Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Piney's quests, or place to store custom forms?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm
Um... I don't think I'll ever be maniacally questing for these Soq, like DO WANT MUST SAVE GOLD, but I get custom ideas and jot them down here. So enjoy. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Virginia
Owner: Bouncy_Pineapple
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Daring
Breed: Let's go with Tribal. <<>>
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Brown base color. Braided white mane, and curly white tail in the second style. The mane and tail has one streak of hot pink in it. Her eyes are also white. Her hooves, muzzle, and the bottom of her legs are light brown, and they fade out to the main body color. She has dark brown stripes on her legs. Her flank has some white and light brown ovals on them. Oval outlines anyway.

And she'll have a dreamcaster, the main color is dark brown with white feathers and hot pink beads.
Reference image(s): None
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: dark brown
Tag frame color: light brown
Tag feather color: One white, one hot pink

Background: I got this idea from this thing the local hair salon was doing. You can get a hot pink highlight in your hair if you donated to help breast cancer or something. I didn't do it, cause my mom probably wouldn't let me, but I still liked the idea a lot so~~~  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Name of horse: Xizil
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Paragon
Breed: Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black base. Silver eyes. Black medium length mane and long tail in the first style. The tips of the mane and tail are light cyan-ish. His hooves are that kind of color too, and he has large solid swirls coming up his legs. He has a tribal-esque butterfly wing marking on his back of the same color.

And he has a dreamcatcher. Silver string, light cyan-ish feathers.
Reference image(s): What the colors should look like The butterfly wing marking should look kinda like this And this is his IC sister sooooo yeah. *shot*
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black fading into the light cyan

Background: He's suppose to be Zillzee's brother, RP-wise, if that's allowed. And if I can work hard enough, I'd like him to become an elder, but that's highly unlikely. XP~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:48 pm
ILU Piney~

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 pm
ILU too. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 pm
Name of horse: Firinvince
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Rash
Breed: Pokemon cosplay- Typhlosion
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Cream colored base with a dark blue back. Red eyes. He has a short tail and curlymane, both dark blue. The mane is fiery colored towards the end though.
Reference image(s): Typhlosion
Default accessory color(s)?: Red/Fiery colored
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color: Dark blue with tips in fiery colors

Oh, I'm wondering if the background can be like this?

Background: Typhlosion Pokemon cosplay. Nuff said?  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 pm
-sits on- Lufferly Soquili ideas Piney!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am
*bump so I don't have to shuffle through the pages again* XD

ALSO, JUST BECAUSE:

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Moon Knight
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dismal
Breed: Cosplay
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He's basically a very shiny and metallic silver, with white eyes. His face is black, that dips in towards the nose. His front legs are a darker shade of silver, with lines around it that looks like he has gloves. His back legs are also a darker shade, with lines that makes it looks like he has boots. On his chest is a white crescent moon, and he has a dark grey-ish stripe around his belly, where a belt would be. And on that 'belt' he has some more crescents. His wing membranes are black, but every other special details are his body color. Oh, and he has a medium length mane. =O
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 Moon Knight at another shop
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/black
Tag feather color: Black
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

It would be awesome if I could get him as a Kalona but just a normal Soquili would be cool too...  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Moon Knight is a Wind now:

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Moon Knight
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dismal
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): He's basically a very shiny and metallic silver, with white eyes. His face is black, that dips in towards the nose. His front legs are a darker shade of silver, with lines around it that looks like he has gloves. His back legs are also a darker shade, with lines that makes it looks like he has boots. On his chest is a white crescent moon, and he has a dark grey stripe around his belly, where a belt would be. And on that 'belt' he has some more crescents. His wings, mane, and tail are silver like his body. His mane is in the wild style and his tail is braided. Also, if his eyes could be glowing that would be sweet though if that counts as an edit, don't do it. XD
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 Moon Knight at another shop
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/black
Tag feather color: Black
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None
Total Price: 750k

And another idea:

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Phidres
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Multi-faceted
Breed: I dunno.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dull dark purple base with white eyes and light gold standard antlers. His mane is like the medium length, but curlier/wispier and more wild. It's a darker purple than the body color and looks like a starry night. His tail is the same kind of design and color. On his feet and face, he has wispy lavender clouds followed by white ones.
As for edits, He has that mane, a collar, and a sash. The collar is light gold and made up of frayed metal discs with a different moon phase in the center. The sash is dark purple and starry, like the mane and tail, and is held by another frayed light gold disc, with a crescent on it. He has charms hanging from it that look like the discs.
Reference image(s): The reference picture makes it way easier. Base by mindsend~ The necklace and metal on his belt-sash looks like this, or this, or this, or this, but it isn't a pendant but something strung along like in the first pic. The exact design of the fraying doesn't matter to me~
Default accessory color(s)?: Light gold
Tag frame color: You choose
Tag feather color: You choose?

Phidres is odd. He's a bit of an astronomer, and somehow that has affected him. His personality changes depending on the phase of the moon. If it's full, then he's outgoing, bold, and a party animal. If it's new, then he's shy, timid, and solitary. Any phases in between gives him a personality in between, like if the moon is mostly full then he's more outgoing than shy.
What's also weird is that no one knows exactly how old is he...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:15 am
.:Seathi (no hair edits available at this time):.
Name of horse: Xi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Radical
Breed: Uh... I dunno.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black body, mane, and eye color. She has rainbow triangular stripes on her legs and on sporadic patches on her tail. Her muzzle is also rainbow, as with the fins on her sides and back. Over her eye is a rainbow patch that is turned upwards like an eyelash, and her mane has rainbow streaks in it. And she's wearing a necklace made of twine and a sea shell as a pendant.
Reference image(s): Her in one shop Her in another
Default accessory color(s)?: Dunno. She doesn't have any other accessories other than the necklace. XD
Tag feather color: Above
Total Price: 175k

Edits are optional. owo  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 am
Name of horse: Bombchu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Explosive
Breed: Cosplay?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her head, the back of her body, the front of her front leg, and part of the upper body is dark blue. Her forehead is yellow and the rest of the body is orange. The middle of her face and her is light blue, fading into the dark blue, and maybe have some light blue kitsune/whiskery markings around her eyes and the middle of the face.
She has a cropped mane and braided tail. Her mane and tail is dark blue with light blue tips. She also has yellow eyes. Could it be glowing, or would that be considered an edit/mutation? If it is, just have it normal and yellow.
Reference image(s): The thing she's based on Her in a shop~
Default accessory color(s)?: Yellow/orange
Tag feather color: You choose
Total Price: 400k

I have so many custom ideas that it isn't even funny anymore. XP  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers