Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply <[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)
Playstation 3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PS3
awesome
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
somewhat awesome
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
fair
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
somewhat boring
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
sucks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The PlayStation 3 (officially marketed PLAYSTATION 3, commonly abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment and successor to the PlayStation 2 as part of the PlayStation series. The PlayStation 3 competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game systems.

A major feature that distinguishes the PlayStation 3 from its predecessors is its unified online gaming service, the PlayStation Network, which contrasts with Sony's former policy of relying on game developers for online play.Other major features of the console include its robust multimedia capabilities,[ connectivity with the PlayStation Portable, and its use of a high-definition optical disc format, Blu-ray Disc, as its primary storage medium. The PS3 was also the first Blu-ray 2.0-compliant Blu-ray player on the market.

What games have u played on the system?
What do u like or dislike about the system?
What would u like to play?
what have u play?
What has been ur experience?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 am
Melisciose22

what have u play?

I've played Rock Band and seen some other random things played.
I like that is has rock band, I can only really sing but I do so better than most of my friends.
I'm not sure much about the games out there for this yet as it has not officially been released here yet!
I am not interested in the Blueray thing and don't plan on getting a PS3 but we play at uni and that is enough for me...  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:57 pm
never played it.. my Grampa has it... I think ill go play soon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:57 pm
hahaha ur grampa is cool!  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:42 am
Melisciose22
hahaha ur grampa is cool!
Hellz yeah!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:52 am
undacuva_druid
Melisciose22

what have u play?

I've played Rock Band and seen some other random things played.
I like that is has rock band, I can only really sing but I do so better than most of my friends.
I'm not sure much about the games out there for this yet as it has not officially been released here yet!
I am not interested in the Blueray thing and don't plan on getting a PS3 but we play at uni and that is enough for me...

It is actually out here and has been for a while. Rock Band isn't though. The reason everyone at uni has an imported one is because the standard Australian ripoff markup means you can save a couple of hundred dollars on a PS3 by paying to have it shipped from overseas, which is kinda ridiculous.  

TwincamTinman

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:35 am
Ah. I did not know that it was out here. I spose I just haven't seen it advertised.
I thought it was too soon sonce PS2 but now I think of it... That was AGES ago... Mike had one when we were dating confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:41 pm
I wanna a PS3. 3nodding
There are a lot of games I want to play but the most interesting game that's coming out is Little Big Planet.
I don't know how to describe that game.
You can do a lot of crazy things in game.
Replay value is just about limitless.  

MasterSaul

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 am
MasterSaul
I wanna a PS3. 3nodding
There are a lot of games I want to play but the most interesting game that's coming out is Little Big Planet.

Sounds like Panic... insane and endless possibilities and yet somehow still can get boring razz

At least that's the word goin round my circle...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:14 am
MasterSaul
I wanna a PS3. 3nodding

I'm really looking forward to Little Big Planet as well. I guess the best way to describe it is a cooperative 2D Platformer with a heavy focus on user created content and integrated social networking.

Hrrmmmm... I don't think that actually clears it up anymore confused  

TwincamTinman

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:03 am
my family are play station people i might get this system for my husband for christmas  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:50 pm
XD I would like to get a PS3! XD I've played Little Big Planet. eek That game was just awesome!!!
Awesme=Little Big Planet. I would buy the system for that game. XD  

II iFaro II

A Fitting End

Thirteenth Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:49 pm
My sister bought one when they first came out and hooked it up in her media room (and by that I mean Bose home theater surround system, HD projector with a huge screen, leather lounging movie theater seats, mood lighting, and all the popcorn and candy you can eat!) I must say it is a most awesome experience. You feel like you're in the game. Who cares what game... just play something!
xd
Okay, okay, I've watched my nephews play all the killing games I could handle on it and the graphics are great. The Blue Ray DVD player is a good bonus if you want to kill 2 birds with one stone. I mean, I guess Blue Ray is going to take over and DVD's will no longer be manufactured, right?
sweatdrop
Someday I want to get one. I think they went down in price this month but I still can't afford it (Poo!)
crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 am
Ebon Faerie
My sister bought one when they first came out and hooked it up in her media room (and by that I mean Bose home theater surround system, HD projector with a huge screen, leather lounging movie theater seats, mood lighting, and all the popcorn and candy you can eat!) I must say it is a most awesome experience. You feel like you're in the game. Who cares what game... just play something!
xd
Okay, okay, I've watched my nephews play all the killing games I could handle on it and the graphics are great. The Blue Ray DVD player is a good bonus if you want to kill 2 birds with one stone. I mean, I guess Blue Ray is going to take over and DVD's will no longer be manufactured, right?
sweatdrop
Someday I want to get one. I think they went down in price this month but I still can't afford it (Poo!)
crying

your not the only one....gosh tht sounds so awesome  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
<[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games