:

Name of horse: Setsyan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Wise
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Water
Reference image(s):
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:

????????
Laeriel

The Story:

Name of horse: Laeriel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Earth
Reference image(s):
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:

????????
Raviyel

The Story:

Name of horse: Raviyel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Capricious
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Fire
Reference image(s):
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 pm
~~Assorted Soquili~~

This is going to be my place to put ideas and Soquili that don't really have a category yet and as such are less important to me.

~Ideas~

The rest of Faelivrin's family (mate, four draclings--or Kaladra only?)
An evil Kalona (my demon Zeraphain)
Jandir
Lena in her dragon form
The rest of Lena's dragon family
Orca mer soquili
The heliotrope fairy flutter
Silver unicorn stallion with gold mane, tail, horn (statue grandma bought me)
Unicorn stallion, black, with swirls of gold across his sides and back, kind of like when someone draws the wind. On his right frong leg the golden swirl will continue down his leg until it reaches a hoof, which will be gold. The other three hooves will be silver. His horn will be black ribboned with silver, and his eyes dark green/almost black (like when you look into the depths of a forest late at night). He has fine silver chains studded with sapphires running through his mane, and a gold necklace with rubies hanging down around his neck. The silver chains studded with sapphires hang off his tail as well. His right ear is pierced three times with small silver hoops.

~Forms~

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Zeraphain
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Malicious
Breed: Demon
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference image(s):
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 pm
OPEN! heart Feel free to drop by, poke around, give me advice or hugs as I slog toward my goal (I'm not the fastest gold earner ever lol...) and just make yourself welcome! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 am
heart heart heart heart heart  

aishevasheart

aishevasheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 pm

School is making it much harder to really actively quest, so gold-earning is slowing quite a bit. Cheers are greatly appreciated as I slog forward xDD. I think I need Gaia cash so I can buy stuff and sell it in the marketplace.....

Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff