Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply <[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)
The Legend Of Zelda Games Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Zelda Game?
The Legend Of Zelda
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Phantom Hourglass
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Twilight Princess
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
The Wind Waker
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A Link To The Past
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Majora's Mask
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Ocarina Of Time
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Link's Awakening
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
A Link To The Past
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Adventure Of Link
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 am
What ones have you played (console) and which is your fave?
Do you have a fave character?

Please put stars before and after spoilers and then make the text white for those who don't want it ruined razz

eg.

I love the bit where

***spoiler spoiling stuff here***

Yay! Thanx!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:39 am
I've played/seen played Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask (both on 64) and both are great. I actually got one of my nicknames partially from Majora's Mask

This isn't necessarily a spoiler... but I thought maybe I should anyway...
***The old woman who tells the stories keeps calling you Tortus, who is the name of the inn keeper's father. The old woman keeps confusing you for him***
Tortus is a name in the game... therefore a name type spelling of tortoise perhaps... Anyway, long story about why I am a tortoise razz

I like Ocarina of time best. The songs are awesome! My favourite song is The Song Of Storms!!! I also love The Prelude Of Light!

My favourite character...not sure... I hate Epona and Navi... they are annoying razz
Darunia and Saria are pretty cool. Also I love the dogs that roam the streets of Hyrule!  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:48 am
I can't choose a favorite... my 3 favorites are Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask (for nintendo 64) and Twilight Princess (for nintendo wii) heart I love them all!!! These are my favorite games in the entire world! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 am
SugarySweet6
I can't choose a favorite... my 3 favorites are Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask (for nintendo 64) and Twilight Princess (for nintendo wii) heart I love them all!!! These are my favorite games in the entire world! <3

Amen to the 64 games. I ain't played Twilight Princess but I've played Link's Crossbow training... I don't like the strange animationness... :S It look funny... I don't kno... confused  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:01 pm
I have Twilight Princess and Ive played the phantem hourglass ther kool, but i can never finesh them xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm
undacuva_druid
SugarySweet6

Amen to the 64 games. I ain't played Twilight Princess but I've played Link's Crossbow training... I don't like the strange animationness... :S It look funny... I don't kno... confused

it took me a bit to get used to when i went from nintendo 64 Zelda, to nintendo wii Zelda, but its so amazing... I could never play a Zelda game on a gameboy or anything like that... it just doesnt seem right....  

ArgylePigeon
Vice Captain

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 am
SugarySweet6
undacuva_druid
SugarySweet6

it took me a bit to get used to when i went from nintendo 64 Zelda, to nintendo wii Zelda, but its so amazing... I could never play a Zelda game on a gameboy or anything like that... it just doesnt seem right....

Yeah same...
Wind Waker also looked strange...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:18 am
I've played Orcarina of Time for the N64 (lol, so old school!), the two that came out for the GameBoy (something about seasons and ages?), the remake of the Legend of Zelda for the GBA, and I am currently in the midst of playing Twilight Princess. I really love TP, mostly because of the Wii control. It makes playing easier I think, since it's more movement that button mashing. Also, the graphics and gameplay are very different and refreshing than what I am used to. Gotta love TP!  

Shajinia
Crew

-Sakabato-_Chaos_Demigod-

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 am
I played Wind Waker first, then Ocarina. Not sure which is my fav...

I need to go back and play the original(s)

HEY, LISTEN!!!!!!!!...

Navi wasn't THAT annoying.... (IMHO)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:42 am
-sakabato-777
I played Wind Waker first, then Ocarina. Not sure which is my fav...

I need to go back and play the original(s)

HEY, LISTEN!!!!!!!!...

Navi wasn't THAT annoying.... (IMHO)

ZOMG! My friend has the Zelda tones as his phone rings:

-The item found tone for msg recieved (normal)

-"Hey"-Navi for msg recieved (discrete)

-"Listen"-Navi for call recieved (discrete)

The Navi phrases are perfect in lectures... They go unnoticed because they are one off.

My fav noise from the game was the cucko noise in Karariko Village "BwAH!"
I believe I do a good impression of it too.

Also: Try singing Amazing Grace to the tune of the Karariko Village theme music!!!  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

TwincamTinman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 am
I've played Zelda 1 & 2 on NES, Link to the Past on SNES and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on 64. In terms of the best, Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past are tied for me. Ocarina just really pulls you into the world and story, and has more interrsting features, but I really love the more open, mysterious exploration type gameplay of Link to the Past. I'd say Link to the Past is probably my favourite, but Ocarina of Time is probably the best. Hope that makes sense blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:04 am
ive played the one 4 gamecube (cant remember the name) and Phantom Hourglass DS..Hourglass was my fav..  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:46 am
Shajinia
I've played Orcarina of Time for the N64 (lol, so old school!), the two that came out for the GameBoy (something about seasons and ages?), the remake of the Legend of Zelda for the GBA, and I am currently in the midst of playing Twilight Princess. I really love TP, mostly because of the Wii control. It makes playing easier I think, since it's more movement that button mashing. Also, the graphics and gameplay are very different and refreshing than what I am used to. Gotta love TP!

I read this and thought of TP=toilet paper... sweatdrop

I think the new graphics is the thing I hated most!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:44 pm
i've played so many of the zelda games, i've lost track lol. i've played Legend of Zelda, LoZ: the adventure of link, LoZ, a link to the past, orcarina of time, majora's mask, oracles of ages, four swords, four swords adventure, windwaker, the minish cap, and twilight princess(GC). my two favorite are orcarina and twilight. i can't help but play those over and over again. i don't like the first legend of zelda soley for the fact that i can't beat the game stressed  

alien knight 17

kitkatgirl22

Kawaii Girl

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 am
zelda is awsome lol and cool biggrin  
<[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games