Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
making your own anime Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master cade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 am
if you could make your own anime what other animes would it be like and what would you name it confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:17 pm
thats a hard question it would be somthing like
"The Archer"  

zerarin

iEpic-Face

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:06 pm
Haha like that's possible. There's many I want to make. A hentai by the name of something like Demonic Posession's. Umm.. Something like for a Yaoi called Feudal Romance..XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm
Knowing me, I'd most likely make a fantasy/romance series. It'd probably be similar to Inuyasha, but I want it to have violence like in Elfen Lied for some reason XD.

I'd probably name it...Akane. Meaning, 'Brilliant Red' and since I want to be be violent like Elfen Lied, I'm refering to the blood.  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

angelpsyche

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:52 am
well, i love writing so if ever i'll be given a chance... my shoujo type story titled, "pupi love" is one of my picks...

another is my mythical/fantasy/magical/romance stories "Sanctuary of Angeleau"
and it's continuation, "my dear angel"

but i barely have time to complete and polish everything so i think it's close to impossible... since i am destined to do other things than to write... ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 am
Maybe something with demons or ghosts or vampires. ^_^
I have an obsession with those kind.  

vokee

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:52 pm
I would call is "Soul Stealerz"
and it would be like kind of violence with romance in it im not sure but something like that  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 pm
It would be called Tenshi. It would be in older times with no electronic or mechanical technology. Certain people would have the ability to focus their energy into solid forms and whatnot. It would be an action-fantasy type thing I guess.  

MicahIsMe

SayonaraSister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm
I actually am writing two series that I hope will be anime eventually - Virago Justice and Egg Hunt. The first episodes can be read at http://studioananka.bravehost.com

Come on over and check 'em out! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:26 pm
The Dead Place

and it'd be like combining furi kuri and trinity blood. lawl. heart  

luulamax

Master cade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:19 pm
sweatdrop Interesting names and ideas everyone but you haven't told any backgrounds or character names. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 pm
If I could make my own anime it would be a combination of all the animes I like. It would be named: What World?  

Vaknar21

Master cade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:23 pm
smile That sounds to be a very good idea would it be anything like "kingdom hearts" and just plainly mix them together biggrin or do you have anything else particular in mind confused if so what is the main character or characters names and what are they going to do or are doing? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:59 pm
Best Romance Anime for girls AND guys to appreciate, translation probably called: Our Days
It'd be like- Kare Kano, Clannad, and Lovely Complex!

Action/Drama/Shounen Anime (all in one and wont be more than 30 eps.), probably called: I'll Be the One!

It'd be like- Gurren Lagann (as epic), Code Geass (dramatic), and Cowboy Bebop (F'in Classic)

...yeah, my anime would be kickass and awesome. =]  

Sephyre Eyes

Malfuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:31 am
Something with angels and insanely fast passed fights, as for the name ive never been good with names. Also something that involes very detailed, very dark feel to it.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff